Chapter 33

You & I Spell Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Currently, Sungmin and Kyuhyun were in the bathroom, giving the twins a bath. “Even though the soap isn’t gonna make them cry, it’s better to be safe than sorry,”

“Okay, and also, the twins were born on August 15, right?" Kyuhyun asked,

“Yep, why?” Sungmin looked up for a second

“Just make sure you’re not busy on January 15, okay?” Kyuhyun smiled at him sweetly, “alright daddy’s princess, looks like you’re all clean!” He said as he quickly wrapped Inha in a towel

“Daddy’s prince is almost done too!” Sungmin said, softly pouring water over Haneul

“I’ll go dress her up, you put her clothes on the bed right?” Kyuhyun asked, carrying Inha in his arms.

“Yep, go right ahead, I’ll be there in a second.” Sungmin said as he wrapped Haneul in a towel.

When Sungmin came out of the bathroom he found Kyuhyun struggling with Inha’s clothes. “Why are they so small?” He knit his eyebrows

“I’ll take over from here, can you get their baby bottles and heat up the milk?”

“Okay, but teach me how to clothe my children, why is this so hard and how do you do it? I feel like if I do something wrong, I might hurt her. At least I learned how to put their diapers on.”

“You’re right, but they’re not that fragile, you’ll learn with time.” Sungmin smiled at his husband

“Of course, I won’t miss it for any of our other children.” Kyuhyun smiled as he walked out of the room with the baby bottles. Sungmin blushed at the thought and soon a genuine smile was on his lips. He wants to have more children with me. Even if he didn’t I’d be content, because I have everything I want and need now.

 

It was January 15, the twins turned six months old today and Kyuhyun had been planning a party for the past few days. He wanted to make up for all of the time he had missed, because he definitely wanted his husband and kids to know that he loved them.

Sungmin woke up to an empty bed. He almost wondered if everything up ‘till that day was a dream. Until Kyuhyun came into the room with a tray.

“Whats this?” Sungmin asked, sitting up in bed. The twins were still asleep but it was rather surprising to see Kyuhyun awake before him.

“A small token for your hard work on this day, six months ago.” He gave a small smile. Kyuhyun presented Sungmin with a handmade breakfast, but Sungmin knew very well that Kyuhyun wasn’t the best of cooks.

“Are you sure its edible?” Sungmin asked

“Of course it is!” Kyuhyun said aloud,  “I’ve been practicing for days,” He mumbled. Sungmin laughed and began eating, the food wasn’t five-star quality but it tasted great because Kyuhyun put a lot of effort into it. Kyuhyun also brought food for himself, so they could have breakfast together.

 

It was finally January fifteenth, however, due to Sungmin's lack of sleep, he hadn't noticed the date. Sungmin went about his daily routine with the kids, he added reading a book to the twins to his list of things to do. He read on the internet that reading to your baby is really helpful for their cognitive growth. He wanted to give his children the best possible future so he worked hard for it. The twins were currently in their crib, playing with their toys when Sungmin began reading. He felt a little weird since they couldn’t really understand him but he wanted to give this a try anyways.

“What’re you doing?” Kyuhyun said when he came home

“Oh, you’re home? I’m just reading to the twins. I heard it was good for their brain development if I start reading to them early.” Sungmin said.

Kyuhyun nodded, trying to understand, “Isn't it a bit too early? They're only a few months old,” 

"I know, sometimes I feel dumb doing it, but research shows its really good for their brain development" Sungmin replied 

"Okay, okay, I don't know about the research, but there is no such thing as too early" Kyuhyun smiled 

“And me!” Sungmin pouted. Kyuhyun laughed and pressed a kiss on Sungmin’s forehead. “Go shower and change into this” Kyuhyun said, handing him a box. “We’re going out tonight”

“What about the twins?” Sungmin asked 

“They’ll be with us, don’t worry. Now go get dressed,” Kyuhyun ushered Sungmin into the bathroom.

When Sungmin was done, he came out of the bathroom, dressed really nicely. “Wow,” Kyuhyun said. He looked over at Kyuhyun who was dressed up nicely as well.

“Where are we going?” Sungmin asked 

“It’s a secret, now let’s get the kids ready. I got them these” Kyuhyun said, pointing to a shopping bag. He pulled out a black dress and a cute headband that went with it, he handed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter