Fifth Member : Kim Ryuyoung

J-Beat : A Co-Ed Band

AFF Username and Profile Link : KimRyuYoung (http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/34078 )

Character Name/Age/Gender : Kim Ryu Young / 20 / Male

Date of Birth : 11/01/1991

Character Personality and Persona :

- ( Personality ) Ryuyoung is every girl ideal guy . He is a gentleman , romantic , funny , generous , sweet and kind . He has this charm which makes people attracted to him . Ryuyoung will laugh to any jokes even if it is a lame one . He is attentive towards others . He hardly gets mad because of his high tolerance for patience . Ryuyoung faces reality calmly . Adapt quickly to any situation . He may seem perfect but he tend to be clumsy and forgetful at times . The one thing that can make him mad is a piece of trash . He just cant stand the sight of untidiness . Whenever he sees a piece of trash , he will start to be pissed off but will only keep it to himself and remind the person not to litter . He can make up a song very fast but tend to forget , that is why he always bring a voice recorder along with him , just in case .

- ( Persona ) The almost perfect guy .

 

 

Background/History and Appearance :

 

Ryuyoung is a quarter , Korean , Chinese , Japanese and American . Ryuyoung was born and raised in Los Angeles County, California, United States until the age of 13 Since Ryuyoung was young , he had always been interested in the performing arts . His mother owns a ballet studio but Ryuyoung prefers hip hop . When he was a child he would always look out the window . He could see a group of teenagers and kids dancing to hip hop . One day , he gathered all of his courage and asked them if he could learn Hip hop dancing . A girl around his age approve of him and began teaching him Bboy moves . The girl name was Amber Josephine Liu , he fell for her .

Ryuyoung left the states for Korea at the age of 13 . He already specialize in ballet , Bboy , popping and locking . He lived with his cousin Dayday of Dalmatian . His cousin was an expert in rapping . Ryuyoung admired him for his skills . Whenever Dayday practiced his rapping , Ryuyoung would take notes . One day , Dayday came home from work early and saw Ryuyoung dancing . He then he heard Ryuyoung rapping . He persuaded Ryuyoung's mother to let Ryuyoung audition . His mother gave in and let her son audition.

Ryuyoung start off with some graceful ballet moves soon it turn into an aggressive hip hop dance . He then rap some of his song that he and Dayday had worked on for the past few weeks . After being accepted he worked harder than ever so that he could achieve his dreams .

- ( Ulzzang's name ; Gwak Min Jun . )
1. (
http://www.ulzzangasia.com/gallery/ulzzang-boy/gwak-min-jun/min-jun-gwak-ulzzang-474 )
2. (
http://www.ulzzangasia.com/gallery/ulzzang-boy/gwak-min-jun/min-jun-gwak-ulzzang-536 )
3. (
http://www.ulzzangasia.com/gallery/ulzzang-boy/gwak-min-jun/gwak-min-jun-3068
)

 

First Position : Main Rapper

Second Position : Dancer

Side Job : Lyric Writer

 

Chosen Partner :

1 . Amber from F(x)
2 . Sulli from F(x)
3 . Min from Miss A
4. Suzy from Miss A
5 . Minzy from 2NE1

 

_____________




Congrats to KimRyuYoung~

I found this character interesting~

People who applied for a boy OC had the same ulzzang.

So many had Gwak Min Jun~ But it's okay~

If I use the same pics then tell me.. I sometimes forget.

 

<3

SuJuLoverr