2; Second Mis-truth-standing

It All Started With Luhan's Underpant

Right after Sehun took his wonderful shower, he looked through the laundry basket.

"Ugh, why is this my chores for today?" he sighed and dumped the laundry into the washing machines. As soon as it's done, it's took them out and started folding them. When he got to a looking one, he almost screamed.

"The f---- is this doing here?"

The members rushed into the bathroom shocked from the scream. "What the hell is going on?" they yelled.

Sehun gawked and hid the behind. "Oh, I just saw some huge looking bug on the floor.. it's gone.."

"You scaredy-cat," Kris slapped his head.

Sehun took that slap for once, just so he wouldn't get caught.

"What's that you're holding behind?" Kai snickered.

"What? What? Nothing! Go away, or else I'm not folding your clothes," Sehun glared.

"Alright, I see, looking at all by yourself," Kai made Sehhun frustrated and walked away.

Everyone else left leaving Sehun alone again. He blew out a sigh, "than god."

He look at the again, "What is this doing here? There's no female living in here. Unless one of the Girl's Generation's member laundry got mixed up from next door."

Sehun was about to get dirty thoughts but he's going to snap out of that. "I'm young, lets not think of this."

But boys will always be boys, Sehun just drooled as the thoughts came by again.

 

 

 

 

Sehun turned around over and over again. When Sehun turns around many times, it's mean there's a nightmare. Or is there?

 

-The Dream-

"Congratulation, our maknae Sehunnie!" Kai yelled.

"Awww, I didn't know our maknae would get married already!" Kris pinched his cheeks.

"I want to see if the bride is ready!" Tao snickered.

As the bride came out, slowly... and slowly... the lights shining at her. Her? Haha, my . Then... is it a .... LUHAN?!?! What is he doing in the... wait... he's...

"There's the bride!" Kris clapped.

-Ends-

Sehun woke up in shock. With all the sweats, he died. "What the hell was that?"

He heard someone snoring and he slowly turned... who was that...?

He peeked a bit and saw Luhan sleeping beside him.

"W-WHA??" he gasped in shock. He covered his mouth, what is he doing in here?

Did he? No, he wouldn't. But... why would he sleep here if he has his own bed?

Maybe it was him, he planned everything out by putting a underpant on top of me so I can get mocked by being known as a homoual. But...

I stared at Luhan again. It's like he was heaven made. He sleeps so angelically.

What the hell am I talking about? I slapped myself. But I can't help myself from staring at him. What's ... happening.

Sehun smiled as he laid back down onto his pillow staring at Luhan for hours.

 

 

Hours... and hours... until the light went on.

From Sehun's face to a poker face.

Now who the hell is that?

 

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!!?!" Kai laughed so hard.

Sehun stood up and spent the whole night trying to get the hyungs to believe he's straight again.

 

 

-a-doodle-doo.