Chapter 35

You & I Spell Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years later --

Sungmin was walking across the stage and up to the dean of the school. He had done it, he had graduated and gotten a job. He saw the twins, Sungjin and his parents-in-law from afar. He was smiling so brightly, that even the dean, who had a stern look on his face, smiled. Kyuhyun had also graduated, as well as the other boys. After the commencement ceremony, Sungmin ran to find Kyuhyun, and when they found each other, they kissed happily. They were taking the next steps of their lives together. They went and found their kids, Sungjin, and parents.

“Daddy cognatulashion” Inha and Haneul cheered in unison, as they ran to hug their father, Sungmin.

“Hey, what about me?” Kyuhyun pouted at his kids,

“Appa, cognatulashion for you too!” They hugged Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun broke out into a smile and Sungmin looked at them lovingly.

“Congrats hyungs, you did it!” Sungjin said, handing them both bouquets of flowers

“I’m so proud of the two of you,” Kyuhyun’s mom said, hugging Sungmin and then Kyuhyun

“You’ve worked really hard,” Kyuhyun’s father said

“Congrats baby Kyu, congrats Min, you both did it!” Kyuhyun’s sister smiled and handed them balloons.

The family was taking pictures and rejoicing the fact that Kyuhyun and Sungmin had finally gotten their degrees. Sungmin had gotten job offers the semester before he graduated, meaning that he was already set to begin his career as a research assistant. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, was accepted into medical school and would be starting in the following semester. 

“Now let’s go home and party!” Siwon said when he found Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Everyone drove to Siwon’s mansion for the graduation party. Everyone was in the living room where the graduates were gathered. The party was going smoothly, and everyone was talking happily. As they were mingling with the guests, Eunhyuk went up to the stage and got everyone’s attention.

“Everyone, I would like to have your attention please, especially yours Lee Donghae.”

“M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter