Bumped....

The WonderBang Cinderella Story
"Sohee!"
Sohee startled when hearing Sica screams.
What else did she want?
Sohee rushed into Sica room.
"What?"
"Tonight I'm going to my friends birthday party. I want you to go take my dress at Wonderful boutique "
Sohee looked towards the wall clock. Dis she sais night? But now already six o'clock , thats mean there only an hour, could it?
"Now?" Ask sohee.
"Now! Now ! Go quickly! "
Sohee nodded and wanted to leave.
"a moment"
Sohee move suddenly stopped, she looking at Sica. What's more this grandmother wants?
"I want you go the boutique by walking, do not ride the ugly bike. And I want the dress at six thirty! Quickly go "
Sica pushed Sohee from her room. Door closed.
 You will not have time Miss Sohee, I purposely wanted omma angry with you. Moist!
 
Sohee walking through a park, which is a shortcut to the boutique. His steps fast, worry Sica and omma will be angry and locked him in the store room again.
 
"Oppa ... this dress beautiful, right?" Yoona showing the purple dress to her body.
Ji yong just smile.
"How many clothes do you like to buy? The day you've bought an expensive pink dress, now . you want this gown ? "Complained Ji Yong.
Yoona pouts.
"But .. That dress I've wear when going to a party last week, this dress for your birthday party, pleasee ... "
Ji Yong sighed.
"Yup! Yup! a little faster! I have to do. "
Yoona smiling
"Thank you love ... a moment , I'm going to try this gown first." Yoona heading straight fitting room with a cheerful heart.
 
"Anyyeonghaseyo ..."
"Anyyeong ... Yes, miss? Can we help you? "Asked a shopkeeper to Sohee.
"I want to take this gown.." Sohee showed the receipt.
"a moment please ..." shopkeeper left.
Sohee looked around the boutique. Beautiful, clothes that are here must be expensive. Suddenly Sohee points on the body of a man who was smile towards him.
"Hye!" 
"Hye .." Sohee response.
"Why you here? Hmmm ... you coming with what? I do not see your bike outside. "Ask JiYong
Sohee sighed.
"Unnie told me to take the gown. I just walk to came here. Unni not allow me to ride my bike. "
Ji Yong wanna asked more but, the shopkeepers came carrying a yellow dress.
"here Miss ..."
"Thank you!" Sohee want to left after pay the yellow gown.
"Can I send you back?" Asked Ji Yong.
Sohee thinking for a moment.
"It will not trouble you ?"
Ji Yong looked at the beautiful girl.
"Nope ... I sent you back okay? Let's go! "Ji Yong suddenly holding Sohee's hand.
Gulp! Why I'm thump?.
She just follow the man steps that heading to the car.
 
Yoona get out from fitting room. With wearing a purple dress. She's looking for Ji Yong. Where is he?
"You see a man that came with me? Where is he? "Yoona asked the shopkeeper.
"Err ... just now he goes with a pretty girl ..." the shopkeeper replied with hesitation
"What?!''
Pretty Girls? Who? That yesterday girl? I think no. That was not pretty, if want to compare him and me, I'm still much pretty.  But who? And more importantly, how am I going to pay for this gown? I have no money.
ARGHHHH!!!!!
 
 
"Stop!"
Ji Yong immediately hit the brakes.
"Why?"
Sohee grinned.
"its already near, you just sent me here. I fear my unnie and omma wil angry if they saw me back with you. "Sohee open the car door.
"a moment!"
Sohee turn.
"Err ... my birthday party next week, at my house. You want join it? "Ji Yong asked shyly.
"I fear my omma and unnie not allowed me, I will tell you again!"
Ji Yong smiled. A little disappointed.
"Here! my phone, number, if you have time you just call me. "Ji Yong gave a small piece of card to Sohee
Sohee take it and get out of the car.
"Gamsahabnida ...."