SuLay Beginning

Royals

No One POV

‘Good God these kids never behave and pay attention in class, humph’ Suho sighed with a worried face. Now in his room in the House/mansion… more like castle that the 12 boys share.

“You’re making that face again.” A voice said making Suho jumped in surprised. As he turned around to this familiar voice’s owner, which is no other than, Lay.

“Oh Lay you scared me”

“Judging by the look on your face you are thinking about the kids misbehaving right?”

Suho Looked up speechless…. “By any chance that you have Luhan’s power and he has your healing because you’re pretty good at knowing what I think about all the time”

“Hahaha, no I don’t have Luhan’s power I just know you by heart”

Suho POV

When he said that I blushed so hard I’m pretty sure I became a tomato. I was utterly speechless….

“Hmmmm By heart huh? Is it just me or you know everyone in the group by heart.”

It didn’t take him long to reply well to be exact he immediately reply in a somewhat mad and disappointed tone “What?! No! I …. Only know you and pay attention to your every move…” the last part he said while blushing in a soft tone. Kinda like, he was embarrassed. …….. EMBARRASSED?!!!! The Lay! The one who always dazed and make everyone squeal when he talks! The one who is always calm and is like a cute careless little kid! No Way!

“Oh why is that?” Suho said with his best smirking face and calm tone.

“Well it’s because  ... Umm well I like you” At this statement he blush even harder if that was possible.

“….”

No One POV

“Umm Imma go then thanks for listening to my rambling” Lay said broken hearted when Suho stared at him blankly without giving him a reply. Lay turn and began to run out with tears in his eyes.

“Wait!” Suho grabbed Lay’s hand and turned him back around and pulled him closer to his body. Then he kissed Lay’s eyes to stop his tears. “Hey.” Suho said in a soft tone trying to calm The Sobbing and struggling boy down. Suho grabbed Lay’s face and wiped his tears. “Hey Lay, listen to me. Stopping crying… I’m sorry I didn’t reply I was just shocked. Lay, that doesn’t mean I don’t like you. Well true I don’t like you.

Lay was shocked with his words and all he could do was stare at Suho with wide eyes.

“Cause like is too small to explain how I feel for you Lay I Love You” Suho continued with a soft chuckled as he leaned in to kiss the boy who was now blushing and crying again but this time with joy.

 ‘Omg! Did he say he loves me? I …. Th-this is so much too process… I…’ Lay thoughts disappeared when the sudden kissed landed on his lips. He felt like melting the kiss was addicting it got hot and heavy. Lay wraps his arm around Suho’s neck while Suho’s arms moved to his waist and pulled each other closer. Suho Lay’s lips asking for an entrance.  Lay open his mouth slowly as Suho pushed in his tongue in his mouth exploring his cavern. Lay let out cute moans which turn Suho on like crazy. They went at it for a while, then they both started pulled away slowly but before leaving they on each other lips one last time. Trying to catch their breath Lay buried his face in Suho’s wide chest as they backed up and fell onto the bed. Due to the hot kiss they were exhausted they went to sleep while embracing each other. As if they were protecting each other from others.

-------------------------- <3 ----------------------------------

tumblr_mrn819QNIx1s4vs0ho1_400.jpg   scaled.php?tn=0&server=843&filename=tvg5