Trouble

Six Beautiful Strangers

All Six Girls are now with their real family, adjusting to their new life was different but they all try they’re hardest to fit into the family. A lot of their relationship with each other is now different due to the change in their life. It took a couple of weeks before the girls beginning call their real parent’s mom and dad. Things became bit awkward when they see the people they knew all their life change and avoiding them. Nana and Uee barely make time for each other anymore since they move into their new family; Uee was upset that Changmin doesn’t care about her or her feelings anymore. Hyuna was allowed to see her brothers time to time and her boyfriend wasn’t allows at their home. Nana liked her life with her real parents more than her other parents, she enjoy her time being the only child and being spoiled. Yuri and Yoona got along well and start to open up to each other, they’re family seem to smile a lot more than before. They didn’t want to remind each other of the pain that cause their life to change forever so they sometimes avoid each other.

 

Joohyun and Dongwoon don’t talk to each other since she moves into their house. Doojoon knew it was awkward for the two of them, as he try his best to brighten things up but seem to fail. Time to time Nana would come over and talk with Joohyun, but they’re conversation doesn’t seem to last long since they’re different from one other and doesn’t have anything in common besides they were switch at birth. “Are you and Dongwoon talking at all?” she asks the girl. “No, we don’t have anything to talk about?” she answers the girl back. “I have to go, it was nice to meet you again Nana.” Watch as Joohyun walked away to her room, she turn to look at Doojoon. “Oppa, she’s not doing so well.” She told Doojoon. “Dongwoon and Joohyun took it pretty hard when they found out.” He said and looks at his girlfriend. “Do you think they will recover?” she asks. “I believe they will, but it might be too soon to know. How Uee?” he said and put his arms around Nana. “We barely talk anymore, I guess we’re both busy in our own way.” She said and look down. “Do you miss her?” he asks. “To be honest, I sometimes like it that I don’t have to compelet with Uee. But then again I miss her a lot, the way we use to be, I miss my parents as well.” Put her head on his shoulder. “Do you go see them?” shake her head. “I drove by time to time, most time I saw my father coming out with a smile. He never smile like that with us before, I guess he’s happy to have his real daughter.” Doojoon hug his girlfriend in his arms as they both sat there.

Uee and Changmin doesn’t talk as much as they use to before they whole switch happened, Uee missed Changmin warm and comfort but she knew that she will never replace the sister he already had. Hyun-Joong called her time to time to check on her, to see how things are with her. “Oppa, I miss the old Changmin oppa that care about me.” She said on the other line. “Uee ah, he’s your brother now. He can’t give you those comfort anymore, the only comfort he can give you is a brother’s love.” Hyun-Joong said to her. “I know, this switch ruined so much relationship.” She said as a small tear fell. “Yoo Jin, come outside.” He said and hung up. She looked out and saw his car, she got dress and walk towards the front door when Changmin stood up. “Don’t go to late.” He said and walks aways, she stood there and look as he disappear upstairs. When Uee got into the car Hyun-Joong drove away. “What’s wrong?” he ask her.  “Nothing.” He touch her head as she turn to look at the older boy. “I know you liked him before, but now those are feeling that has to go away.” He told her. “Oppa how did you know?” she said a bit clueless. “Oppa not stupid Yoo Jin, even when you don’t say anything, just the way you look at him I know. Because that’s the way you use to look at me.” He told her as he parked his car when she let out a tear and hug Hyun-Joong, as he returns the hug.

Yuri and Yoona had fun with their mom shopping around time when they ran into Hyuna and her mom; they decided to go have lunch together. “It’s nice to have your real daughter home.” Mrs. Im said. “But I also miss my Yuri too.” She said and held the girl hand. “I miss you too mom.” She smile, they went on having their lunch together like every normal family would. As lunch was coming to an end they all step out together, they bid their goodbyes to each other and left. “Yuri, do you think your mom miss you?” Yoona ask as she was walking next to her sister. “I believe so, but she seems happier.” Yoona smile and hug her. “But I’m also happier because I have a sister.” Yuri smile as they follow their mother to the car, Yoona boyfriend Taecyeon text her. “Yuri do you think you can cover for me? Taecyeon’s wants to meet?” her sister nods her head. “Mom.” Yuri said as their mother turn around to face them. “Yes?” she said. “I forgot that today me and Yoona decided to go watch a movie later tonight with Joohyun, and we were wondering if we can go to her house now?” Yuri asks. “What about your stuff?” she said and looks at the bags in their hands. “We’re going home with you, than go to Joohyun.” Their mother nods her head as the two girls smile. When they got home the two twins change their cloths and drove away from the house.

