Chapter Two

They Don't Know About Us

All the artists and staffs were now at the hotel and in their respective hotel rooms. I was rooming with youngest of the EXO group: Sehun. I was comfortably laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling thinking of the happenings that happened. I smiled a bit to myself, I looked at Sehun who was in the other bed next to mine.

"Sehun, am I cute?" I asked, remenbering what Krystal told me hours ago. Sehun looked at me strangely and thought. He was taking so long to answer, was the question I asked that hard? Its not that big of a deal of a question honestly but I needed to know.

"Why are you asking me a gay question?" He said after 1 minute and 15 seconds of thinking. My lips turned into thin line trying to calm myself. He made me wait for him and he'd just say that. How ridiculous...

"...is this question relates to Soojung?" Sehun continued. I swear to God, does this guy have a sixth sense or something? Or I am just easy to read? I didn't answer his question, I laid back and stared at the ceiling once again. "Aha! I am right, isn't it?"

"Why do you keep on connecting Krystal in our conversation?

"Its because you like her, hyung. And don't deny it because I saw you once looking at her picture in your cellphone." Sehun said matter-o-factly, I was freaking overwhelmed that my jaw literally dropped. I still kept my stare on the ceiling, whether to give in or still pretend. I chose the second option, I couldn't take a risk.

"Looking at a photo doesn't give any meaning, Maknae. How about you? I saw you looking at photos of Luhan. So are yo---" My sentence got cut off by a defensive Sehun, trying to convince me that Luhan just told him to check it. I surpressed my laughter, the view in front of me was really ridiculous. "See, I told you. There is noth--"

"There is still something because I never look at Luhan's photos everyday, hyung." He retorted quickly, I was again overwhelmed by this Maknae. Wait, how did he know I was looking at Krystal's photos everyday? Is he spying on me?

"How did you know?" The sentence came out without my knowledge, Sehun looked at me mischievously and that's when I realized...I got caught.

"I know nothing, hyung. I just assumed."