The Night I Lost My Love

Too afraid to lose my love again.

CHAPTER 3

 

They went back to their car. Ming made a silent prayer in his mind thanking God for keeping his car safe. They hopped in and went back home. When they reached home, they saw someone standing just about a few meters from their house. The guy was approaching their car and stopped in-front of it. He was wearing a hoodie and it was blocking his face.

 

"Who's that?" Brenda asked.

 

"I dunno. Lemme che--.."

 

"Ming~~"

 

"Baby, it's gonna be alright." Ming said with a smile.

 

"Oh okay. Just be careful."

 

"I will." Ming went out of the car and approached the guy.

 

 

*scene outside*

 

"Hey Buddy~"

 

"..."

 

"Uhhm, do you need something?"

 

"..."

 

"Look, you're blocking th--.." Ming stopped.

 

The guy took a shiny thing from his hoodie pocket. It glistened and it appears to be a knife. Brenda, at the car, didn't know why Ming stopped talking and why he suddenly looked like he had seen a ghost. Ming looked at Brenda and mouthed "Don't get out." Brenda nodded.

 

"Mister, can you please ste-.." The guy suddenly charged himself to Ming stabbing the knife in his stomach. He pulled it out and then stabbed him again and he repeated this until Ming was lying to the ground. Brenda was shocked from what happened. She stepped out of the car and went to Sungmin who was soaking in his own blood. Brenda was crying she wanted to scream but nothing came out. He looked at the hooded guy. The hooded guy finally showed up his face. Brenda was so shocked. It appears that the guy was his ex-boyfriend. He smirked like an evil and run away. Brenda fell on her knees. She reached out for Sungmin. She placed Sungmin's head to her lap while crying.

 

"B..Bren..da. I..Im soo..soorry."

 

"Shh. M..m..Ming-ah. It'ss. go..gonna be... alright.."

 

"I.. love.. y..you." And with his last smile, Sungmin closed his eyes and welcomed death.

 

"Ming..SUNGMIN-AH!! Don't leave me!" Brenda screamed at the top of her lungs. She wanted to turn back time. She wants to bring his Sungmin back. But it's all lost. She lost her love. She cried some more. Sirens were heard from afar. Darkness overcame her.

 

 

*A month later*

It's been a month now since Sungmin died. RJ was caught and was senteced to a life-time imprisonment.

 

 

Brenda went to the cemetery to visit Sungmin. She placed a bouquet of white roses, Sungmin's favorite. She sat down beside Sungmin's grave. A gentle breeze suddenly hugged Brenda. She looked up to the sky and smiled.

 

 

 

"I miss you too. I love you."

 

 

 

 

 

----------

as promised! i posted the chapter~

its sad right T.T our Ming  died ::: i know what u feel :(((

but dont worry we'll make up to you! tuned in for the next chap!! :DDD

 

comments & subscribers are LOVED <3!! :DDD