Jeongguk

방탄소년단 (Bulletproof boyscouts) - ONE SHOTS

YOUR POV

 

You looked at the mirror and fixed your school uniform. It’s the first day of the semester and you were really looking forward to it. Finally you can meet up with your best friend Minyoung after not seeing her for the past week.

You got into a taxi and headed to school. Since it was a new semester, students classes changed depending on how well or bad you did for the first semester .  You walked up to the general office counter and smiled at Ms Kim to collect your schedule.  First class, “ korean history “, you walked down the hallway into the assigned classroom when suddenly you bumped into someone. That person just walked away while you dropped our schedule, ".." you cursed under your breath. Suddenly, a tall black haired guy picked up your schedule and handed it to you, he had skinny jeans on and a sleeveless black skull shirt that showed his arm muscles. You stared at his flawless but cute face then to his arms, you realist you were not saying anything so you quickly bowed  "oh...t-thanks..." you managed. The guy smiled and turned to walk away, you felt your heart could drop out of your chest anytime. 

Your korean history teacher Mr Shin was instructing the class on the new school system that was implemented when someone walked in. The same tall black haired guy from before walks in. He eye contacted with you and you immediatly felt your cheeks burning red. You gulped 'why is he looking at me..?!' you question to yourself.

“Jeongguk… late as usual? Its the new term you better start coming to class early if you want to keep those grade up...” Mr Shin raising an eyebrow at him. Jeongguk looked around the room and eyed you again, this time not breaking the contact he walked towards you and sat beside you. 'he is seating beside me?! ' you screamed in your mind. 

Jeongguk was one of the schools kingka's, he was a quiet person but he always hangs out with other kingka's because of his looks. You turned towards  him  and stared at his appearance, his highcheek bones and defined jaw line. He's arm muscles caught your attention for a moment there. 'argh (yourname) what the hell are you staring so openly.....' you hit your head lightly. During the whole lesson, he was extremely quiet. Mr Shin then instructed the class to find a pair for the upcoming project. 

You were about to find Minyoung when Mr Shin suddenly said, “Your pair for this project will be your desk partner, the one seating next to you now... ” you were dumbfounded and froze.

'What did Mr Shin just said? Me and Jeongguk on the next project? oh...my..god..'  you gulped nervously.

He turned to look and you and gave you a smile. Your heart suddenly raced , it was a feeling that you have never felt for a long time. You did not know what it was exactly, but it was as if he had you attracted. You looked around the room and spotted Minyoung, she gave you a goofy smile and showed a thumbs up. You were screaming 'noooooo!' in your mind helplessly.

 

The bell rang signalling the end of school.

" Hey ~ You my partner right? " Jeongguk suddenly spoke, his eyes on you again. 

" Uhm...yeah. " you said as you started packing your bags.

" You wanna come to my place to do it? " he then said while packing his. 

You heart dropped for a moment, 'do it? do what?! ' your thoughts went haywire. ' wait it means the project right? '

" Uhm... project? s-sure...." you answered blantly.

" cool~ tomorrow 1pm , meet you at school and i'll bring you from there~ its just...cause i want to finish this quickly" he spoked and walked off.

'omg....me and jeongguk .... ?!?! '  you blushed a little and quickly headed out of the school.

Minyoung caught up with you and grabbed your arm excitedly.

" So..do you like him? " Minyoung suddenly questioned while sipping on her green tea latte from starbucks.

" what?! no~ " you denied.

" c'mon.... Jeongguk is a kingka! He is so charming , you should totally go for him~ " she winked playfully.

" no way Minyoung! " you pouted. 

" yes way~~~ he is so handsome! " she did a little twirl grasping her hands together .

" you are crazy ~ " you stick out your tongue at her.

" but its true... i saw you staring..~  kekek ~ " she stuck out her tongue this time.

"w-what?!  how'd you know..?! " you were embarassed and facepalmed for staring at him so openly.

" (yourname) and Jeongguk....hmm not bad! " she laughed goofily.

" stop it ~ " you lightly smacked her arm.

 

At home, you cant stop thinking about Jeongguk, and the next day, you will be heading to his house to complete the project. 

You were half excited and half nervous, it was a long time since you found a guy close to your ideal type in terms of appearance, you shook your head at that thought.

' Jeongguk...really is one handsome guy...but i dont have feelings for him, its just his appearance right? but the way he stared.... my heart just.....argh ' you facepalmed yourself and return to your studying.

 

 

The sun was bright today, it was a saturday and immediately you thought of Jeongguk once again.

You put on a casual tee and denim shorts, grabbed your bag pack and laptop and headed to school.

Waiting outside school, a guy in a motorbike drove and stopped infront of you, he took off his helmet revealing, once again that handsome piece of face.

"here put this on~ " he passed you another helmet. You were taken aback but slowly put on the helmet and got on the bike behind him. You were nervous and was shaking alittle. You awkwardly placed your hands on his shoulders, but he grabbed it and placed them around his waist.

" make sure you dont fall off~ " he playfully said with a chuckle.

You blushed hoping he wont notice your face turning red. ' Jeongguk you're killing me... ' you shut your eyes tight. 

The ride was quick and finally you arrived at his house, it was a double storey house with traditional roofs, it was white and brown, neatly decorated from the outside to the inside. You hopped off the bike and followed him in the house.

" Are your family at home? " you suddenly asked, realising it was a Saturday and it was a work-off day for most adults.

" my....parents died in a car accident when i was five... and now im left alone with this house...and their assets.." he chuckled.

You were shocked and regretted asking that question, " im sorry..." you looked away.

" dont be~ " he smiled and gestured you into the house.

 

Taking a seat on the couch , he went to the kitchen and brought out two glasses of water.

" thanks ~ " you took a sip with a smile.

You were a really hardworking student and immediately when both of you started, you were focusing on the project so well that your thought of Jeongguk had vanished from your mind. You started researching on your laptop and typing notes. 

Little did you not realise, Jeongguk has been staring at you the entire time, you felt it and turned to him, he quickly looked away to his laptop.

' was he staring again?? ‘you gulped uneasily.

After discussing with the project outline, finally you had finished. 

" we're done? " Jeongguk asked.

"yeap~ " you smiled, " uwahh finally" you stretched your arms and crooked your neck side to side. 

" great job woohoo~ " Jeongguk closed his laptop and placed it on the table.

"wait... i just need to email Mr Shin and then...we are completely done~ " you stated while quickly doing so.

 

"Done~" you smiled and closed your laptop putting it in your bag, you stood up and was about to leave when Jeongguk stopped you.

" wait ~ uhm (yourname), i wanna say this...i like you.. " he asked looking into your eyes again. 

' WHAAAAT?! ' you screamed in your mind , shocked at his words.

" i know...we just met... but i already can feel a deep connection with you, the moment i entered that class, my eyes darted towards you, it was like i was attracted to you already. Now the project, i dont call it fate or anything, but im glad my partner is you... " Jeongguk started, he was a little shy but he kept his cool and locked his eyes on you.

" Jeongguk...i..." you blurted.

" you dont have to say anything...i just wanted you to know my feelings thats all.." he looked away , feeling the heat in his cheeks too.

You smiled alittle. " thanks....you...you're a nice guy.." you begin.

'c'mon (yourname) think think of something....' you looked up in the air thinking of what to say to him.

" will you....give me a chance? " Jeongguk moved closer to you. He's breath tickling you.  

' what will i say? ' you panic.

" i would.." you blurted and cupped your mouth realising what you had said. 

" really?" he seemed a little surprised. 

You just nodded. " i would....Jeongguk..really..." you slowly nodded again.

Jeongguk then gave you the most brightest most charming smile you ever saw from him, he held your hand and pulled you close. 

" i really do like you (your name) ah ~ " he took your hand and brought it to his mouth and he kissed it.

 

-----------------------------------------

by:cyismine.