Chapter 24

Destined To Love You

 

5am
 
The alarm set by Seohyun rang, she sat up immediately and walked over to the dressing table to turn it off then she proceeded to turn on the lamp which is beside Yonghwa.
 
"Yong~ wake up."
 
Silence...
 
"Oppa, it time to wake up, you still need to change and coordinate with the bus driver."
 
Silence...
 
'I've just realised that I have not seen Yong~ up close before.'
 
"He has such long eyelashes." 
 
"Sharp nose." Seohyun traced her fingers on Yonghwa's nose
 
"Not to forget, pouty lips that look like a duck. Keke" 
 
"Is that how you should act? Talking bad behind your boyfriend's back?" Yonghwa pretended to sound angry.
 
"Omo! Oppa! You'd scare me! Since when were you awake?"
 
"Since... you started complimenting me"
 
"Aigoo.. It's so embarrassing! Why didn't you open your eyes then?"
 
"Because I want to find out what my girlfriend will do to me. I was expecting a wake up kiss....  And my oh my... Not only my naughty girlfriend didn't give me that, she complimented me before calling me names... Why should I do to her?"
 
"Yea? I... I didn't call you names."
 
"Are you sure?... I heard something about duck..."
 
"Erm... Hee hee"
 
"That's not gonna work, I'm telling you. I'm going to get my revenge!" Yonghwa said playfully before sitting up and pinning Seohyun down on the bed.
 
"Now, I'm going to show you what this ducky lips can do!" 
 
Yonghwa started his kiss attacks on Seohyun. He started by pecking her forehead, to her cheeks, to her nose and chin, finally, he stopped at her lips. He gave it a few pecks before closing the gap again for a kiss.
 
When Yonghwa stopped his attacks, Seohyun opened her eyes and found her choding boyfriend with his silly grin.
 
"Now, that's my sweet revenge!"
 
"Oppa, Jinjja!"
 
"If only I can start my day like this everyday..." 
 
"Yong choding! Let's get moving. You don't want to be late right?"
 
"Alright Hyun umma."
 
"Oppa, you can change in here while I go wash up."
 
"Arasseo! But not until I receive my morning kiss from you."
 
"Oppa, jeongmal~" Seohyun tried to sound angry but when Yong choding is around, it's difficult for her to be angry.
 
"Nah uh, ain't gonna move until I get it." Yonghwa stuck out his tongue and did a merong.
 
With the stubborn Yong choding holding onto Seohyun, she can't move up or go anywhere. So she had no choice but to give in to Yonghwa's request, a morning kiss.
 
"Good morning Yong~ now can I go wash up? I still need to wake Yoona unnie and see if we have anything to eat for breakfast."
 
"Good morning jagiya~ I can totally imagine myself having such sweet morning greetings everyday and I'm sure I won't get sick of it." Yonghwa said and smiled sweetly at Seohyun before releasing his grip on her.
 
"Neh... Me too." Seohyun whispered before rushing to the toilet.
 
 After Seohyun was done washing up, she went to knock on Yoona's door.
 
"Unnie... Jonghyun oppa... Are you awake?"
 
Silence...
 
"Unnie, I'm going to open the door now, we're gonna be late if you don't wake up."
 
Silence...
 
Seohyun opened the door and saw the couple cuddling each other still deeply asleep.
 
'Awww... Such a sweet scene! Will... Yong and I cuddle to sleep? Ahh.. It's so embarrassing!' Just the thought of hugging Yonghwa to sleep made Seohyun blushed.
 
Just when Seohyun was deep in thought, Yonghwa walked past Yoona's room and saw Seohyun in it, thus walking in.
 
"Hyun~ what are you doing here?"
 
"I'm waking them up... But no matter how I call them, they're not moving."
 
"Ahh.. I see. Such a sweet sight, let me take a picture first before waking them."
 
