My Crazy Babies

My Crazy Baby

I FINALLY UPDATED!!! :3

EXO M - Baby


Kris flicked your forehead. "Babe, it's your turn." You opened one eye, squinting. 

"For the fourth night in a row...." You grudgingly got out of the bed to check on your babies. Soojin and Soomin were identical twins. Kris always said that they were proof that you were trying hard for him. You believed it with all your heart, especially these nights when both babies woke up at the same time.

You dragged your feet across the hall to the babies room. Upon entering, you realized that Soojin and Soomin had rolled onto their stomachs and were looking up innocently at you. Seeing their sweet little faces put your heart at ease. Turning on the small lamp in the corner, you went to the closet and yanked out a large blanket. After spreading it out on the bare carpet, you carefully picked up Soojin first and placed her on the blanket and did the same to Soomin. Laying yourself perfectly in between the two, you snuggled with them in either arm while singing softly until both of them had fallen asleep. Before you could put your babies back in their cribs, you fell asleep.

The next morning you woke up in the arms of Kris. Startled, you glanced around, but you were still in the baby's room. The only difference was that Kris was next to you instead of the twins. He must've put Soojin and Soomin back into their cribs. You smiled to yourself and snuggled into Kris's chest. Kris wrapped his arms around you and pulled your body closer to his.

"Morning babe." His voice was deep and scratchy. 

"Morning." You shifted up to kiss his nose. "Baby, did you know you are the best husband ever?" 

Kris grinned with his eyes still closed. "I know."   

"I love you." 

"I know." 

You rolled your eyes. Kris was such a know-it-all. "Well tell me something you don't know then."

"I don't know...what time it is." Both you and Kris laid there for a second, letting that comment sink in. 

You sat up abruptly. "Babe, we've really gotta get up!" 

"...I know." Finally, he opened his eyes to glance at you while you tried to pull him up by his rough hands. Instead, Kris pulled you down so that you were on top of him. You struggled against him, but there was no use, his arms were wrapped around your waist. "I didn't get my good morning kiss."

"You get nothing!" You smiled as you pushed on Kris's chest to try to get away. 

Kris smirked at you. "I'm not letting you go until I get my kiss." You pouted and admitted defeat.

You pecked his lips. "There! Now let me GO!" 

"Not good enough, babe." Kris squeezed his arms tighter around your waist. You blushed wildly and then grumbled at your husband.

"Idiot..." You placed your hands on either side of his face, closed your eyes and smacked your lips against his. Your lips moved in sync with Kris's. It was like your lips were created for his. Somehow, that fact made you really happy. To you, it meant like Kris was created for you and only you. Kris bit your bottom lip, bringing you back to reality. 

You broke the kiss and breathing hard. "Baby, no..." Your hands pushed against his chest."We can't...not now..." 

"Mhm." Kris agreed with you but made no move to get up or let you go. 

"Seriously, baby...!" You laughed and lightly smacked his forehand. "Lemme go, idiot!"

"Only if you promise that we will continue this later." He gave you a sly smirked. 

"Never!" You stuck your tongue out at him. 

"Then, I'm never going to let you go." 

"Baby..." You whined at him. 

"Promise me, please." Kris whined at you. His arms were wrapped firmly around your waist.

You hated it when he whined like that. It always make you weak in the knees. "...Fine." You were blushing all the way down to your toes. 

"You're so cute, babe." Finally he loosened his arms from around your waist. You pushed off his chest, still blushing. 

"Can you get Soojin and Soomin up while I start breakfast, please?"

"Yeah, babe."Satisfied, you made your way out the door and down the stairs to the kitchen. 

After about 15 minutes of cooking, you yelled up the stairs."Breakfast is ready!" Kris came down with both babies stripped of their pajamas and only in their diapers. You made a face. "Baby....what did you do to my babies. Why are they ?"

"They were hot." Kris smiled innocently. You sighed at your silly husband. 

"Okay, well come eat breakfast then." You took a baby from his arms. You rubbed you cheek against her smooth, soft cheek. "Good morning, my little one." The baby grabbed at everything, from your lips to your hair to your ears. You laughed at her curiosity.

 Breakfast was always a mess, a BIG mess. You absolutely loved being a mommy for these memories. You looked around the table. All three of your babies had food around their mouths. Of course the twins had it everywhere else. That was okay because they didn't have any clothes on anyway. 

After breakfast was clean up.

"Honey, could you please bring me Soojin?" You waited for a while...no answer. "Babe?"

"Babe, could you come here for a minute?"

You became a little worried. "Yeah sure." Once you got into the room, you saw Kris looking back and forth from Soojin to Soomin. 

"Which one is Soojin?"

You laughed at him. "How could you not know your own-" You cut off and your smile faded, because you could tell the difference either. "Oh crap... Baby, this is bad." 

"Your supposed to know who's who. You're the mom."

"So?! You're dad. They are your children too!" At this point, you were panicking. 

*Ding Dong* 

"Can you get the door while I clean the babies off, please?"

Kris jogged to the door. As soon as he turned the knob, Xiumin pushed past him. 

"Uncle Xiumin has arrived!" He glanced around and then looked at Kris. "Yah, where are Soojin and Soomin?" Kris chuckled and pointed to the kitchen. He was used to Xiumin's behavior. Kris was glad someone else cared for his kids as much as he did. 

"Hey Kris." Chen was leaning on the door frame. 

"Hey, What are you guys doing here?"

"We were in the area and guess who just HAD to see the kids?" Chen and Kris laughed in the living room. 

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, you just finished cleaning up. "JINAE!!!" Xiumin hugged you from behind. You jumped. 

"Hey!" You smiled continuing dry the dishes. "Are you coming here to steal my children again?" 

"Why else would I be here?!" He let go of you and watched you finish the dishes. "You're such a good wife. Honestly, why don't I just steal you instead."

You chuckled at him. "Same old flirt as always." After you finished, you lead him into the guestroom were your babies were in their swings. Xiumin quickly ran to one of the babies. 

"Soojin!" He rubbed his face against her soft cheek.

You were amazed. "How did you know that was Soojin?!"

"She has a tiny mole under her left eye, just like her mother." He said it like if was totally obvious and proceeded to give Soomin attention as well.

You laughed to yourself, embarrassed that you, their mother, hadn't even realized that fact.


That night you got into bed with Kris. 

"Today was kind of crazy, don't you think?" You turned to face your husband.

"Yeah." He suddenly smirked at you. "And to think, the uncle had to figure out who's who." He shook his head. 

"Shut up!" You pouted at him. "No goodnight kiss for you!" Sticking your tongue out, you turned back around. "Night." 

"But babe...you promised." You could feel his arms wrap around your waist. You smiled to yourself. You could tell he was desperate. 

Smiling, you gave in and turned back around. "I did, didn't I?" Slowly you pushed your lips on his.



THE END!!!!! Or is it?! 

I hope it was worth the wait.... > ~ < 

Speical thanks to my emiko, Shineemarysol !!! <3