04

Rebound [HEAVY EDITING ON GOING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This Chapter is dedicated to my Upvoters~! ^^ //hugs//

 

Hyemi's POV 

Eoteoookheee?!! Who should I choose? JungKook: my 'fake' boyfriend or Kai: my 'future' boyfriend?! Just kidding! If I will go to Jungkook he'll just go around and tease or not even notice me... tsk! If I'll go with— I was interrupted with my thought when our professor called my attention.

"Miss Kim, are you going on solo?!" My professor said in annoyance. "I'm sorry; I'll go with Kai's group." I said and smiled. Kai and his friends’ fist pumped each other and smiled at me. I look around and saw Jungkook glaring at me. Oops, he's mad! I look down to avoid his gaze and walk back on my place.

Helly tapped me, "Why didn't you choose Jungkook?" she asked with a cheeky smile, "Because-becaus—" I was cut when the school bell rings.

"I'll go now good luck!" Helly winked and walk out with Jimin before I can even pull her back because I clearly need reinforcement here! "Huhu…" I mumbled then someone tap my back, I look back and saw Kai.

"Hi?" I barely said. "Welcome to the group!" Kai said and gave me a warm smile which made me return the smile! "I hope you'll help me guys!" I said as I look at his friends.  "We will!" Lay said and open his arms like he’s offering a hug, I was about to hug him but Jungkook place his forefinger and middle finger in my head and pushed it back.

"That hurts!" I said and slap his hand away. "Let's go babe." He cooed. What’s the problem of this guy?! Can he be more disrespectful? "Babe? Who? That's not my name." I said pretending to be stupid. "It's you." Jungkook said as he face-palmed.

"Is this guy bothering you?" Kai asked as he places his hand on my shoulders! "Ah- N—" I was about to say NO when Jungkook pulled me by my waist which made my face bump on his chest. I groaned before I look above, oops, we’re so close now!

"Is this guy bothering you babe?" Jungkook asked and that's when I remembered; I should pretend to be his girlfriend. Oh god, Hyemi you're a flirt.

"Uhm- No." I pursed my lips and forced a smile. "I thought he’s bothering you. Let's go babe." JungKook said as he give emphasis on the word ‘babe’ and I just nodded.

"Why are you calling her babe?" Kai shouted and we both stop. "She's my girlfriend. Do we have a problem with that?" Jungkook said and shot him a glare. "But I thought she's single. She said she's single!" Lay said exclaimed; way to go Lay! You just dumped my !

I looked at Jungkook and gave him my sweetest smile, he briefly glared at me before he continued, "Maybe she's just confused, because last night was a blast!" Jungkook smiled and my face flashed like a tomato! “No!!” He started dragging me far from the room as I tried to pushed him.

“What’s that? Seriously, nothing happened last night! Urgh!” I shouted in frustration. "Why did you say that?" He shouted, "Why do you like repeating my question?!" I asked. "Why did you say that you’re single?" Jungkook asked. Oh.

"Because-because you said I shouldn't introduce myself as your girlfriend... right?" I said trying to escape but failed. "I didn't!!!" Jungkook shouted, I rolled my eyes and smiled. "You did mister!" I said and pushed him away from me.

He stop for a minute to think, maybe before he said, "Okay but I take that back!” Then he added "And don't stick around with Kai, okay?" He said.

"And why not?! I like-- I mean! We're on the same group." I said nervously; I almost slip! "You like who; him?" Jungkook asked and giving me killing glares, if you know what I mean. "No!!" I said and blushed. Damn it!

"Tsh." Jungkook smirked and I just stood there and look at him. And he was looking back!! I can't. 

Then he started to walk closer until he pinned me on the wall. "What joke is this?" I asked with straight face. Jungkook is always like this; playing games and such.

"This is not a joke, babe." He whispered; did I mention that his voice sent vibr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter