TWO

Shy Boy
   Doojoon practically ran to his first period class. Most students hate waking up early, but Doojoon didn't mind, since he gets to see Yoseob bright and early.
 
 
 
   As he entered the room, he took note that the teacher was gone and that the only person in the room were him and Yoseob. With his heart beating faster, he slowly made his way to his seat. As he sat down, he notice that Yoseob wasn't moving. Besides his chest that was slowly moving up and down.
 
 
 
   Knowing that Yoseob would most likely get in trouble for sleeping in class, Doojoon decided that it'll be a nice start for a friendship. For some reason.
 
 
 
   Doojoon slipped out of his seat, and quietly made his way over to the sleeping boy. He smiled at Yoseob, because he was so cute when he was while sleeping. The way his eyelashes were resting on his slightly chubby cheeks, his thick rimmed glasses on the tip of his nose, and how his mouth was in a small pout as he breathed softly through his nose, made Doojoon's heart flutter.

 
   Almost as an instinct, Doojoon extended his hand, and brushed Yoseob's cheek gently with his knuckles. God he was so smooth. Yoseob reacted with a smile, and mumbling a few words that Doojoon couldn't understand.
 

 "Yoseob," Doojoon laughed at his sleeping beauty. "You have to wake up...the teacher's going to be here soon." The other boys smile turned into a frown as he stretched his arms over his head. Yoseob cracked his eyes opened, and saw Doojoon towering over him. He jumped a bit in his chair, then scrambled to find his novel to hide his face in.
   

Yoseob stayed quiet, most likely embarrassed with being caught while sleeping when he wasn't suppose to. So Doojoon took it upon himself to start the conversation. "Did you not sleep last night?" He asked. Yoseob didn't respond verbally, just with a slight nod of his head. Doojoon laughed again, nervously this time.
   

   How was he suppose to have a relationship with Yoseob when he can't even talk to the boy without it being awkward? Doojoon put his hands in his pockets, and started to play with the lint that had collected at the bottom. He stood there awkwardly, looking at Yoseob. He liked being this up close to the other boy. It was a lot easier to see his features. Well, not right now since they were being hidden by a text book.


 
  With a long sigh, he took one more good look (of what he can see) of Yoseob the went back to his desk. He checked his watch, it only being 8:15, class wasn't going to start until fifteen minutes from now. Doojoon took another glance at Yoseob, and saw that he wasn't hiding in his book anymore, he was looking at a phone.

 
    A phone?! Yoseob has a cell phone?! Doojoon face-palmed himself. If Yoseob was so shy to talk to in person, then text messaging would be easier! "Yoseob," Doojoon said loud enough for the boy to hear. Yoseob jolted upwards for the second time that day because of Doojoon. He looked over his shoulder at the older boy, with a faint blush on his cheeks.

 
   Why does he always blush? Doojoon asked himself. "Is that your cell phone?" He asked him. Yoseob glanced downward at the small device in his hands. "Uh..ye-yeah.."

 
  "Sweet, can I have your number?" Doojoon was talking, without thinking.

 
  "...Sure..." Doojoon shot out from his seat before Yoseob even got the chance to finish the word. Finally, after months of Doojoon trying his hardest, he's actually getting somewhere.
  
 
    He ran (well, walked quickly) and kneeled beside Yoseob (not even noticing that his elbow was touching Yoseob's upper thigh because he was too excited to get his crush's number). Doojoon unlocked his phone, then snatched Yoseob's out of his hands, and quickly replaced it with his.


 
   "Just add your number to my phone," Doojoon said, "I'd do the same with yours." He was about to do as he said, when Yoseob suddenly gasped. He reached over at Doojoon, and grabbed his phone from Doojoon's hands, putting it into his chest. "..what's wrong? I thought I could have your number?" Doojoon asked, sounding a little bit too disappointed.

 
   "Y-you can..I just don't want you seeing my phone's back ground..." Yoseob whispered, then quickly typed in his number into the other boys phone, passing it back to him after he was done. Yoseob tilted his head downward, as if he was waiting for Doojoon to leave.   I need to stop messing up with him..Doojoon innerly sighed. "Can I text you during class today, or do you want me to wait until after?" He asked.

 
   Yoseob looked up with his mouth slightly opened. His faced burned from his cheeks, to his ears. "I-I guess whenever you want..." His voiced trailed off as he looked at his lap again. Doojoon grinned, then headed back to his desk. As he did, his friends walked into the class room. Sometimes Doojoon really hated his friends for being so loud. They sometimes scared Yoseob with their bluntness.

 
   "Yo, what's up Doojoon!" Junhyung said. "Yo, what's up Yoseob!" He said after noticing the other body in the room. Junhyung walked over to Yoseob, Doojoon instantly tensing up. "How are you today, sir?" Yoseob practically hugged his body closer to him as Junhyung was patting his back. Doojoon was about to tell him to piss off, but Doojoon did before he could.

 
                                                                                                   

     In the middle of class, that was when Doojoon couldn't wait any longer. He achieved his phone from his pocket, and secretly texted Yoseob. To: seobie<3
Hello :) 

 
   He watched as the boy jolted from the sudden vibration. Doojoon snickered, then went back to taking the note. A few moments later, he received a message from Yoseob. Doojoon couldn't contain his smile as he read from his phone.

From: seobie<3
 Is this Doojoon-hyung...?


  Doojoon felt like a totally fan boy after seeing that his crush said (well, typed but it was good enough) his name. He couldn't believe that he was actually messaging Yoseob. Doojoon was positive now that he was going to make Yoseob be his friend.To: seobie <3
Yep :) I told you I'd text you~!

 
   "Doojoon!" He looked up at the sound of his name being called. There was his teacher, standing at the front of the class with his arms crossed. "Are you texting?" Doojoon nodded his head. His teacher motioned for him to bring to the front, and put it on his desk. Out of all the times Doojoon was texting during class, he had to get caught now?! Doojoon sighed loudly, as he carried himself to his teachers desk. He threw his phone onto it, not even giving his teacher one looked.

 
   After class, Doojoon was heading to his second period, without his phone. He had to get it after school, because his teacher is a jack . As he put his hands into his school pants pockets, he noticed Yoseob standing by his locker. Yoseob knew where his locker was? Doojoon smiled like an idiot as he walked over to the boy. 

 
   "Hello." He stopped in front of Yoseob. He looked up from the floor, the grip he hand around his books that were pressed against his chest tightening. Yoseob's face was red from his forehead down. Did I make him blush all the time, or was it just his being?  Doojoon wondered as Yoseob looked up at him.

 
  "I'm so sorry about your phone!" He blurted out. His mouth was opened with embarrassment, as he looked behind him. "I didn't mean for you to get in trouble, I should have been more--"

 
   Doojoon cut him off with a boyish chuckle. "It's okay..It was really my fault. I should have had more self control, and waited for after class before messaging you. But the temptation was too much." He confessed to the boy. Yoseob eyes widen in surprise and confusion, but before he could say anything else to Doojoon, the elder ruffled his hair, and smiled. "I'll text you after school when I get it back, neh?"

 
    And with that, Doojoon left. As he turned the corner, he put his hand on his chest where he felt his heart beating against his rib cage. Doojoon was truly smitten by the boy. And he knew it.
.