Don't Want To Be An Idol

Don't Want To Be An Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo sat in front of the TV, watching the K Pop idols performing their songs like an average fan girl.

Not for her, she's not that average fan girl who dreamt to be with their bias because she is with her bias before he debuted.

She smiled when the next group performed. It was EXO with their new song called 'Growl'. Her eyes focused on one member.

Minseok.

She smiled feeling proud seeing him on stage and being what he wants to be.

'I'm proud of you...' She smiled.

Before the song ended, she can see Minseok is smiling at the camera mumbling 'Saranghae Jihyo'.

She blushed and was hoping that no one saw that.

But...Her smile fade away when she thought about their relationship. Secret relationship to be exact.

Being in a relationship with him was supposed to be fun but it turned out to be frustrating.

They can't date on public. Even if they do, Minseok will always have to wear thick coat and  a mask to cover his face.

'Until when are we going to be like this oppa?' She asked herself.

"If only the company didn't have the 'no-dating' rule. We can go on a date without worries." She mumbled slowly.

'But thank goodness your manager allows me to be with you...Eventhough we have to keep our relationship a secret.' She smiled to herself.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'I missed you Jihyo...' Minseok thought when he was left alone.

"Hey hyung. You ok?" Sehun asked.

"Eh? Oh yeah, I'm fine." He faked a smile.

"Don't lie, I know you missed Jihyo right?" Kris hit the target.

'Kris is sure  a genius when it comes to 'mind-reading'.' Minseok thought.

He smiled and nodded at Kris's answer.

"You can go meet her if you want. Its been months since the last time you met her right?" Their manager said which made him smile.

"Really?"He asked feeling excited.

The man nodded with a smile.

Minseok excitedly ran to his room and grab the thick jacket and mask before he ran out from the dorm towards his lover's apartment.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jihyo was shocked when she heard the front door opened.

She got up and walk slowly towards the front door with a broom on her hand. Just in case.

"Jagiya!" She was attacked with a sudden hug which made her screamed.

She smiled as she knows there's nothing to be scared of.

"Aigoo oppa! You almost gave me a heart attack!" She playfully smack his arm.

Minseok smiled sheepishly as he scratch the back of his head.

"Mianhei jagi...Just want to give you a surprise." He smiled as he kissed her forehead.

She smiled softly.

"Aren't you supposed to be backstage now? I mean, aren't you tired after the show?" She asked as she lay down to Minseok's lap.

He gave her a small grin as he shook his head.

"No. The tired feeling flew away when our manager said that I can go out and meet you." He stopped and caressed her hair as he looked at her eyes deeply.

"Do you know that I missed you so much that I can die?" He continued.

"You're not the only one oppa." Jihyo smiled and gets up from his lap.

"I missed you more. We haven't hang out for a while and I missed the old times..." She stopped as she took a deep breath.

"The time when the both of us can date without worrying your fans will find out about me." She let out a sigh.

Minseok looked at her feeling guilty.

"Jagi...I'm so sorry. I can quit if you-" Jihyo shuts his mouth with her finger.

"No oppa. Its your dream right? To sing to the world. I don't mind. I understand." She smiled softly making his heart melt like always.

He pulls her closer to him and kissed her forehead.

"You really are  an understanding girlfriend." He smiled as he caressed her hands.

"I love you." He said softly as he kissed her lips.

"I love you too oppa."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jihyo-ah, I need to go now. I have dance practice in an hour." Minseok was about to leave when he noticed his girlfriend's face.

"Hey." He called.

She looked at him.

He pulls her to a tight hug.

"I'm sorry for leaving you again. I really do." He apologized.

She shook her head signing its fine to her.

"Take care." He said before he leaves the apartment.

"Neh. I will." Jihyo closed the door and stepped inside.

After he left, Jihyo immediately walked to the kitchen to cook dinner but then she spot something.

"Isn't that Minseok oppa's phone?" She said to herself as she comes closer to the sofa.

She picked up the phone and take a look at it.

"He's gone to the company already. Never mind, I'll give it to him myself." She thought and wore her shoes and closed the apartment door.

 

---------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter