Chapter 2 - Introduction

Another Dimension?!

Author POV

As the 12 of them arrived in front of a mansion.

''What's here?'' Eunjung asked in curiousity.''Our house.'' Eunju said and came closer to girl.

''Eunju,stop being a player.'' Min smacked his head.''Ouch and I'm not.STop complainning or I'm going to you.'' Eunju said starting to laugh but the rest were wide-eyed.''I'm not gay.''

*trrr trrr* Min phone rang.

M:What?

S:I want to see you.

M:I'm hunging,Sunny.

S:Oppa,don't

''Give her a chance hyung.'' Jieon poked Min's arm.

''Shut up.'' Min glanced at the poor maknae.

''Let's go in.'' Soyun said rolling his eyes.

M:Bye~~

And Min hung up.''Sunny...'' Hyomin mumbled,shocking the rest.''You said you aren't gay.'' Soyeon teased.

''Well,she's a girl so I think it doesn't matter,because I'm not gay.'' Min said shocking the girls.Then they entered in house,it was big and elegant designed.

''Whoa!'' the girls were amazed.They walked in living room,where the boy stayed on couch and the girls on the other couch.

''First,I'm the leader Lee Kori,26 years old,and this is Crown.''then from left to right the boys introduced themselfes.

''I'm Park Jieon,20 years old,annyeo.'' the young boy waved.Then the girls looked at Jiyeon who had a confused face.

''I'm Ham Eunju,24 years old,nice to meet ya.''

''I'm Park Soyun,25 years old.''

''I'm Jeon Baro,26 and the oldest.'' 

''Min,Min.'' Eunju shaked and started to tikkle the boy who was in his own world.

''I'm Park H-H-yo -min.'' he couldn't stop laughing.And what he said dragged the girl's attention.

''Dude,stop.'' Min said angrily.''Stop saying my name.'' Hyomin mumbled but Min heard her.

''Tch,girls.'' 

''We should introduce ourselves too.'' Soyeon said.

''Well,I'm the leader Lee Qri,26 years old and this is T-ara.'' the boys were amazed.Then from left to right the girls introduced themselves.

''I'm Park Jiyeon,20 years old.'' 

''I'm Ham Eunjung,24 years old.''

''I'm Park Soyeon,25 years old.''

''I'm Jeon Boram,26 years old and the oldest.''

''I'm Park Hyomin,24 years old.'' the girls seems to finish introducing themselves,the boys were shocked and amazed,hearing their names.Then someone appeard,a girl.

''Manager.'' the boys jumped.

''So T-ara is here.'' the manager said.''Do you know us?'' Qri asked.''Yep,I know you all.'' the manager smiled.

''Do you want to know why are you all here?'' the manager asked and the girls nodded,still the boys were confused.

''First.You all were in a airplane heading to Jeju Island when the tragic accident happened.'' the girls nodded.

''You all died,there.''this time the girls had a big and confused face.

''How come we are here?'' Hyomin asked angrily.''This isn't your world.That's why those boys are here,because you girls don't exist here.T-ara doesn't exist anymore,just Crown.'' the manager explained.

''But how come? we're dead?'' Hyomin still couldn't believe.

''Ne,Hyomin-ssi.'' the manager said.The boys were a little sad hearing what their manager said.

''Hahahahaha...'' Hyomin suddenly stood and started to laugh like a crazy person.

''Unnie.'' Jiyeon stood and hugged her unnie.

''So we can't go back?'' Soyeon suddenly asked and the manager shook her head.

''Ne,you can't go back,because you all died.'' the manager's last words before the silence occupied the room.Min suddenly stood and walked to Hyomin.

''Can you?'' he said to Jiyeon who stepped back.He grabbed Hyomin's wrist pulling her closer,inch appart were the distance between their face.

''STOP,DON't!'' the manager stood and shouted.

''Don't touch her!'' she yelled and pushed him away.

''Are you crazy woman?'' he yelled.''You guys don't touch them! you heard me.'' the rest were confused.

''You need to tell us something.'' Soyun said sarcastically.

''Min is Hyomin,Jieon is Jiyeon,Eunju is Eunjung,Soyun is Soyeon,Baro is Boram,Kori is Qri.'' the manager explained.

''Something we don't know.'' Soyun rised his voice,the other boys shocke with his action,he never rised his voice.

''You touch the girls,then you touch yourself.''

''Like I care.'' Min rolled his eyes.

''I'm touching myself everyday,it's not big deal.'' Eunju commented,the rest gave a scare look to him.

''What?'' he said,then rolled his eyes

''If you touch them your hormones will go crazy,then they are like drugs,you want to take them without stopping.'' the manager explained.

''I've taken drugs when  was in highschool.'' Min rolled his eyes again.

''You said ti was a lie!'' the manager shouted.

''Nope.'' 

''However,I don't want something bad to happen so please,listen to me,all of you.Don't touch your other self.'' manager's last words before leaving.

''I touched her and nothing happened.'' Min said.''She's crazy.'' Jieon added.

''Like I care.'' Eunju spoke too.''Well don't expect us to touch you guys.'' Soyeon said and glared at them.

''I'm you,you're me so shut it.'' Soyun suddenly stood and walked to Soyeon,she was still sitting,from up he smirked at her.

''What?'' she asked.''Let's try.'' he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer,grabbing her chin their lips were so close,the others were shocked.Then his lips were on hers,she tried to push him away but in vain,something like electricity runned in their bodies.She stopped pushing and responded,still she didn't know what she was doing,her body didn't respond.

''Ok,ok.'' Eunjung separating the two who lost control.Both of them were panting and blushing.

''Electricity.'' Soyun's last words before collapsing.

To be continued...


Chapter two in da house.

Hello readers.*waves*

The things are more clearer now.Soyeon,you little bad girl =)) you almost killed ''yourself.'' =))

If you liked please SUBSCRIBE,COMMENT and UPVOTE for more chapters!

And now let's see the members' expressions about this chapter.

Soyeon 

(She ing loves it.Soyeon,Soyeon.)

Qri

(she sure doesn't care about Soyeon's happiness.)

Jiyeon

(she surely wants a kiss too.)

Hyomin

(she's shocked to her part in chapter)

Eunjung

(don't scare me like this Eunjung!)

Boram

(Rambo doesn't care for Soyeon's happiness too.)

 

And now my expression 

DING DING DING DING

Tadaa :))