Lost & Found

Meeting unexpectly

Kristy POV

 I’m so embarrassed right now. I can't believe that cute guy helped me get the book. Damn it! Why do I have to be so short?! Forever 5 feet 1. Ugh.

"Mama I’m back!" Trying to sit down and get my Ipod out. Only to realize that my favorite panda key chain on my bag was gone.

"It was about time for you to get back. I was worried to the point that I was going to look for you." She said as she was still checking the bags.

"Mama! I lost my panda key chain. I need to find it! It's like my lucky charm."  I started getting up and looking around the bench where I was sitting in.

"Well...you still have about 20 minutes left till we board. Okay, I will give you 10 minutes for you to look around. 10 minutes only okay?" Staring at her Iphone to check the time.

"Thanks Mama! That's why I picked you to go with me to Singapore." Quickly giving her a hug and a peck on the cheek, I ran off to find my lucky charm.

Chris POV

"Okay Mom, you don't need to get all worked up now. I'm just going to use the restroom before we board. I'll will be back here on time." Once i spotted the restroom with the male sign on it I quickly walked towards it.

It's not like I would miss the flight since it is the competition I have been waiting for all year round. Mom is so over protective sometimes. Mom has always wanted a girl but she couldn’t give birth any more so she always worries about me. It's so sad sometimes.

Kristy POV

No! No! No! It's not in the bookstore! And I only have 2 minutes left. Crap this isn't good. This is the last place I have been to today. I'm going to ask the manager to see if can look at the security camera.

"Excuse me Sir. Can I please look at the security camera? I lost something important around here some where."

"I'm very sorry miss, since we just opened, the security camera doesn't turn on until 11am in the morning."

"...thanks."  Walking away quickly.

This really can't be happening is it? I had the key chain when I was like six? What kind of store is this?

"Did you find it Kristy?" Said Mama while gathering our stuff together

"No mama." I said in disappointing voice.

"Don't be so sad, maybe someone picked it up and will cherish it."

"Well, yeah I hope it's in good hands...”

Chris POV

"Oh hey mom, I got back right in time." Seeing Mom waiting in line to get our tickets check.

"I expected you to be back earlier Christopher."

Oh , Mom used my full first name. She must be mad that I took too long.

"Errr...I'm sorry mom I just helped a girl to reach book and we chatted for a while."

Well we didn't actually chat but whatever.

"At least you did help someone, Chris. Oh whatever just don't do it again."

"Love you mom. And thanks for rebooking the tickets you know I can't have my legs being cramped up in Economy class."

"Thank your Dad for paying half." She said as she looking for our seats.

"It's right here mom." Opening the cabin for the carry on luggage, just right above the seats.

Kristy POV

"Mama Buckle in your seatbelt and we're on the plane it's too late to recheck your stuff."

"Oh alright. I guess i was too worried" Buckling her seatbelt and putting her stuff away.

Mama, you have always been worried..

When we're finally up the sky I looked out to the window. Everything looks like ants down there. It was really is some sight. Oh how beautiful. Bye bye Houston!~ If i didn't bring my bag to the bookstore i wouldn't have lost panda...Oh wells.

"Mama, where did you put my bag?"

"Oh it's right here." Bending down to reach for my bag under the seat in front of us.

"Thanks." I said as I was opening it up to grab my book and my Ipod to listen while reading.

It's has been 30 minutes. Still about 2 hours till we reach Seattle, Washington. Oh what a bother.

"Mama, I’m going to the restroom."

Chris POV

"I’m going to the restroom, Mom."

"Be careful." Looking up from Magazine

How would you get hurt in the airplane restroom?

"Excuse me." Said a female voice to the person in front of her.

That girl in that floral top...Isn't she the girl that dropped her panda key chain?! I tried to hurry and call for her but she's not in my sight. Damn I must be dreaming. What a coincidence to be in the same plane.

"Are you going to use the restroom or not, mister?" Asked a middle aged woman.

"Yea." Snapping out of my world.

Kristy POV

I think I saw the guy who might have picked up my key chain...It can't be him right? I mean there are a whole lot of planes he might have ridden...Yeah it must have not be him. I'm just seeing stuff Kristy, there's no such coincidence.


Ohohoho~ What might happen next?