Prolog

Yes, I BLAME THAT PROFESSION

 

You were on the way to the coffee shop where you and Hoya always meet. Your ear is stuffed with your earphone listening to Closer by Taeyeon SNSD. Walking towards the four junction opposite the post office, as you can see people are buzy with their own life. Then you turn right and walk straight to the coffee shop. 
 
Suddenly you hear a loud BANG behind. You saw someone got hit by a truck and you were shock. You wanted to see who was the victim but you look at your watch it was already 4.15pm. You were super late to see Hoya. You saw lots of people already gathered near the site. So you think it was ok because other people will help the victim and you start running to the coffee shop.
 
You arrived at the coffee shop. Before you could enter, your phone rang and it was Hoya
 
*cant wait a little longer is it , haih* you thought
 
you pick up your phone with a smile on your face
 
"Yoboeseyo?"
 
*wait thats not Hoya's voice *
 
"nei, yoboeseyo? Who is this?" 
 
"Excuse me miss, the owner  of the phone got into an accident. Will you come to the junction near the post office. He is not waking up"
 
"WHAT!?!" 
 
"Come quickly"
 
you off your phone and recall the accident earlier near the junction
 
you started running to the place with teary eyes. Your heart could explode anytime. You kept thinking why, why, why did you not go to the accident site just now, you could know about this earlier.
 
You pushed everyone so you could go to your Hoya.you cried and cried and cried when hou saw Hoya's body laying on the road with blood everywhere.