I thought...

I thought...

That woman is in kitchen, frying something in pan. She is humming happily. In a few minutes, her husband will wake up and get ready to work. She’ll make sure her husband will eat breakfast before went to work.

“Good morning, honey,” Huang Zi Tao voice chirping.

That woman lips cracks into a wide smile. She approaches her husband and drags him to table.

“Good morning too, honey,” She said.

 

CRAASSHHH!!

Blood gush out from Seoyeon forehead. Her husband is standing in front of her, flaming with anger. He tries to throw another cup but sound of cell phone makes him stop. With an angry sigh Zi Tao throw the cup to floor, creating another mess before storm out from house.

                Seoyeon let her body slide down, lying on the cold floor. She could see glass splinter scattered from there. Clock strikes to 8.00 a.m. She breathes in deeply. 44 minutes more before that person will come. She must endure the pain on her forehead because that person WILL come. But, she failed and her body gives in to early before she could ever stand up.

 

                Seoyeon wake up from her sleep. Sleep full of nightmares. Sweats drop on her forehead. Someone wipe it away. That person seat beside Seoyeon before plant a kiss on her bandaged forehead.

Seoyeon get off the bed. She looks across her house. As expected, everything has turn back to normal. No more all those mess that have been created this morning.

Seoyeon approach that person can give a kiss on cheek. A simple kiss without any feeling.

She walks out from her bedroom and went to that room. The special room that hold too many memories in it.

That person follows her from back and sits on the only chair at the centre of the room. Seoyeon pull out canvas and set it. That person knows what need to do and it goes same to the house owner.  Seoyeon glance to that person once before letting her brush dance on the canvas.

“I went to flower park yesterday.”

Those small eyes…

“I saw campanula and it resembles you.”

Those sharp nose... Those silky like hair…

“They’re beautiful but disappointments are surrounding them.”

 Those cherry lips… Those long eyelashes…

“…It’s been a week mom. Why you wouldn’t talk to me? I really miss you.”

Those… Those… Those…

                The brush loose from Seoyeon grasp. She stare the picture on the canvas. She is not picturing that person in front of her eyes. She’s picturing Huang Zi Tao. That freaks Huang Zi Tao!! Seoyeon have been in love with her husband for such a long time and the pains for being hurt are unbelievable…too unbelievable.

Seoyeon put her son into a secure embrace, crying.

“I miss you to Kai. I really miss you.”

 

                No voice could be heard when Zi Tao step into his house. No Seoyeon voice. No sound of television. No sound like someone is in kitchen, cooking. No sound of his wife crying. There is no. NO! Dead silent are feeling the house. Situation that’ve Zi Tao been waited for long time ago. But now, this situation feels awkward. Something is not right and surely there is something that’ve been happening.

                Zi Tao step into his bedroom. No one is in there. When he is about to turn back, his hawk eyes spot something on the bed. Kim Seoyeon’s diary! How can this thing exist here? Seoyeon is not a clumsy person. So how can her important things been left here? Curiosity sure kills the cats.

13.2.2011:       Today is the happiest day in my life. I’ve been married with someone that I love since the first time I laid                            my eyes on him. My dear husband name is Huang Zi Tao.

23.5.2011:       I can’ believe it!! I’m pregnant!! I’m carrying Zi Tao’s baby right now. Is it a baby girl or a baby boy?

A smile crept on Zi Tao face. He skips several pages and continued reading.

15.1.2012:       Week has passed and we’ve already got our baby. It’s a baby boy! He got a sharp nose just like Zi Tao.                          He’s very cute and seeing him makes my love to Zi Tao grown bigger.

03.2.2012:       Zi Tao needs to change his work place. Should I be happy? I’m afraid our time together will get lesser.

05.5.2012:       Zi Tao scolds me for the first time… I cried… I didn’t mean to make him angry. I just need some money                           to buy Kai drypers. I’m sorry, honey. Forgive me for making you mad.