Just another fight

Too afraid to lose my love again.

CHAPTER 2

 

 

5 minutes had passed and Brenda isn't there yet. Ming was about to reach for his phone in is pocket when..

"Sungminnie-ah!"

 

~~~

 

 

-Brenda's POV-

I saw Sungmin at the parking lot. His back leaning his car door, reaching something in his pocket. 'He's going to call.~' I thought. So I called out his name. He looked at me with a blank-expression. I ignored it and walked my way to where he is.

 

"Min-.."

 

"Get in the car."

 

Okay. That wasn't nice. AT ALL. I didn't asked why and just hopped into the car with a dumbfounded look.

 

 

-End of Brenda's POV-

 

 

 

-Authors POV-

 

The car ride was sooooo quiet. Except for the car engine, and those ever-grumpy cars and drivers. The road was jammed but not 'till they reached the highway. Brenda tried to open the radio, but Sungmin's just turning it off. Pissed off, Brenda started to talk.

 

"Why are YOU like that?"

 

Sungmin looked at her for a second and looked back at the road.

 

"Like what?" He said in a cold, blank tone.

 

"Bsh. Stop acting like this is nothing. Tell me what's wrong." Brenda asked in a calmed tone.

 

"I don't have a problem."

 

"Arrgh! Yes you have!"

 

Sungmin tightened his grip on the wheel. He couldn't help himself from getting mad about what his hyung had told him.

 

"Alright. If you're not gonna speak. FINE!"

 

*silence*

 

"Stop the car."

 

"...."

 

"Ming, I said stop the car."

 

"......"

 

"LEE SUNGMIN!"

 

Sungmin didn't said a word and stopped the car. Brenda stepped out of the car and walked away from it. Sungmin gripped on his hair and smacked the steering wheel then hopped off the car too.

 

"Brenda.." Ming called out but Brenda isn't looking back. He sped up. 'Dammit! When did she learned to walk so fast?' Ming thought to himself.

 

"Brenda!!"

 

"I am not talking to you!"

 

"Brends, Baby! WAIT up! You already talked to me!" Brenda paused for a second then walked (or we could say briskly walked ) again but it gave Ming a chance to catch up to her. Ming called a few times but Brenda isn't stopping. Ming really sped up his walk and grabbed hold of Brenda's hand.

 

"Aagh- Let go of meee!" Brenda complained.

 

"I am not letting go of you." Ming said in a deep-manner even though he's catching his breathe. Brenda stopped herself and looked down.

 

Ming suddenly pulled Brenda for a hug. Brenda was shocked from his boyfriend's action.

 

"I can't loose you." Ming said. His voice a bit shaky for he was fighting his emotions.

 

"Why are you saying this?" Brenda said with a giggle.

 

"Why are you *sniff* giggling. It's not funny."

 

Brenda released the hug and held Ming's face with her hands. She used her thumb to wipe off his tears.

 

"Look at you, you look like a kid who lost his puppy. You're not going to loose me. Promise."

 

"..."

 

"There you go again. If you're not going to speak then I'll lea-..." Brenda was cut-off. Ming was suddenly kissing her n her lips.

 

"You talk too much jagiya." Ming said while still kissing her. Brenda didn't say anything. Ming smirked knowing how sweet and plump his girlfriend's lips were and how he missed it and how he can actually shut her nagging.

 

 

 

 

-------

awww :">> ~ kyaaa!!! hahaha

co-author here[kyunda1325]

i'll make another update :]]]

 

~ Thankyou for reading! Don't forget! COMMENT! :D ♥