7 years old JaeHi

Yes, I BLAME THAT PROFESSION

 

(JaeHi's POV)
 
"JaeHi ah.. come here for a while."
 
My dad called me from the consulting room. I was doing my homework in his office. When I went in the consulting room, I saw a parrot  on the table.
 
"JaeHi look! Mrs. Kim's parrot broke his wings." (Mrs. Kim is your neighbour) 
 
"Mrs Kim was closing her window then her parrot got caught in between the windows." 
 
I turn and look at the parrot.
 
"Wow. I bet you were running away from her, weren't you?"
 
"JAEHI"
 
"Dad its just a joke. Even Naomi unnie and JongDo oppa is laughing" while pointing at them. They are training in the clinic to become veterinarian.
 
JongDo oppa - " JaeHi, we know that but Mrs Kim is just outside the room." While pointing at a transparent window with his eyes . I look outside at saw Mrs Kim staring at me with her left eyebrow up. My eyes became wide and started to smile awkwardly. 
 
I went hiding behind the door.
 
"Daddy, why didn't you tell me? I'm embarrassed now. How am I going to apologise to her?"
 
" Just say 'Mrs Kim , I'm sorry.' " 
 
My daddy did the little girls voice.
 
"Daddy....?!!!"
 
Daddy , Naomi unnie and JongDo oppa just laugh at my cuteness.
 
~~~
 
After daddy finish examining Mrs Kim's parrot, he ask me to come with him.
 
"No dad. I don't want"
 
Naomi unnie - "You need to apologise to her you know. She is your neighbour.                                                                  Soon or later you gonna meet her too and I know one of  your friend is her son. What if he invites you to his house? You would see Mrs Kim also."
 
"okay....okay.."
 
I followed my dad right at the back of him, as if Mrs Kim can't see me.
 
"Mrs Kim, here is your beautiful parrot. Change his bandage 3 times a week and give him this antibiotic. Then he will be good as new."
 
Suddenly the parrot says " GOOD AS NEW!"
 
I laugh at the back of my dad.
 
"Oh JaeHi, I did not see you there. Why were you laughing in the 'consulting room' and now...."
 
"Ermm.. about that ... Mrs Kim, I'm sorry for what I said just now. I did not mean it. CHULSUHABNIDA." 
 
"Haha.., kids just being kids" 
 
"Haha, yes I know. My Kim Taekyun is like that too. Its okay JaeHi, but promise me that you won't do it next time"
 
"okay Mrs Kim" :D
 
I nodded and bid goodbye to them. My dad said he was proud of me for being such a brave girl. I was happy to hear that.
 
Couple of hours later, mom came to pick me up at dad's clinic. Bringing some food with her and we all ate at the clinic, including Naomi unnie and Jongdo oppa.
 
Me and my mom got home by 7.30pm.
 
"JaeHi! Go wash up and eat dinner !"
 
"Alright, mommy!"
 
Then daddy came home from the clinic at 11pm. Mommy and daddy gave me a good night kiss and sang me my favourite song, then they tuck me in bed.
 
 
 
(Author's POV)
 
Basically that is the daily routine of JaeHi's life routine. Sometimes in the weekend she will follow her dad to seminars and doctor coarses anywhere in Seoul and sometime out of town or even overseas with her mom.
 
JaeHi never wanted another life because her life is already perfect with a dad who is generous, cure animals with his magic hands and a mom who cooks well and has an amazing voice. Mostly JaeHi knew she was loved and no one can love her like her mom and dad.
 
 
 
(JaeHi's POV)
 
"One day I'm gonna be just like my dad with those magic hands" wile wiggling her fingers.
 
Looking at the clock, its already 12 am.
 
*I think I better sleep now or not, mommy will scold me for being late to school*
 
 
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
 
 
Next day
 
It was recess, I went to the playground in my elementary school with my friends. The girls were playing hopskotch while the boys were playing the slide and the monkey bar when suddenly one of the boys gloated to me.
 
"you girls are so girly" Kim Taekyun the most famous boy known for his mischievousness. In addition, he is also my neighbour, Mrs. Kim son. 
 
"That is because were girls, dumb dumb. We tend to do that" Bomi my bestfriend stood there with her arms crossed together.
 
Max who is Taekyun's friend who was also famous but in the opposite way. Max was known for his charming attitude. He put his hand on Taekyun,
" you dont expect them to be boys right?" And he let out a small chuckle.
 
Taekyun rolled his eyes and shrug his best friends hand off him " Whatever.. I bet I can play hopscotch better than you girls" 
 
 
               (THE HOPSCOTCH)
 
He walked over to me who was standing at the hopscotch place while holding a small pebble in his hand. He gave a  smirk to me before turning to face the hopscotch. He threw the pebble and it landed on number 5. The boys cheered on him, the girls just stood beside Bomi with arms crossed. 
 
Bomi smirked "Lets see how good you are in this, by the time you hop back you'll be kissing the ground" All the girls giggled.
 
He ignored her and began to hop, when he reached the end,he turned around on one leg hopping from 8 to 7 and 6 skipping number 5 and he landed on number 4, his leg betrayed him. That made him land on the hard cement.
 
Everyone stood still trying to understand what was happening when suddenly girls started clapping and laughing and boys just groaned.
 
Taekyun rub his sore side when Bomi came to him and hand out a helping hand. Taekyun was fooled by her genuine smile, he was about to grab it when she pulled it back.
 
"You really think I was going to help you get up?" I went to Bomi and slap her shoulder softly 
"Bomi, thats not a nice ting to do"
 
I turn towards Taekyun and hold out my hand. Taekyun wouldn't fall for it the second time but then I smiled sincerely to him, then he grab it , he closed his eyes as if I'm gonna make him fall again, but I didn't. I pulled him up to his feet and smiled, he turn to Bomi and saw she rolled her eyes. 
 
Taekyun couldn't look at me in the eyes, so he face the ground and thank me  "T-t-thank you JaeHi"
 
 
(Author's POV)
 
 
He felt like his stomach was undergoing an undigestion. 
 
" I think I need to go to the toilet" he let go of JaeHi's hand and went to the other direction.
 
He remembered the touch of your hand. Its so soft like a feather , he felt like his face was blushing.
 
" Aww little Taekyun has to go to the loo" Bomi said from a far but Taekyun did not hear it because he was thinking of you. Max just followed Taekyun from the back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                                
 
 
 
 
 
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
 
I decided not to change anything LOL
SORRY, CHULSUHABNIDA!
please bare with my laziness  hehe^^
plus I'm having my break now, so im kinda like wanna ENJOY it to the max ;D 
MY AWESOME READERS, PLEASE COMMENT, SUBCRIBE, PROMOTE TO YOUR FRIENDS AND ETC ;D
You guys know I love you so much
SARANGHAE <3