Xiumin's Promise~

Punishment!

Xiumin got an idea how to make you talk to him once again. He go upstair to your bedroom and knock the door.

Xiumin: Saengie~ Mianhae~ Please open the door. I want to talk to you.

You: -no respond-

Xiumin: Okay then, I will talk here. This Friday, I want to bring you to your favourite place. My treat.

You: -no respond-

Xiumin: I want to bring you to Amusement Park.

You: -open the door- Jinjja!?

Xiumin: -surprised- You surprising me.

You: Oppa! -hug him- Gomawo~

Xiumin: I feel lonely out there because my saengie is mad at me.

You: Me too oppa~ Dont tease me again or not I will do it again.

Xiumin: I will. So, do you want to come?

You: Of course!

Omma: Finally, the two of you back together.

You & Xiumin: -laugh-

Omma: Now, go to shower. Appa bring us to dinner tonight! He miss the three of us. You know, he is very busy man.

You & Xiumin: Dinner with appa! Yay!

Xiumin: Who will go to shower first?

You: Me!

Xiumin: Okay then.

After you finish your shower, Xiumin is next. You are now choosing clothes to wear. *What should I wear?* Then, you choose the blue dress to wear, your favourite dress. You go outside to ask your brother.

You: Oppa! How do I look?

Xiumin: Of course you are pretty saengie~

You: Gomawo~ Oppa too, look handsome in that clothes.

Xiumin: Jeongmal? Gomawo saengie~

You: hehe..

Xiumin: How about omma?

You: Let's take a look.

You & Xiumin go to your omma's room. Your omma trying to wear her necklace. So, you help her.

You: Here, I help. -put the necklace around her neck and close it- Omma is pretty than me..

Omma: -laugh- Gomawo daughter.

You: Kaja! I can't wait to see appa.

Omma: -nodded-

You go to the restaurant with taxi.Arrived there, you searching for your appa. Your appa call the three of you when he saw you.

You: Appa! -hug him and pull yourself-

Appa: -hug back- ~~~~~. Miss you~

You: Miss you too~

Xiumin: Appa! How are you?

Your omma sit beside your appa and you sit with Xiumin at the opposite them.

Appa: I'm just fine. Mianhae for not being at the house these days. I'm busy with my work at the office instead.

Omma: Don't worry, I can take care of them by myself. Xiumin is 20 while ~~~~~ is 18 now. They already big.

Appa: But today I want to spend my day with you all. We will go shopping later.

You & Omma: Yay!

Xiumin: I just want to play at the arcade later.

You: I follow you oppa! I want to play the arcade too but omma, dont't forget to buy my things.

Omma: Arasseo~

Appa: I will give you the money later.

Your appa already order for you and the food just arrive. After finish eating, your appa pay for the dinner and off to Shopping Mall. Arrive there, your appa give the money to Xiumin. Then, you & Xiumin go to the arcade while omma & appa go shopping.

(I will only tell about you & Xiumin part because I'm lazy to write about omma & appa)

Arrive at the arcade, Xiumin change the money to token first. Xiumin give you the half of the token. You play basketball with Xiumin, play the motorcycle alone, you karaoke-ing with Xiumin for three songs and lastly the DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) and you wear a dress. So,Xiumin win. After that you left Xiumin alone and wondering around the arcade.

Then you spot something. The machine that full of dolls and teddy bears. You want to play it because you really love teddy bear. You insert the token and play it. You control the machine but you can't catch he teddy bear. Suddenly, someone pinch your cheek.

You: Dont't do it again Baekhyun!

Baekhyun: You made a mistake! How can't-

You: Baekhyun! -just realize- What are you doing here?

Baekhyun: I went shopping with my family but It's kind of boring. So, I came here.

You: Same like my brother.

Baekhyun: By the way, do you need help? I'm good at this machine. Which one do you want?

You: -nodded- I want that teddy bear. -point it-

Baekhyun: Okay. -insert the token and start to play-

You: Jebal~

Bakekhyun: -control the machine carefully and he get it-

You: You get it Baekhyun! -hug him-

Xiumin: -act coughing- Don't do it at public kid.

You: -just realize and pull yourself- Oppa!

Xiumin: Why are you doing that?

You: You know, I really love teddy bear. He get me a teddy bear from this machine. I was too happy and don't realize that I hug him...

Xiumin: Oh~ -his phone ring- wait for a minute.

Baekhyun: Your teddy bear. -give the teddy bear to you-

You: Gomawo~ -take it from him-

Xiumin: -talking on the phone- We'll be there in a minute. -hang up- Kaja ~~~~~, appa & omma waiting for us downstair. Gomawo Baekhyun for spending time with ~~~~~.

Baekhyun: No problem.

Xiumin: By the way, Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: Nae?

Xiumin: This Friday I'd promise ~~~~~ to Amusement Park. Do you want to join?

Baekhyun: Okay then. -nodded-

Xiumin: We'll go first. Annyeong~

You & Xiumin went downstair, go to appa's car and off to home. Arrive at home, you laying on the bed and drift off to dreamland.