1 Year Later

Gray World

1 YEAR LATER

AKIRA POV

“Hey… hey… Remember that girl? That’s the girl at Ha Neul concert right?!!!”

“Aigooo~ Really? Really?”

“Yeah yeah! Look at her! Look at her!”

“Yeah yeah! That’s true!”

I pull down my hat a little so it cover more of my face.

“I can’t believe they still remember you!” Xu Xei whispered.

We are walking out fast from Incheon Airport. It’s raining and yes, we don’t have any umbrella in our hand.

“ that!” I mumbled to Xu Xei.

We quickly take a cab and went to my uncle apartment there.

 

FLASHBACK

The concert ended and everyone doing a party in a club. Since I’m underage, Anh Hoo decided to be with me outside the club. But before that, I heard what Anh Hoo said to himself “This is going to be tough. Now that I only think of her as my little sister” he mumbled to himself. And my leg, I came out right away.Okay… It’s akward because silence fall upon us.

How, how’s …. ” I try to break the ice.

I… I didn’t know that you’re there” he answered me panickly.

He stare at me with silence. I can’t get my voice out somehow.

Is it true?” owh well… I better run before I cry “I’m going home” I throw his phone at him

I’m sorry” he said to me so suddenly.

Sorry my !” I walk away and then leave him alone.

Yeah! And it’s supposed to be a really great birthday! And starting from that, we are on silent treatment. When in the end, we broke up when we didn’t even say it. I just can feel it.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I saw the sky clearing up. I stop the cab at a park “I need a fresh air” I said to the driver.

I get out and stretch my arms up. Many people are there. I wonder why am I here anyway? Oh, because I need some holiday and gate away. Children running around while the adults have a nice chat with each other. I take a deep breath, open my mouth, and started to sing.

 

Drop that babe, I still can’t forget you.

No I don’t think I ever will, even ’til the day I die, yeah.

Did the scars I gave you heal?

I’m sorry because I never got to do anything for you.

 

I close my eyes and heads up at the sky, I feel the driver staring at me and Xu Xei just keep looking at me.

 

I didn’t know, but I know now that I need you.

I’m so sorry, but I love you, out of anger.

I pushed you away with those piercing words without realizing.

I’m so sorry, but I love you, it’s all a lie.

I’m so sorry (I’m so sorry), but I love you (I love you more more).

I’m so sorry, but I love you, will you leave and forget me slowly, so I can be in pain?

 

I take a deep breath again reminiscing the moment that I slap him away. Yeah great… After that, our relationship feel awkward . Great Akira, just great! Wanted or not, he is still my big brother.

I open my eyes and I saw many people gather around me. They claps their hands with a smile. I blink my eyes again and again “Eh?” I asked to myself.

“woahhh! Your voice is great!!!”

“Sing again! Sing again!”

“Woahhh! Your voice is so cool!”

“You are cute!”

I bow many times as a sign of thanks to the crowd of the people and say sorry that I have to go.

“Thank you very much, hope we can meet again!” I bow to them.

I turned around and saw Xu Xei is talking with a man on the right side. That’s odd. She never wanted to talk to stranger. I walk towards her right away.

“Ah , Akira!” Xu Xei said to me happily.

I look at her with ‘what face’

“This is Park Chou Jin –ssi , CEO of 02F entertainment. He was asking about you” Xu Xei explained.

I nod my head and bow to him.

“This is my card name” he give his card right away “ Contact me if you feel interested”

He bow to us and then left. I look at Xu Xei with a ‘I can’t believe face’.

“It’s great right?” she asked me and then go into the cab again.

“Yeah, I need a job anyway. Getting bored with what I did” I quickly go to the other side and get into the cab quickly. We continue to my uncle apartment with me thinking so deeply. And what? The rain started to pour again.