02

Rebound [HEAVY EDITING ON GOING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Play.

 

 

 

 

 

I knew you were trouble by Boyce Avenue (COVER)

"I lost it...hehe." The bouncer said while scratching his nape."Just great!!" Jungkook shouted and throw his hands up. "You have a spare key right?!" Hyemi asked, "Oh Yeah!!" the Manager said in an excited tone. "Get it on General Managers' desk." Manager said, "The General Manager is out of town, his office is locked." Bouncer said in an almost whisper tone, "!!" Jungkook hissed, “This night is going to be long." Hyemi mumbled to herself.

"Please just come back tomorrow." the Manager said, “Oww.." Hyemi pouted and slump down on the chair next to her but Jungkook started to drag her which made her almost fall on the ground, good thing Hyemi have a good feet reflex. "Where are we going?!" Hyemi shouted while she reach for her luggage and drag it with her. "Let's just check-in a hotel first, and let's wait for the sunshine!" JungKook said, "Hotel with you?! NO WAY!!" Hyemi shouted as she pulled her hand back, "Yes way! And we're here." Jungkook said; Hyemi on the other hand was frozen so Jungkook started to drag her again and she didn’t bother to protest anymore.

Soon, they entered the room and sat down at the bed.

"Huh." Hyemi sighed loudly, then Jungkook stood up and drag Hyemi again. "Ouch!!" Hyemi winced in pain because she's getting bruises because of the handcuff. "Where are you going?!" She asked as she eye her wrist,"I need to pee." JungKook said in a flat tone. "B-but I'm handcuffed to you!!!!" She stuttered as her in started to wander off to thing she might see.

"And as if you haven't seen this 'thing' before" Jungkook said as if he read Hyemi’s thoughts then he rolled his eyes."Excuse me!! I didn't okay?! It was very dark then so I didn't saw it!!" Hyemi shouted pertaining to night she shared with her ex-boyfriend. "Are you trolling me?!" Jungkook said scoffing, "I'm not! He just left me after that... and he even sell my house...and--and..." Hyemi busted in tears.

"Aish!! Stop that drama princess. Just turn your back." Jungkook said in a irritated tone and Hyemi just nodded and closed her eyes. But tears still flow down her cheeks as she reminisce everything that happened to her. Eventually, Jungkook finished his thing and remembered that he needs to deal with a drama queen.

"Yow." He called as he taps Hyemi’s shoulder, "Don't touch me you filthy man! Clean your hands first!!" She shouted between her sobs. "Fine" He muttered and washed his hands.

"So what are you talking about?" He asked while they're walking back at the room. "Is it okay? Then you can tell me yours." Hyemi said as she wiped her tears using her free hand and then Jungkook just nodded. He thought that sometimes he needs to tell 'someone' his problem, and maybe ask for an advice?

"I have this boyfriend, and he's an ... We've been together for 2years and recently we did it... ... and he left me with a note telling me that he sell my house without any consent and now I'm broke." Hyemi sobbed "Wow, nice. You're TOTALLY screwed!" Jungkook laughed, "Tsh, so you?" Hyemi asked and looked at him.

"Just stupid love things.. I'm in love with my best friend." Jungkook said as he looks at the ceiling, "You're gay?" Hyemi asked, and Jungkook face-palmed. "Shut up. My best friend is a girl, her name is Seri... but she chose to love my mortal enemy." Jungkook said with a bitter tone."Wow, maybe I can write a story about that!" Hyemi shouted and Jungkook just glared at her then Hyemi just made a 'peace' sign.

"So your name is..." Jungkook asked, "Hyemi… Kim Hyemi." She smiled, "Jeon Jungkook." He smiled back. "Let's sleep?" He asked, "NO WAY!! I don't want to sleep!! And we're going to be awake until tomorrow!! What if you'll me?!" Hyemi shouted and covered her chest, "Eww! I will not touch you!! Let's just sleep!!" Jungkook shouted as he pushed Hyemi on the bed. "No!!" Hyemi shouted and sat up, "Okay fine" Jungkook surrendered.

"Want a help?" Hyemi asked out-of-the-blue, "Help on?" He asked. "Love life?" Hyemi smiled. "Shut up" He scoffed.

"Look I'll be your instant girlfriend and I will help you get Seri, I swear. I'm the best at that!!" Hyemi beamed and Jungkook gave her a judging look, and she held her left hand up and smiled."Okay fine" Jungkook rolled his eyes. "But!" Hyemi shouted "There’s the catch!" Jungkook shook his head, "You'll help me cope up...financially!! But I will pay you back! I SWEAR!" Hyemi said as she bit her lower lip, "Fine!! But just let me sleep please." Jungkook said and lay down on the bed and Hyemi did too. "Good" She muttered and smiled."Goodnight," She mumbled and drifted to dreamland. 

 

The next morning both Hyemi and Jungkook’s head is aching. 

"Ah…" He muttered as he holds his head, "Mmm…" Hyemi groaned and kicked Jungkook."Ouch!!!" He shouted and slaps Hyemi’s thigh. "Ow!! How dare—" She was abrupted when she saw the sun shining. "Let's go." JungKook said as he tug Hyemi’s hand, "Okay." Hyemi said and scrunch her nose.

 

Soon the handcuff on their hands was taken off. Hyemi was about to go when Jungkook called her.

"What?" She asked, "You'll live with me." He said nonchalantly. "What?" She asked again,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter