CHAPTER 1

Gray World

CHAPTER 1

AKIRA POV

“So, this is my gift?” I asked Anh Hoo while walking fast following his steps. This guy is really crazy sometimes.

We stopped in front of a room on the backstage. He turn around the door knot “Yes, I can’ t help it. I got work to do on you’re birthday. You know… At least I’m here with you”

“Yeah.. whatever” I answered him lazily giving a sign I’m really pissed.

He hold my hand and pull me inside to the room. I shrugged a little.

“Annyeong haseyo!” he greeted the people there one by one with a bit bow.

I follow his action just for formality, but owh whatever.. everyone seems too busy to notice me. Okai, I’m small, I know that. We walked to the sofa which located near the door. I take a seat quickly.

“Sorry… Too busy too introduce you. Make yourself comfortable” he give his phone to me “answer if there’s a phone call or text message. Love you” he continued and then left me dumbfounded sitting alone.

“You will pay for this” I mumbled slowly while holding his phone.

I sit there obediently and keep quiet. I saw everyone is busy with their own work. Anh hoo has been working as a fashion stylist at VR entertainment, one of many top and big entertainment in Korea for 10 years now.

“Is it too loose?”

I turn my eyes to Anh Hoo right away. I try to analyze the Korean language slowly and adjust my ears to them. I’ve been living in Japan for 2 years now. Before that, I lived in Korea for my university year. Believe it or not, I’m still young. I just turned into 18th years old today. Welcome to my club of genius.

“No, it’s good. I like it better like this” the man who is standing in front of him answered.

“I could fix it for you if you feel uncomfortable” and Hoo told him while fixing the slevees of the man rob.

“No really.. It’s ok , Hyung” the man chuckled looking at Anh Hoo.

I observe the man from head to toe. Dark short spiky hair wearing Calvin Clain green mud rob with white t-shirt. It’s quite a style with black tight jeans and green snickers. I should make one style something like that “That’s quiet cool. If only he dyed the hair into silver” I said to myself didn’t notice I say it.

The man in front of him notice me. He observe me from head to toe now “Hyung, who is she?” he asked Anh Hoo.

Ooppppsss.. Did I let out my thoughts again?

 

 

ANH HOO POV

“Hyung, who is she?” Ha Neul asked me.

I trace his eyes and it ended to akira.

“Owh… she’s my little sister. Sorry to bring her here” I answered him with a guilt “I can’t afford to leave her alone” I’m done fixing his sleeves. All the staff now taking a seat on the corner with exhaust expression on their face.

“Woah! Since when you had a little sister ?!!! You never tell me!!” He shout in shock.

Everyone eyes are on me now. They let out ‘We are interested so please explain it’ aura right away.

Damn! This guy really… I curse at my heart. And dang, why am I even telling him that she is my little sister now? Well, I have no choice.

“Woahhh! You never say anything about this!”

“What’s this? Since when?!!!”

Everyone keep asking the same question. I stared at Akira giving a sign for her to come to me. She notice it and come to me right away. She stand next to me, I hold her by waist and keep her close to me.

All the staff stand up and gather around us.

“She’s so cute hyung!” Ha Neul stated while obersving her from head to toe “Can I have her?” he continued.

“Yah! “ I slap his shoulder “Don’t touch her! She’s my girl!”

The rest just laugh looking at us. I let Akira go and hold her shoulder.

“What’s your name?” one of the staff asked her.

She look at them with an amaze feeling.

“Ah!, Sorry.. Hello, my name is Akira Nue” she introduced herself.

All the people stared at each other while Ha Neul still looking at her. And I believe that Akira is cursing me in her brain now. Many times. I don’t know since when I use the term of little sister to her.

“She is Japaneese? Wow!” one of the staff said.

Akira shook her head with a smile “ No, No…”

“She is Indonesian. She lives in Korea before for her university year and moved to japan 2 years ago” I explain to them.

“ah! That’s explain why her face is not familiar” Ha Neul said while nodding his head and then hold her hand and shake it “Ha Neul, nice to meet you”

Akira reply by shaking his hand too “Akira Nue” and then she let go.

“woahhh! Your skin looked so soft! Your face is clear! Are you a model by any chance?” one of the make up artist asked her.

“No, I work as a designer here “ she answered her.

CLAP!

All of our eyes stare at the person that stand at the edge of the door. He give us sign to come out for a little brief.

“Sorry…. Stay here for a while. Ha neul will keep you company”I whisper to Akira and then pat her back.

I left the room with the staff. At that time, I didn’t know that everything will change.

 

 

HA NEUL POV

Everyone are outside, Anh Hoo hyung leave his little sister with me. We take a seat and stare at each other awkwardly.

“What is it?” she finally break the ice first.

“Nothing” I cough “I think you are cute”

“Oh”

I stare at her weirdly “That’s all?”

“What do you expect for me to say then?” she chuckled.

“No.. nothing” I change the topic right away “By the way, how many times have you go backstage like this?”

“For this kind of event, this is my first time. I usually go to the fashion show backstage where my friend working” she answered while tapping the phone on her hand.

“Ah… I see” I lightly noded “ By any chance, do you know me?”

She laugh “Yes, we just shake hands. What do you mean do you know me?”

I cough lightly to change the topic again “I mean… Before this…”

She noded giving an understand sign “Yes, of course. Anh Hoo oppa always talk about yo. And yes, stop frowning. You will get old” she explain.

I chuckled hearing her explanation “I will never get one anyway”

“You will, when you reach the age “ she chuckled again.

And then the door opened revealing Chou Vi. I stand up and greet him. And then he look at the girl in front of me and then smiled at us “Good luck for your concert man. Beer tonight? I hope with some hot girls too”

I give him a death glare as he get out of the room while laughing softly.

“Who is he?” I heard her asked.

“He’s Chou Vi. Famous high note singer in here. But he got some scandals issues” I explained to him “But despite of that, he really is a great hyung”

She nods.

“May I know something? How old are you?” I asked her

“I’m still young. I just turned 18th today” she answered while back tapping her phone

I widened my eyes “oh.. Happy birthday for you”

“Yeah.. thanks. Despite of the age, I’m always with people older than me” she laugh lightly

Owh… so that’s explain her mature expression. And then I heard her mumbling something.

 

“What?”

“Nothing. Just forget about it”

“But I’m interested with you”

“Oh, really? Sadly to say, I’m not interested with you”

 

 

Xu Xei POV

“Aish.. My girl got kidnapped by her boyfriend” I mumbled while sitting comfortably on the sofa inside our apartement “Or maybe not boyfriend again?”

I the tv and I saw the concert from VR Entertaiment already started.

“Woahhhh!!! Coool! Okay… now I envy her to be there” I mumbled to myself again while taking a sip from the glass of orange juice.

“Well.. anyway I better not. I have to search up for a job again tomorrow… I have to pay half ot the apartment fee.. Owh.. I wish I’m like Akira… as lucky as her at least” I said to myself again.

I’ve been living under one roof with akira for 2 years now. She always pay more of the bill cause her salary is higher than me. I’m just a part timer , she already needed all over Japan. We know each other since our university year. Actually.. everyone know her. She is the youngest student in our uni, graduated at the age of 16 years old and she only take 2 years to completed it. And I know she still keep it a secret that Anh Hoo is her boyfriend and her step brother too. I grab my phone and checked if I got any message or not.

 

From : Kirarue ([email protected])

Subject : Re: How’s how -,-||>?

Xu Xei!!!! I’m at the backstage now watching the concert with Anh Hoo ^-^ Sweeet~

Oh.. oh.. By the way, the guy who do the concert, Ha Neul is freaking flirting with me!

I managed to ignore him though. Hope he will not be a pest

 

I smiled after reading it. As usual… Akira got flirted again. Yeah… She is cute and got mature charm all over her aura despite of the flat chest she got.

I put aside my phone and focus my eyes on the television while slurping the orange juice now.

 

No way, I’ve realized that I’ve been looking at you

It won’t do even if I hate it, stop it, or hide it

It can’t go on like this

I will confess that I’ve fallen for you

You’re everywhere in my dream

I know that it doesn’t make any sense but I love you

 

 

 

 

 

I grab my phone and type a reply

 

To : Kirarue ([email protected])

From: Xie Xu ([email protected])

Subject : lucky you~

Wooof~ You’re the best *haha*

Lucky you got flirted again. Come home soon gf. Have a nice time ^-^

 

I focus my eyes at the tv screen again.

When I’m with you, I don’t mind being nervous

I may be a little hasty, but you’re the only one who can tell me what to do~

I guess my heart was stolen before I knew it and I’m missing you all day long~

 

I squinted my eyes after I saw a girl being drag by Ha Neul to the stage from backstage. I blink again and again.

“What?? No way!!! Akira?” I crawled to the front of the tv “It’s her!”

I saw her standing on the stage hand in hand with… Ha Neul?