Chapter 1

Another Dimension?!

Author POV

T-ara was in their plane for going to Jeju island but a tragic accident happens,the airplane crushed and all the passagers died,together with the members.But the interesting thing is that when they woke up they found themselves in a hotel room.

''Where are we?'' Eunjung said,her head hurts.

''We had an airplane accident but we're alive.?It was probably a dream.'' Soyeon said and smiled.But the rest didn't  knew what is was really happening.

''But where's Hyomin unnie?'' Jiyeon asked seeing that Hyomin wasn't in the room.All 5 walked and heard voices from bedroom.Boram opened slowly the door and saw Hyomin layig in bed with a white shirt on her,yeah it wasn't for wome,it was a man's one.

''What the?'' Eunjung and the rest were shocked.Then they observed the bathroom's door was opening.Because of the sound Hyomin woke up rubbing her eyes,the observed the big figure,that was coming from bathroom.

''Baby..'' the figure came closer,it was a tall boy around 1,86 m and long hair(like in anime ;]) Hyomin was shocked seeing him.He had an towel wrapped around his waist,and with another one drying his hair.

''YAH!!'' Eunjung kicked the door and came in andgry.Then they saw the guy 100%,from head to toes.

''MINNN!!'' Another person yelled and came in.It was another tall boy 1:83 m,blond hair and a mole right on his nose.

''Kori hyung.'' Min was shocked seeing the group's leader here.Qri was dumfounded.Kori observed Qri and as well he was wide-eyed.

''What the ? are you doing it with 6? erted Park Min.'' Kori said and hit the young's head.

''Sunny will be mad dude.'' Kori's words made Hyomin dizzy.

''She's not my girlfriend,just a toy.And look this one looks like me.'' Min grabbed Hyomin's chin.

''She really does.And that one looks like me.'' Kori pointed at dumbfounded Qri.

''What's going on?!!'' Eunjung asked.

''E-eunju? what the are you a girl?'' Min observed the short girl and came closer.

''I'm not Eunju,I'm Eunjung.'' Eunjung corrected the boy.

''She's a girl Min.'' Kori said and mintally face palmed himself.

''Where's the dino?'' Min asked while ruffling his hair.''Go and put some clothes on,and yeah he's not here,always sleeping.He annyos me everyday with his stupid and annoying aegyo.'' Kori said rolling his eyes.

''What's happening here?'' Soyeon asked in curiousity.''The 2 boys stopped.''Well we're the members of the most powerful and known boy band,Crown.'' Kori smiled.

''Then we really died.'' Hyomin almost had a nosebleed because of ''herself''.''But how come you girls look like us?'' Kori asked.

''That's what we want to know too.'' Boram said.''Well who are you?'' Min asked.

''Oh,I'm Park Hyomin.'' Hyomin stood and walked to her members.''I'm Ham Eunjung.''---''I'm Park Soyeon.''---''Jeon Boram.''----''Park Jiyeon here.'' ---''I'm Lee Qri.'' 

''Same name like us heh.'' Min smiled.''Come on let's see the rest.They'll be happy to see you all.'' Kori said.The girls felt strange.

''Where the is my shirt?'' Min said angrily,but then observed it was on Hyomin.

''Undress.'' Min commanded,with a smirk on his face.

''Hell no!'' Hyomin shook her head.''There are your clothes.'' Min pointed at her clothes.Hyomin took them and go to change.

''I hope nothing happen last night.'' Hyomin said and mintally face palmed herself.''Don't worry we didn't have done anything yet.'' Min smirked again.

''Let's go.'' they walked outdoor,the girls saw the black van,that had the same number,and aspect as their van.

''It looks like ours.'' then the door opened.2 talll boys came out,shocking the girls.

''Hyung.'' one of them said.''Eunju..Eunjung,you both look the same.'' Kori looked at both of them.Eunju observed the girls and Eunjung as well.

''What the ****?'' the other one cursed.

''Jieon,God dammit,don't curse.'' Eunju scolded the younger.''S-she looks like me.'' Jieon pointed at Jiyeon who was dumbfounded.

''So what's going on?'' the 3rd person came out.His aspect showed a leader's one.

''Soyun.'' the other boy observed him.''Soyeon unnie,he looks the same as you.'' Jiyeon poked her unnie's arm.

''Who are they?'' Soyun asked.

''Molla.I've found them in my room.'' Min said adn puffed his cheeks,of course a fail.

''You don't even have aegyo,stop trying.'' Soyun said and rolled his eyes.''Baro,come out you pabo,they aren't dragons.'' Soyun yelled.''A short boy,he had 1,77 m and the shortest in group,in the same time the older.

''What's happening?'' Baro asked then observed the girls.''Anything else that they're lookin like us.'' he added.

''I've found them in my room.'' once again Min tries hard but in vain''Stop trying,hyung.'' Jieon comforted his hyung.

''Yes,we observed that we look-alike.'' Soyeon said.''We need to talk but not here.'' the maknae said,socking the boys.

''Our Ji grew.'' Min back hugged him.The 12 of them get in van,and after some time they arrived at a big house.

To be continued...


The first chapter here.

Not that interesting,but still.

If you liked please SUBSCRIBE,COMMENT and UPVOTE for more chapters!

Thank you for those who subcribed and comment.

Love ya guys!


Let's see the members' expressions for this chapter

Eunjung 

Jiyeon

Hyomin

Soyeon 

Qri

Boram

And my expression

DING DING DING...

Tadaaa!! :))