When Siwon Brings You to Your Favourite Concert

Super Junior & EXO One Shots/Scenarios

“Yonghwa Yonghwa Yonghwa ~~~” You chanted excitedly earning a smile from your boyfriend Siwon whom was sitting besides you.


Siwon had brought you to Cnblue’s Blue Moon Concert for your 21st birthday celebration. As rich and wide connections Siwon has, getting VIP tickets for you was not a problem. You were thankful as well as excited for the concert especially being able to see Yonghwa oppa upclose.


“Kamsahamnida! Saranghaeyo! See you all soon!” Cnblue bowed and shouted in unison before they left the stage. “Aigo the concert has ended. I want to see Yonghwa oppa more.” You whined to Siwon. “Kwaenchana, there is always a next time. Kaja! Let’s go for dinner.” Siwon winked. You nodded happily.



“Yemin ah, I have another surprise for you. Close your eyes.” Siwon ordered and you agreed obediently. With your heart beating fast, you pondered over the thought where could Siwon possibly bring you to. He wasn’t the romantic kind of a guy and you were feeling touched enough he actually took the effort to get Cnblue Concert’s ticket for you.


“Ready? Hana Dul Set. Open your eyes Yemin.” Siwon whispered into your ears. You got the biggest surprise upon seeing the sight in front of you.



“Annyonghaseyo! Cnblue imnida!” Cnblue bowed humbly. You blinked in shock.


You were actually at the backstage of the concert venue facing face to face with all Cnblue’s members. “Annyeong Yemin-ssi.” Yonghwa grinned happily at you.


“Oppa…oppa…you…this…how come-” You began stuttering and looking at Siwon.


“Well say hi to your Yonghwa oppa. He is just right there.” Siwon pushed towards me. You were breaking into cold sweat. This felt like a total dream. A precious moment to remember forever.


After introduction and a small chatting and photo session, it was time for Cnblue to leave. Siwon and you bided them goodbye and headed home.


-At your house outside-


“Happy Birthday Yemin. Hope you love your birthday present. I know I am not the romantic kind of guy like Donghae or Kyuhyun so this is the best I could do for you. Hope you are happy. Thank god for allowing you to step into my life.” Siwon held your hand.


Breathing deeply, you squeezed your boyfriend’s hand and confessed “Oppa this is enough. I don’t need romance; I only need and want you. Thank you for allowing me to see Cnblue’s concert and Yonghwa oppa. Saranghae, my generous and understanding oppa.”

 

At that moment, it felt like the starswere shining brightly upon us.

 

Dedicated to my friend as well ^^