Chapter Two : Debut Day

J-Beat : A Co-Ed Band

All of J-Beat had been waiting for this day. The day where they would emerge themselves into the K-Pop world. The day where they would finally be recognised for their talents.

As they were preparing backstage, their leader called each member over.

One by one, all members had huddled into the group.

 

All bowed their heads and prayed before cheering and walking out of the big waiting room to the stage where they were about to be filmed.
All members then walked on the stage and took their positions, their hearts beating fast.

[MC CUTS:

Yonghwa: WHAA~ Awesome performance by MYNAME!
Jokwon: Indeed it is!
Sulli: YEAH! Hey Jokwon-ssi! Can you sing a little bit of the song please?
Yonghwa: -nods- That would be great!


Jokwon: -clears throat- djfjsojfd... something... messeji!

Yonghwa and Sulli: -laughs- That was daebak!!
Jokwon: Gomawo! -laughs- Now.. this is the most exciting bit of today!!
Yonghwa: YES! Especially for this band's fanbase called "TYME"

Sulli: So everyone.. This is the moment you have all been waiting for!

 

Yonghwa,Sulli,Jokwon: EVERYONE! THIS IS J-BEAT!! ]


 

As the lights went on, the music started and their debut began.

 

(I'll be using Infinite's Amazing for J-Beat's debut song)

Xander-Vocal. .   Taejim-Rap..   Chae Min-Vocal..    Ryuyoung-Rap   Dohyeong- Vocal..
Jinhyuk-Vocal..    Chan Ji-Rap..    Haebin-Vocal..    Yoojin-Vocal.    Yinae-Vocal.    Kiyoon-Vocal.
Minmi-Vocal.    Baeyoung-Vocal..    Minrin-Vocal..   Youngjae-Vocal..    Miyoung-Vocal..
ALL 

 

  So amazing.. so amazing..

 Wae ireolkka naega isanghae
haru jongil silsil utgo isseo

Neogt nagan deushi michin geot cheoreom
yok meogeodo mwo iri damdamhanji.

Mwonga heojeonhae
Mwonga eosaekhae
Bunmyeong mwol nochin geonde
Girl~ mworeul ijeosseulkka
 Meorireul dachin geot gata

Geunde wae iri niga anwa (babe babe)
 Wae iri yeollak eobtji (babe babe)

Kung shimjangi tteoreojyeo
 Igeoyeosseo irheobeoringe

Amazing.. neorang..
 Amazing.. narang.. amazing..

Eojjae jeojjae nami doengeoya
Amazing..  neorang..
Amazing.. narang.. amazing

Geurae deureobwa
 Nopeun geonmuri eobseoseo
 Kotadeon geu georido

Dareun namjawa
 Son japgo geonilgo
 Eochapi namigo geundedo

Mot itgo
 Jiugo jiwodo neo hana
 Ppunin nom

Iri jeori chiin na
 Sangcheo tuseong nae mom

Gal giri eobseo
 Sumswil nal eobshi

Duribeon duribeon chajeun geon
 Ni nuneul tonghae bwatdeon na
 Neol chajaga

Moreun cheok jjuk salgeol geuraesseo
 Saenggakhani mami neomu apa

 Neo nagan deushi michin geot cheoreom
 Jeongshin noko salda ijeosseumyeon

Mwoga munjeya mwoga eottaeseo
 Eochapi kkeutnan geonde
 Girl~ apa handa haeseo
 Dallajil geotdo eobtjanha

Neoneun dashin naege anwa (babe babe)
 Dashin bol su eobseo (babe babe)

 Tuk nunmuri tteoreojyeo
 Ireongeoya niga eopdange

Nan amuraedo nan idaeroneun
 Jinael su eobseul deut hae
 Neoingeol.. nae jeonbuyeotgo
 Nal salgehaetdeon.. for you

Neoneun dashin naege anwa (ohohoh babe)
 Dashin bol su eobseo (bol su eobseo)
 
Tuk nunmuri tteoreojyeo
 Ireongeoya niga eopdange

Amazing.. Ah..
 Amazing.. Ah so amazing.. amazing..
 Eojjae jeojjae nami doengeoya
 Amazing.. neorang..
 Amazing.. narang.. amazing
 Eojjae jeojjae nami doengeoya

 

The song then ended and the MC's Yonghwa, Sulli and Jokwon came out.

