Chapter 11

You & I Spell Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Honestly your comments would mean a lot to me and I would probably update a whole lot quicker if you guys did comment. 

The following day was the planned bachelor party for Sungmin .

"Hyuk and Mimi are gonna come in a few" Sungmin stepped out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth, to tell Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun just nodded and continued to drink his water. Soon after he heard a knock, so Kyuhyun opened the door to find Eunhyuk and Zhou mi at the door.

"Fashionistas Eunhyuk and Mimi have arrived" Eunhyuk and Zhou mi laughed and made way inside the apartment.

"Where's Min?" Eunhyuk asked

"In his room, probably" Kyuhyun responded

"Good, good, his new look is gonna surprise the crap out of you." Zhou mi said, walking into the room

"Sung-Minnie~ I'm here~" Eunhyuk sang as he went inside Sungmin's room.

"Okay first we gotta do something about your hair, let's change it up a little, make it y. Hmm, maybe this'll do the trick." Zhou mi criticized

"But before I do his hair, make him wear his outfit. Eunhyuk I think the outfit you bought for Sungmin is the best so let's just make him wear that" Zhou mi added

"For me? Eunhyuk! You didn't have to!" Sungmin pouted

Sungmin was changed into skin tight back jeans, the ones that really made your look good. He then wore a white low neck under shirt and an off black jacket.

"Eunhyuk this is beautiful, look at that fine piece of . Anyways, time for your hair and makeup" Zhou mi said to Eunhyuk

"Sungmin you're not allowed to look at yourself. Not until we're done" Eunhyuk said to Sungmin

"It's hard to walk in these" Sungmin pouted

"Now for your make up and hair" Zhou mi said pushing Sungmin down into the chair

Sungmin's lips were painted red, his eyes outlined with eyeliner, his hair was styled up and around his neck was a stylish necklace. And at that moment Sungmin became the definition of y.

"Kyuhyun! Come look at the beautiful creature you somehow managed to get" Zhou mi said pushing Sungmin out of his room. Sungmin almost collided with Kyuhyun, he looked up to see the younger staring at him.

"I don't know if I want you going out like that" Kyuhyun said in a fake jealous tone. He got closer to Sungmin's ear and whispered "after all, you do look like a panda with all that make up on. Wouldn't wanna be associated with you"

In revenge Sungmin wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's neck and gave him a peck on the cheek, "as if anyone would listen to what you have to say." He whispered. "Awh Kyuhyun you're the sweetest" Sungmin said in a much louder voice, letting his arms fall to his sides "oh and you have a little something over here" Sungmin said to the wide eyed Kyuhyun.

"Oh Kyu, don't worry, if anything well text you the address of the club that we're going to"

▽o(^▽^)o ▽o(^▽^)o ▽o(^▽^)o ▽o(^▽^)o ▽o(^▽^)o 

As soon as Sungmin as entered the club he could hear the music loudly ring in his ears. This definitely was not the norm for Sungmin, he didn't really like the loud music or the close dancing and the skimpy clothes, yet he was here with his friends for his bachelor party. Tonight I'm gonna forget everything and just relax Sungmin said to himself

"Our first mission is to get Sungmin completely drunk, that way he'll let loose" Heechul wiggled his eyebrows at the other boys who was circled around him, on the side from Sungmin

"Then we'll shove him to the dance floor, but we have to protect him from suspicious looking people" Eunhyuk affirmed

"And then we'll take him home at around midnight" Kangin continued

"Alright let's get this party started" Henry cheered. He dragged Sungmin by the arm to the bar, where he got distracted by the bartender/barista.

"Amber?" Henry's eyes went wide

"Henry, surprise seeing you here" Amber paused

"Same goes to you" Henry said to Amber, to which she responded with an eye roll

While Henry and Amber spoke, Zhou mi began ordering drinks for Sungmin. Zhou mi didn't realize that Sungmin's tolerance was really low and that a small amount of alcohol could have him drunk. Sungmin too was determined to relax so he drank glass after glass and talked to the guys about random things. Half an hour after they arrived, Sungmin was almost completely drunk.

Donghae was excited to dance and dragged Sungmin and Siwon to the dance floor. They immediately found Eunhyuk who was being surrounded by a crowd.

Sungmin yelled "That's my Hyukkie! Look at my best friend go"

Sungmin lost track of time, the music finally didn't hurt his ears, it began to help him loosen up. Soon Siwon, Sungmin and Donghae got into the mood and began dancing to the beat of whatever loud song was playing.

A few minutes into dancing Sungmin got really hot and went back to the bar, where he took off his jacket and drank some more alcohol. This time it was Yesung who dragged Sungmin back to the dance floor and Sungmin began dancing next to Yesung. He didn't know where anyone was and nor did he really pay attention to his surroundings.

He continued dancing to the beat, pushing through strangers and then being pushed by strangers.

Later into his dancing, Sungmin found himself in a very intimate position with a stranger, they were still dancing yet it didn't feel like a regular dance. He didn't know what to do, the stranger kept advancing as the seconds went on and even managed to put his hands on Sungmin's waist and closed the distance between them. His hands began inching towards Sungmin's and Sungmin immediately began pushing out of the strangers embrace. Yet, it seemed as if the alcohol was affecting his strength to the point where he couldn't even push his way out of this random persons embrace.

Sungmin's eyes became teary, he didn't like being touched like this, or held this roughly, he didn't like the thought that his first kiss and his first time would be taken by some stranger when in fact he wanted to save it for someone special. Sungmin didn't realize he was holding his breath until he was pulled away from the stranger by force.

Sungmin looked up to see his savior but couldn't make out the persons face in the dark. His savior dragged Sungmin back to the bar, seated him in one of the chairs and handed him some coffee. His savior also gave Sungmin back his jacket, making sure that Sungmin wasn't exposing more skin than necessary.

"I should be awarded as best fiancé of the year because look at who just saved your " his savior jeered

"Who said my needed saving" Sungmin huffed, looking up at his savior, who turned out to be Kyuhyun.

"Clearly you whose eyes were begging to be saved from that other guy. Do you really have no shame? You're about to get married to me in less than a week and I find you here almost grinding with some other guy" Kyuhyun hissed

Sungmin was immediately reminded of the earlier event and as if all insecurities flushed his head, he began crying.

"Yah, what's wrong now?" Kyuhyun asked, moving closer to Sungmin. Sungmin realized that although what almost just happened would've been the worst possible thing that could happen to anyone, he was saved. And thankfully it was someone he recognized because had it been another stranger Sungmin would've possibly passed out. Since Sungmin didn't stop crying Kyuhyun got a little bit closer and tried to calm Sungmin down, which resulted in Sungmin clinging around Kyuhyun's body like a koala.

Kyuhyun looked for his friends, to ask for some sort of help but all he found was a drunk Heechul passed out over Hangeng at a table; Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon and a few of the other guys could be seen on the dance floor, Henry and Zhou mi looked a hundred percent sober but were busy flirting with two bartenders/baristas who kind of looked familiar.

"Mi and Henry will bring the others home"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter