ONE

Shy Boy
    Doojoon sat at the back of the class, in the farthest corner. His friends were chatting, not paying attention to what the teacher was teaching them, just like Doojoon was. But unlike his friends, Doojoon wasn't distracted by their upcoming football game against their number one rivals, his mind, and eyes, were occupied by a boy in the front row. The same boy that had the football star smitten ever since the first day of school.
   

   If any of Doojoon's teammates, or anyone in his school for that matter, found out that he had a crush on another boy, he would be kicked off the team (well more like voted off because his teammates wouldn't want to be changing in front him) and he would be shunned by his student body (because apparently being a homoual is wrong and disgusting, which Doojoon could never figure out why it was portrayed that way).
   

   That's why Doojoon hid his true feelings from everyone, including Yoseob.
   

   First, Doojoon notice the smaller boy when Yoseob arrived late for the first day of school. He ran in, taking small steps and hiding his face due to complete embarrassment for being late, and quietly got into a seat, and hid his face into a book (that was upside down, because he wasn't really reading it). At the beginning, Doojoon laughed with his friends at the boy's humiliation, but then stopped when Yoseob peeked over his shoulder, and looked at him. The way


   Yoseob was looking at him, with those puppy-like eyes and big, thick lips that were in a pout, Doojoon instantly regretted it.
 

    Doojoon started getting these urges to talk to Yoseob, but whenever he did, the other boy would bow and then quickly leave the conversation, and a confused Doojoon behind. Then it  just turned into this need to talk to him. The need for him to look at Yoseob, a need like how Doojoon needs water and food to survive.
 

    Doojoon found himself, in first period, with his chin resting on his hand, as he watched the boy doodle on his page. Through out time, Doojoon found out, with not even a word to Yoseob, that he liked to draw (because he was always doodling on the margin on his homework). Which was fascinating to the blonde boy, since he never took an interest in drawing.

 
   "Yo, Doojoon," His team mate, Dongwoon, said when he noticed his friend looking away from the note he got from a girl. "What are you looking at?"

 
  Doojoon sighed as he tore his eyes away from the brown haired boy, "Nothing,  what were you saying again?"
 

    His team mate raised an eye brow skeptically, then returned to telling their friend about his note. "You see what she wrote, she totally wants me." Doojoon nodded his head in agreement, then when he was sure that Dongwoon wasn't worried about him listening anymore, he turned his attention back to Yoseob. 
   

   The number one thing that Doojoon loved about Yoseob was his smile. That rare smile he only gets too see if the teacher uses him as an example or if one of the students that were acting out in class made a funny joke. Sometimes, if Doojoon was lucky, Yoseob would smile so big, and beautiful that his eyes would squint together, making tiny, little slits. Doojoon loved that smile. Man he ing loved it.
 

    Sometimes, he got caught staring at Yoseob. Too absorbed in his hair, or jaw line Doojoon wouldn't notice that Yoseob was looking at him, flushed, with his eyes wide. Then, Doojoon would snap out of his trance and quickly looked away.
 

    "Mr.Son, would you please pay attention and stop distracting the people around you." Their teacher said, turning away from the black board. "And Doojoon?"
 

    At the sound of his name, he looked up at the front, where he saw his teacher, with his arms crossed and a stern look on his face.  "Hmm?" He replied.
   

   "Pay attention." He went back to writing, whatever he was writing on the board.
   
 
   Doojoon decided that maybe he should write down the information on the board. He retrieved his green note book, and turned to a random page. Which was a bad idea, since the page he turned to was a page full of hearts, 'I love you's, and Yoseob's name. Sighing again, he turned to a fresh one, to start the pattern all over again. No matter what, everything always draws him back to the shy, quiet boy in the front row.
 

    But while Doojoon was scribbling (that he picked up from a certain someone), he was oblivious to the set of eyes that were looking his way.