Surprise Behind the Macaron - Sandeul (B1A4)

A Slice of Cake [One-shot Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who's that?"

"You don't know? That nerdy Lee Jung Hwan."

Lee Jung Hwan? The girl scratched her nape lightly in bemused manner. Jung Hwan was now no longer a geeky boy with heavy prescription glasses and a chubby little body. Brunette haired and an expensive black coat hung on his now broad shoulder, he seemed to added his own respective line within the Kingka list on their school. Two months before - exactly before the summer break even started - that boy was an introvert student who hid himself away and spent his most time laboring behind stacks of book. No one couldn't tell who he was before, since there was almost none of his older self trace.

She, Shin Minkyung, slightly tiptoed to see more of the new boy behind that crowd of people. The muse hoped to get at lease a swift glance from the boy - to make sure the information from the friend of hers wasn't wronged. She didn't even care the last five minutes before the bell rang wasted in vain due her curiosity, her mind now already blanked with numerous question about Junghwan's sudden change.

What's he wearing?

 

When did he build that muscular body?

 

However, what make the girl more confused was the sudden attractiveness of the boy, though she may would never admit it.

Why did he suddenly change?

For who?

The conclusion made her couldn't help but feel a little heated up and stopped her searching abruptly. Clenched her sweaty fingers even more to the books she'd been hugged for awhile, she reluctantly turned her back and stomped her feet towards her class.

The lesson finally started, but the girl wasn't focused on the explanation anymore. As the teacher quotes slowly became the background sounds of the atmosphere, she again began thinking of the surprising event happened that morning. Although she never cared for that kind of thing before, but this time she felt really sure there was a new magnet for her feelings sourced from the guy.

On seconds, she turned her head towards the referred classmate, now was admiringly looking at the aforementioned boy. And so because she kicked the table of the girl on annoyed manner, her classmate directly stared at the girl, to only get some mad stare from her. With that she immediately sat straight and trailed her gaze back to the white board in front of them to get over it quickly. Frowned and unintentionally let a furious sigh, she propped her upper neck with her finger impatiently waiting for the recess time come over quickly.

Perhaps that feelings of wanting something to be hers nor not willing to share it with someone - jealousy made her not in the mood to note the teacher's explanation for the first time on that semester.

 

Little did she know, from seat arranged on few distance from the girl, a chuckles resonating itself from the origin's windpipe.

Another day passed by, when the scene showed up the girl tried to reach a love novel on the upper shelf of the library. Pressed her fingers on the second shelf as her cantilever, she cursed under the breath for her insufficient height. As she was cheered herself for the certain little thing she didn't master in, another hand reached the book past her vision, assure the certain owner of the hand definitely higher than the girl was. Followed the stack of paper flied using her gaze, her sight finally arrived at the master of that helpful hand.

Blinded by the sunlight which was radiating through the opened curtain, she questioned herself to identify the human using her minimal information. Then when the muse handed her the needed book for her daily dose of reading, the girl decided to stood still, unable to enable her own speaker to at least mouthed out a word. Possibly a bit irritated of her attitude, he stepped forward just to make his brand brunette hair glowing brightly from direct impact from the light. Out of the blue - or maybe her hidden instinct that lead herself to - Minkyung pointed her eye tails to the neat uniform of his, eventually caught the sight of the student's name printed on his nametag.

Oh, so this is him.

Bowed down slightly ashamed of her unexpected blunt action, she then succeed in spoke the grateful words from her lips. While the tall boy searched for her eyes in curiosity, the girl too - tried to making sure once again that was the legendary nerdy wallflower on her class. Sooner when the interfered curtain closed by the staff of the library and the two person made a sudden eye contact which would be just compose by various types of blank stare - or maybe awkward - and maybe would last forever - if another girl didn't come and diverted his gaze to newcomer person. Taking a chance of that, she ran off to the room's desk in purpose to avoid the guy.

Hid her face behind the novel she brought earlier, she had been spying Lee Junghwan and his conversation with the another girl. He too helped the fellow student to take a novel on even upper shelf, using his taller figure and his killer smile as his own advantage. And e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter