Chapter One

They Don't Know About Us

It was the last part of the SMtown concert. I went up onstage with my fellow SM artists, wearing the same shirts. Of course, I sticked to my fellow members of EXO. Everyone was singing to the song 'Hope' and getting playful. I smiled at the view, full of happy faces in front of me. I waved happily, I couldn't believe I am already in this state. Years ago, I was just a trainee trying its best to become an idol. Now, my dreams have come true and I still couldn't believe it was happening.

We were now standing in one line, I didn't notice Krystal's presence beside me until I looked at her direction. She hasn't changed a bit, she was still beautiful. I met Krystal through a friend and that is Taemin. He introduced me to Krystal back in 2010 when I was still a trainee, it was funny that time I never believed in 'love at first sight' but now everything changed. The first time I saw Krystal was the most embarrassing moment I had. I stuttered in front of her, it was like I ran out of vocabulary words. And on that moment, Taemin started teasing me that I like Krystal. I admit I like her, its just no one knew of this little secret I have. That's what I thought...

"Hyung, look beside you." Sehun mouthed and gave me a mischievous look. I ignored his presence and acted normal. It was the time to give the fans our bow, I held Lay's hand and readied myself. Then I felt a tap on my left arm, it was Krystal. She told me to her hand, I didn't want to look hesitated so I did what I was told. I held her hand firmly, I could feel my heartbeat racing. I wonder if her heart was also beating like mine...

The concert has ended, all the artists went out to the backstage to change clothes in their respective rooms. I didn't go straight to our room, I was in a mood to tour around a bit. On my midst of solo touring, I saw a figure right in front of me walking to my direction. I ignored it thinking it was just some staff until the figure got closer. I pretended looking around when all I could see were walls and doors.

"H-hi Krystal..." I stuttered again. Damn, I think I need to teach myself some lesson. She looked at me and gave me a smile as she passed through me. Great, she might be thinking I'm crazy now. I ruffled my hair in frustration while I walked away until I heard her spoke.

"You're different to what you portray on stage. But...its cute."