"WHAAA!! AMAZING~~~" Yonghwa sang happily while shaking hands with all members.

"I know right! That was awesome!!" praised Sulli

"J-BEAT!! WHAAA! Can you please introduce yourselves to all your fans?" Jokwon asked while he gestured to the screaming crowd.

 

J-Beat nodded and they began the introductions.

 

"Annyeonghaseo everyone~

Main Vocal Xander

Lead Rapper Taejim

Leader Chae

Main Rapper Ryuyoung

Centre Face Jinhyuk

Main Rapper and Dancer JJ

Jack Of All Trades and Sub Leader Haebin

Lead Vocal Yoojin

Lead Dancer Yinae

Lead Dancer Kiyoon

Main Dancer Minmi

Centre Face and Main Dancer Baeyoung

Visual Maknae and Lead Dancer Dohyeong

Main Vocal Minrin

Main Vocal Youngjae

Lead Vocal and Maknae Miyoung~!!

And together we are..

 

J-BEAT~~!!!

 

Please love us and support us alot!!"  [LONG INTRO LOLOL XD]

 

All the fans in the studio screamed their lungs out making J-Beat feel happy.

 

"WHAA~ It looks like the rookies have a big fanbase already!! I'm so jealous!" said Yonghwa.
"Are there any words you would like to say to your fans?" Jokwon asked

 

Leader Chae nodded and spoke into her microphone.

"Hello everyone! This is Leader Chae from J-Beat! We would just like to say thank you for the support that we have today from all of our fans. We really appreciate it!"

 

"Whaa! Very nice words!! OH! I just remembered something! Well from the presidents, I heard that some J-Beat members are going to be on WGM!" announced Sulli as J-Beat nodded along happily.

"And also, I heard that some J-Beat members are going to star in a drama!" Yonghwa said.

"Not only that, but 2 members of J-Beat are going to be filming a TV show about teaching english!" Jokwon announced happily.

"OH! and don't forget that J-Beat will have their very first show!!" Sulli added.

 

The show went on and at the end, J-Beat won their first award which made them even more happier.

The show ended and J-Beat went home with pure happiness and joy.

 

As they came home they all ran around the dorm screaming happily. All J Beat members went into their rooms and rang up their friends, parents and relatives about their debut.

 

Later that day, the 5 sajangmins (JYP, CUBE, SM, YG and FNC) came to the dorm to congratulate the new band on their debut and first win.

All members talked with the 5 CEO's that whole night.

Before they left, they called ChanJi out into the hall to discuss things with her.

"So, ChanJi, Woollim Entertainment, WM Entertainment, Starship Entertainment etc are going to join us." said CEO JYP.

 

ChanJi stood there with shock. More people are joining. HOORAY.

Chan Ji snapped out of her daze and just nodded to the news. She had to accept it. After talking a little bit more with the 5 CEO's, she went inside and lied down on her bed, arriving in dreamland withing 2 minutes.

_________________________

While all the members were fast asleep, Kiyoon was in his bed looking at the picture of his deceased sister.

"Kihae-ah, O-oppa made i-it. T-the dream f-finally c-came true. I m-made it just for y-you."

 

 [I didn't know what to name Kiyoon's little sister, So I named her Kihae!! kekeke :3]

Kiyoon cried out loudly, all the memories of his little sister came back. This dream of his was shared with his sister. No matter how much was going on, his sister was stuck in his head.

 

ChanJi came into the room as she heard Kiyoon cry. She ran over to Kiyoon and checked on him.

"OMO! Kiyoon-ah! Are you ok?! ChanJi noona was worried about you!" ChanJi said as she worried over the crying boy.

Instead of getting good sleep, she spent the night calming Kiyoon down by talking to him.

 

After the boy settled down and fell asleep, ChanJi fell asleep next to him, keeping him comforted for the night.

 

_________________________

 

FINALLY! I finished the 2 chappie of the story.. they DEBUTED!! HOORAY!!

Sorry it took a long time to update... I have alot of things going on.. plus it's my final year so.. yeah.. heaps of stuff is killing me..

 

LOLOL I used Infinite's song because I really liked it.. it sorta called out to me you know.

 

So yeah.. here's the 2nd chapter.

 

AWWW~ ChanJi is like a dad..lolol i mean.. hyung... oh i mean.. noona.. yeah.. noona..

 

Comment pwease~!

 

<3

________________________