"Alright oppa but you got to make it fast. I don't want to be late and get nagged by unnie-deul."
 
"Arasseo."
 
Yonghwa took a picture of the sweet couple cuddling before whispering into Jonghyun's ear,"Lee Jonghyun, if you're not going to wake up now, I'm going to break your guitar into pieces!"
 
Jonghyun stirred in his sleep, "emmm hyung, 5 more minutes..." Then he closed his eyes and continued sleeping.
 
"Lee Jonghyun! I'm going to take Yoona away now!"
 
"Hyung... Just 5 mo-" 
 
"Now look at how I'm going to kiss her."
 
"ANDWAE! DO NOT KISS MY YOONA!" Jonghyun shouted before standing up and got into his fighting stance.
 
Jonghyun got so anxious and stood up immediately after hearing Yonghwa wanting to kiss his girlfriend. He didn't realised that he was only wearing a pair of boxer, showcasing it to his hyung and hyungsoonim.
 
"Ya! Lee Jonghyun! Look at yourself! Yonghwa yelled at his dongsaeng as he covered Seohyun's eyes.
 
"Ehh... Mianhe hyunnie.. Hyung, thanks for waking me up, you can go out now, I'll wake Yoona up." Jonghyun gave a dry laugh to ease the awkwardness.
 
"Yes, I don't want to imagine what's under those blanket so you'll wake Yoona up yourself. And hurry! Don't be late!"
 
"Neh, hyung!"
 
Jonghyun went to wake Yoona up and told her about the incident that happened. She got so embarrassed because now, Yonghwa and Seohyun have the wrong impression of her when all she did was just sleeping and cuddling Jonghyun. No, they didn't do that, she was fully clothed, sleeping under the blanket, whereas Jonghyun has the habit of sleeping with just his boxer on.
 
"Ahhh.. How am I going to face hyunnie and oppa later on? They're gonna think dirty..."
 
"If hyung dares tease you with it, tell me, and I'm going to make sure you'll see Jung Panda tomorrow."
 
"Jongie's so sweet to me! But please, don't hurt Yonghwa oppa. I don't want to see a crying hyunnie."
 
"Arasseo, now are you feeling much better? Ready to get changed?"
 
"Yes! Much better. All thanks to you."
 
"So.. Don't I get any reward for that?"
 
"Yes, come closer."
 
"Neh!"
 
"Now close your eyes."
 
"Alright!"
 
Yoona took a set of clothes from the wardrobe, walked toward the waiting Jonghyun, gave him his clothes before pushing him out of the room and closing the door immediately.
 
"YA! Im Yoona! How can you do this to me? Open the door! I want to change in there as well!"
 
"Nah uh, I don't want yongseo to have the wrong impression again. Now go to the toilet and get dressed. I'll see you later!" Yoona chuckled.
 
"Aish! What did I do to deserve that? Not only I didn't get my morning kiss, I got kicked out of the room. If only Seohyun didn't see me in my boxer... Hyung wouldn't have teased us..."
 
Seohyun was the first to finish washing up and change, thus she went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast all her unnies and oppas while Yonghwa went to call the driver to confirm the time to pick them up. 
 
With all of them busy with getting ready, it was soon 6am. The door bell rang and her unnies and oppas started filling Seohyun's small apartment. They looked tired but were all excited and looking forward to the trip. While waiting for the sleepy ice princess to turn up, they enjoyed the breakfast Seohyun had prepared.
 
 
30 minutes later...
 
"Yeorubun, joseonghabnida. I overslept." Jessica apologised while bowing.
 
"Just as we thought... Sica, when will you stop oversleeping?" Sunny nagged.
 
"You should be glad she's only late for 30 minutes." Taeyeon added.
 
"I'm sorry for the long wait, I bought some tidbits for us to munch during the bus trip. Now... Can we start boarding?" Jessica tried to divert the topic and succeeded.
 
"Ahh.. Neh. The bus is already here, let's go!"Yonghwa stated.
 
"Yes, Sica unnie, Donghae oppa, I've packed your breakfast in here, you can have this in the bus later on." Seohyun said.
 
"Gomawo hyunnie!" Jessica and Donghae thanked the thoughtful maknae before heading to the bus.
 
––––
 
Once they've boarded the bus, they place their baggage up in the storage compartment, took their seats beside their partners, and slept. Since the journey's going to take 5 hours, they've decided to spent the first and second hour to catch up their sleep and recharge their energy.
 
Seohyun doesn't have the habit of taking naps after waking up, so Yonghwa tried his best to stay awake.
 
"Yong~ if you're tired just take a nap."
 
"I'm not tired."
 
"Don't lie. I can see you trying very hard to stay awake."
 
"Am not... Come, let's continue our chat."
 
"It's ok, I don't have the habit of napping but that doesn't mean that you've to accompany me."
 
"But... I don't want to see my girlfriend being bored."
 
"I won't get bored oppa, I can listen to music or even read my book. Come on, you're tired. I'll lend you my shoulders, you can lean on it and rest for a while."
 
"You sure about that?"
 
"Neh!"
 
Yonghwa lay his head on Seohyun's shoulder and within minutes, he fell asleep.
 
 
1 hour later...
 
Most of them are already awake, they were happily chatting, munching snacks when Hyoyeon suggested to play games.
 
"Hyo, what games do you have in mind?" Yuri asked.
 
"Hmmm... Since the guys aren't that familiar with each other yet, why not let play guess who?" Hyoyeon answered.
 
"How does the game go about?" Sooyoung questioned.
 
"We'll get a piece of paper, write down THREE things about ourselves then guess. whichever group gets the lowest points will have to do a forfeit at the end of the game." 
 
"Seems fun, but how do we group up?" Yoona asked.
 
"Simple.. You and your partner. 2 in a group."
 
"Also... If that paper I'm reading is about you or your partner, you cannot guess for that. So the maximum points you can get is 16 points. I'll host the game together with Jungshin, but we'll also participate in the writing down our qualities area." All of them listened to Hyoyeon's rules and were nodding their heads to show that they've understood the game.
 
"Any questions?"
 
"What can we write about?" Donghae asked.
 
"Well... Anything. It can be something funny, a secret, things you've done before, things that you like, things that you're scared of etc etc. BUT... it cannot be things that you made up. You must all be truthful."
 
"Ahhh. Alright, I know what to write already." Donghae thanked Hyoyeon before happily writing down about himself.
 
The second they got their paper, the bus became very quiet as they were all thinking of what to write, some were chuckling at what they've written, some were deep in thought and couples were sharing what they've written, since they cannot guess each others.
 
 
Minutes later...
 
"Are you all done?" Hyoyeon asked.
 
"Neh!" They answered.
 
"Alright, then please fold your paper into quarter and give it to Jungshin, who will be walking down to collect from all of you."
 
Jungshin collected all their papers and placed them in his cap, so that it'll be easier for Hyoyeon to pick it out.
 
"Alright, let's start the game! For those who have the answer and ready to guess, you'll have to stand up and give your partner a kiss before I'll get you to answer." Hyoyeon grinned evilly as she thought of the maknae's reaction.
 
"Yea? Hyo unnie... Why didn't you say that just now? I... I..." Seohyun stuttered.
 
"Well.. That's the fun part of the game. Let's see... Anyone else disagree with the game rule?"
 
"Nope, we are fine with it. Let's start the game!" Sunny and Tiffany answered at the same time before turning to look at the flustered Seohyun and laughed.
 
Since everyone else has agreed to the rules, Seohyun had no choice but to follow it.
 
"Alright, let's guess the first person..." 
 
"I am tall"
 
"Hey taengoo... That's definetely not you!" Jessica commented and the whole bus was filled with laughter and smacks could be heard because Leeteuk who was also laughing, got smacked on his arm.
 
"Kids... Let me continue before you guess... I like to eat and I'm y!"
 
After Hyoyeon finished her sentence, couples started standing up and kiss.
 
"Tiffany and Nickhun."
 
"Sooyoung!" Tiffany shouted her answer and gleamed, thinking that she've guessed correctly.
 
"Daeng"
 
Couples stood up again and kissed.
 
"Sunny and Minhyuk."
 
"Yuri!" Minhyuk answered.
 
"Daeng"
 
The process repeated again.
 
"Taeyeon and Leeteuk"
 
"Yoona!"
 
"Daeng"
 
"I think I know who it is." Yonghwa whispered.
 
"You sure about that?"
 
"Quite..."
 
"Alright then, let's guess."
 
"Wow... I'm surprised! This is the first time this couple stood up and kissed." Hyoyeon commented.
 
Catcalls were heard coming from her unnies. Yoona used this chance to snap a photo of them, kissing.
 
"Let's have Seohyun and Yonghwa"
 
"Lee Jungshin!" Yonghwa shared his answer.
 
"Ding dong dang, 1 point for yongseo couple!"
 
"Yea? Jungshin y?" Sooyoung snickered.
 
"Yea! Liar liar pants on fire!" Sunny added.
 
"Wae? Jealous of my long y legs?" Jungshin replied.
 
"Hmph! Like we care!" Sooyoung stuck out her tongue.
 
"Alright, next person to guess. Listening carefully to the hints."
 
"Arasseo! Start!"
 
"I love music and I'm health conscious. Lastly... I fart quite a bit. Keke."
 
Many couples stood up and kissed, but only Jessica and Donghae was called.
 
"Seohyun!"
 
"Unnie! Why me?" Seohyun was surprised that Jessica guessed her.
 
"Daeng"
 
"Yea... Why would you guess hyunnie?" Leeteuk asked.
 
"You can't blame me for suspecting her.... Her constant nagging about eating healthy.. 'Unnie, you'll die if you keep eating burgers' and also.. Her love for gogumas... If you know, eating too much goguma causes lots of fart... So..." Jessica explained and the whole lot laughed and agreed to her suspicious.
 
"It's not seohyun. Any other guesses?" 
 
"Yoona and Jonghyun."
 
"Yuri unnie~" Yoona said with lots of aegyo.
 
"What?! Why me?"
 
"Daeng"
 
"Cause you share the same love for health products with hyunnie. And I used to be your roommate and I remember you farting quite a bit. Keke"
 
"YA! Im Yoona! Jugullae(you wanna die)?!"
 
"Wow... Yuri.. Didn't know you did that. I'm glad I didn't share a room with you." Tiffany teased.
 
"Alright.. Let's move on, anymore guesses?"
 
"Yong~"
 
"Yea?"
 
"Did you see that couple acting weird?" Seohyun said and pointed to Sooyoung and Siwon.
 
"Actually... They've been smiling weirdly since this question was asked.. Do you think?...."
 
"Yes."
 
"But who?"
 
"Sooyoung unnie doesn't really like healthy food. She loves burgers, fried food etc. but again... She's the one that'll buy us vitamins or medicine when we're sick."
 
"So it means...it's Siwon?"
 
"Let's try guessing then."
 
"Well well... Who do we have here again. They say... You get perfect after more practise and that's what our maknae's doing right?"
 
"Hahaha! Maknae fighting!" Her unnie and oppa-deul continued with their teasing.
 
"Unnie! Oppa! That's the game rule... Isn't it?"
 
"Yea, hyunnie. It is. Back to the topic. Who do you think it is?"
 
"Ehhh..." Seohyun was in a dilemma as she wasn't very close to Siwon.
 
"Siwon ssi" Yonghwa answered, sensing Seohyun's dilemma.
 
"Ding dang dong!" 
 
"Neh? Jinjja? Siwon oppa does that?" Sunny asked.
 
"Yes! And it stinks! Always!" Sooyoung interrupted.
 
"Haha... Well.. I'm only human. And humans do break wind, don't they?" Siwon explained.
 
"True.. But you look too prim and proper to do that..." Taeyeon added.
 
"Don't let his looks cheat you. Wait till you smell it... You'll understand my pain!" Sooyoung lamented. 
 
"Uhh.. Thanks but no thanks. You can have that for yourself." Hyoyeon commented and everyone laughed at it.
 
"Impressive, yongseo couple now have 2 points."
 
"Guess who number 3... I play the flute, have an attractive smile and cute eye smile."
 
"That's so easy!" Minho commented.
 
"Too bad you're too slow in standing up." Hyoyeon said before calling Sooyoung and Siwon.
 
"Really simple. Eye smile.. Definitely Tiffany!" Siwon and Sooyoung answered.
 
"Daeng, simple but sadly... It's not Tiffany."
 
"Yea?.. Not her. Then who?"
 
"I remember hyukie playing flute before..." Jonghyun said.
 
"Ya. And I remember him with his cute eye smile." Yoona added.
 
"Yoona and Jonghyun"
 
"Minhyuk!"
 
"Ding dang dong"
 
"1 point for JongYoon couple."
 
Although JongYoon couple earned a point, Jonghyun wasn't happy with it.
 
"Jongie.. Wae?"
 
"Huh.. Nothing."
 
"There's something going on. Why are you looking gloomy?"
 
"Ani... I'm not. Let's pay attention to the game."
 
"Jongie~ come on.. You can tell me. Did I say or do something wrong?"
 
"Ehhh... I..."
 
"Stop whimpering and tell me what happened."
 
"I... I was jealous."
 
"Jealous? Of what?"
 
"You praised Minhyuk and his cute eye smile.. And I don't have that..."
 
"Ohh.. Silly you. Minhyuk's really cute with his eye smile, but he's not the one I love. You may not have eye smile, but you have dimples when you smile. And I love that. So no need for you to be jealous. Moreover, he's taken and I'm attached to you. Silly Jongie!"
 
"Ehhh.. Silly jongie, only for you. Nae sarang!" Jonghyun whined and look into Yoona's eyes.
 
"Ehh hmm. JongYoon couple. May we have your attention... You can continue your business lafter the game." Jungshin called for their attention.
 
"Ahh,. Neh, mianhe!" Jonghyun replied.
 
And so... The game continued as well as their laughter. It was a fun game and it allows everyone to know each other more. 
 
At the end of the game, yongseo couple won with 5 points, followed by sunmin couple with 3 points, followed by JongYoon, taeteuk, soowon, minyul couples with 2 points and lastly, khunfany and haesica with only 1 point.
 
"Khunfany and haesica, be mentally prepared for the forfeit. We'll discuss about that when we've arrived." Hyoyeon warned the 2 couples.
 
"Neh! Get ready for some fun!" Yuri added.
 
"Fany ah... Do we really have to do the forfeit?" 
 
"Hai... What can we do... We've lost the game. Oh well, let's hope that the maknaes will help us in stopping the girls' crazy ideas." Tiffany sighed.
 
"I hope so." Jessica prayed for the maknaes to help stop the girls, especially Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.
 
––––––––––––––––––––––––
 
“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 
― Marilyn Monroe
 
 ––––––––––––––––––––––––
 
Heez.. Was supposed to update yesterday... But I had work and was tired... Mianhe! 
 
While typing this chapter, my dad got me to get my dog out from under the bed... And I got bitten. Badly. =(
 
Gotta stop rambling.. Anyways... Hope you'll like this chapter! I've tried including some "naughty" moments. Hope you (enqyu1204) like it! 
 
What kind of forfeit do you want khunfany and haesica to do? Drop me a comment! XD