Chapter Seven

Hello Baby? =| Oh No

Jaejoong's POV

AWKWARD SILENCE HERE PPLZ!

Manager Hyung came up 'Congratulations boys! The first episode and already there is a rated scene in here' he joked. 'They saw us kissing?' asked Yunho slightly... annoyed. 'They could have warned us first' he said pissed. 'Well they have stopped filming for now' said Manager Hyung getting ready to escape from Yunho's inner angry self. 'Pfft' came a sound from above. We all looked up. 'Keke... Sorry Appa... I farted' suddenly the awkward mood was gone  and everyone started laughing Yoochun and Junsu looked over to see what had happened. Yunho lifted JaeHwa to the floor and said 'Jaehwa, I give you five seconds head start, so you better start running' JaeHwa squealed with laughter and ran to me and hugged my legs. Laughing I went to grab him and hugged him protectively before Yunho got to him. I faced my back to Yunho so JaeHwa could not be harmed. There was no sound. Then Yunho said teaseingly 'If JaeHwa isn't going to taste my revenge, I'm going to take it out on Jae' Holey I muttered. Who knows what he would do. Before I could turn around...

 

 

He had started tickling me. I giggled like mad and opened my arms so JaeHwa could escape 'Save yourself' I cried out to JaeHwa in between giggles and he ran away about five metres then he stopped. 'I can't leave umma here' he cried. Yunho stood up to get JaeHwa. JaeHwa squealed and started running. Yunho after months of training got up to him easily and he got JaeHwa as he was starting to tickle JaeHwa I grabbed his arms from behind and kind of pulled him off and he fell to the ground. I sat on him to stop him from breaking free. 'JaeHwa' I called out to the standing boy. 'Come and sit here' I said encouragingly patting Yunho's back (Yunho was lying on his stomach) JaeHwa smiled and sat on Yunho. Changmin seeing this ran over with his kid leaving Yoochun and Junsu and approached us. 'Ohh! I've always wanted to sit on somebody. But mum always said not to' said Changmin 'Don't you dare' started Yunho but Changmin ignored his elders words of wisdom and sat on Yunho with his kid. All Yunho could do was let out an 'Ooff' as he felt the extra weight.

 

 

 

 

 

Yoochun and Junsu, however obviously didn't want Yunho to feel anymore pain so they just watched while laughing. But to ruin our fun Manager Hyung came up as said to all get off and he helped Yunho get off the grass. 'Tch Tch' he said making that annoying sound with your tongue 'Grass stains all over your white shirt' 'But hyung' I said 'To have fun in a place like this' I gestured outwards with my arms. 'You have to get a bit dirty' 'I suppose so' said Manager Hyung giving in. 'I remember when I used to live in a place like this...' He started. But the cameraman walked up to us with a letter in his hands. 'Ohh' said Manager Hyung 'Looks like the shows about to get started...' 'Huh?' asked Yunho. 'This is your first task.' said the cameraman...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Every Author likes a comment! (Especially ME!) =D