Bumping into each other

Meeting unexpectly

Kristy POV

"Kristy! Hurry up would you!"  Yelled Mama.

"Oh I'm coming! Jeez, don't rush me!" I yelled back.

I couldn't believe that I was actually going to Singapore for a Cwalk competition. Though it was unbelieveable that I won the contest here in Houston. It blew me way off the edge me winning and being the one of the five girls to be clown walking is an honor. It's still like a dream to me.

"KRISTYYYYY!!!! HURRY UP BEFORE WE GO WE NEED TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT!" Yelled Mama.

"Ohmygod Mom stop yelling would you! We're at the Bush Airport for God sake!" Embarrassed I quickly catch up to Mama.

At the food court, we order four cheese burgers for the two of us from McDonalds. After eating we quickly find the terminal gate we're suppose to board on.

"Mama, can I go to the bookstore we pass by eariler and get some books? I don't like sitting on the plane with nothing to do." I asked quietly.

"Okay, just don't take too long we only have about one hour til we board the plane." Giving a concern look then went back to checking if we got everything.

"Thanks mom." Smiling as i hug her good bye.

Chris POV

"I'm just going to get some book to read before we board, Mom" ending with a sigh he left.

This is going to be a long ride to Singapore. Hope i can do better than last year, ending up being 15th out of the 50th selected. Oh what a let down. It's a good place but if i didn't make that one big mistake it would have gotten me in the 6th or 7th place. Oh wells, i really gotten much better than last year. I know i can out beat those 50 people.
 
Spotting the Borders sign above the store I quickly went in the store and gone straight to the Mystery section. Quickly catching my eye a cute girl looking girl in the same section as i am. Trying to reach the Top fourth wall shelves, struggling she could only touch the bottom tip of the book.

Oh what a cutie, wanting to say out loud but did not even dare.

"Oh let me help you there." Reaching for the book she wanted and handing it to her, with a smile.

"Thanks." she said. Leaving quickly to pay for the book.

Looking around I saw a mini panda key chain. Picking it up, thinking if it was her's. I quickly looked around the store to see if she was still here, no sign of her. I went back picking a book to read and hoping to meet her again to return the key chain that she had left.


Will they meet again? If they will how many hours? Minutes? Possibly months?!