When Hyuna got home she called her boyfriend to come pick her up across the street from her parents, she wanted to be out of the house for a while as they went to the beach that afternoon. The two were just lying down on their towel when Junhyung turn his head and saw someone that looked like Uee and Hyun-Joong, he got up and walk towards the couple when he saw that it was really them, but Uee was crying. “What’s wrong?” Junhyung asks. “Junhyung, it’s best if you leave. You and I both know Hyuna isn’t a fan of Uee.” He didn’t care what Hyun-Joong said as he kept looking at Uee. “Uee what’s wrong?” he said again. “Nothing, just leave before your girlfriend see you talking to me.” She stood up when she learn a slap across her face. The two older boys turn to look when they saw Hyuna standing there. “I told you to leave my boyfriend alone, stop talking to him. I was nice enough to let you two talk before, but if I see you around Junhyung again I’m going to find trouble for you.” She said straight to Uee, she grab Hyuna hair and pulled it. “I let you hit me before but not anymore, if you want to keep that boyfriend of yours to yourself put him on a leash.” Hyun-Joong pulls Uee off and took her away. That night Hyuna called her brothers Dongwoon and Doojoon what happen and they were so happy about it. They headed over to the Shim’s place when Changmin open the door. “What’s up?” he said to the two boys. “Tell your sister Uee to stop going after our sister or she will regret it.” Doojoon said to Changmin when they saw Uee coming down the stairs; they push Changmin aside and went inside the house. “Leave my sister alone if you don’t want trouble.” Dongwoon shouted at Uee. “Tell that sister of yours to stop accusing people then.” She shouts back. “Yah, get the hell out of my house. Who the hell give you permission to bargin into my house yelling at my sister? Changmin said loud and clear that make the two boys left the house. He went to check on Uee and saw her sitting on the steps. “Uee?” he said and sat down next to her. “Oppa, I didn’t do what they thought I did.” She said to Changmin. “I know.” Hug her.

The following day Mrs. Kwon came over to the Yoon’s place and ask to meet Joohyun, she went down to meet Mrs. Yoon but learn a slap across the face. Joohyun mother was surprise and push Mrs. Kwon away from her daughter. “Why are you coming into my house and slapping my daughter?” Mrs. Yoon said a bit angry. “I don’t want your daughter to come near my girls anymore; she’s not a good role model for my girls, at first I thought you would be able to help my girls, but I was wrong. Stay away if you don’t want to get hit by me again.” She said and storm off.  They watch as Mrs. Kwon left and Joohyun mother turn to look at her daughter. “Joohyun are you ok?” touch her daughter red cheek. “Did it hurt?” she asks in a worry tone. “Omma, I’m fine.” She said trying not to shed some tears. “What’s going on? Why did Mrs. Kwon come and slap you?” she took her daughter to sit down. “I don’t know omma.” She smile and just nod her head. “Maybe it’s was a misunderstanding.”

A few days after Yoona called Joohyun but she didn’t answer her cell phone, she left some text and voice mail when Joohyun got them she called Yoona back. “Joohyun are you ok?” Yoona ask on the other side of the line. “Yeah, I’m fine.” She told the other girl. “Joohyunnie, mianhe that I got you in trouble.” She said. “It’s fine, as long as your home and safe then I’m happy.” Saw her mother coming down. “Yoona I have to go, my mom coming.” She told the girl. “Ok, thank you again and mianhe.” She said before hanging up the phone. The two of them have lunch together when they heard a knock on the doors, Joohyun stood up and went to see who it was. “Op. Oppa.” She said quietly. “Joohyun.” He said with a smile. “Oppa, I missed you so much.” Hug Changmin tight. “Oppa, how omma and appa?” she ask as she breaks the hug. “They’re good.” He said and smile at her. “Joohyun ah, who at the door?” she hears her mother. “Omma, it’s Changmin oppa.” She said. “Invited him inside.” she smile and turn to face her brother. “Oppa, come.” Pull him inside the house. “How are you?” he ask. “Good.” She said and took him to the dining room. “Omma, I’ll go get a plate for oppa.” She said and walk towards the kitchen. “Sit Changmin.” She smiles at the boy. “I don’t know how to thank you, you took care of Joohyun for me, I don’t know what I would have done if she was all alone.” Changmin smile at Mrs. Yoon. “I didn’t want Joohyun to be lonely like me, so I had to step up and take care of her when our parents were away.” He said to her. “Oppa, eat with us.” She put the plate down. After they have lunch together they heard Dongwoon and Doojoon voice when Changmin remind why he was there. “May I speak with your brothers alone?” he asks Joohyun. “Oppa, what’s going on?” she said to her oppa. “Don’t worry about it.” He walks towards the front door when they stood there looking at each other. “ I don’t know what happen between Hyuna and my sister, but if you ever come to my house and disrespect me or my family like that again, i won’t hold back. “ he said and walk towards the front door when Dongwoon stop him. “Then tell you sister to leave my sister Hyuna and Junhyung alone, and we won’t have a problem.” He turns around to meet the two boys. “You think my sister wants Junghyun? She could get someone better than him; he’s made for your sister. So don’t worry my sister would never go after him.” Grab the door knob when Doojoon stop him. “Watch what you’re saying Changmin, that’s my sister you’re talking about.” He said and let go, he just smile at the two boys and open the door. He walked out of the house when Dongwoon ran out as well. “If you don’t want our friendship to end, you better tell that Go Getter to back off.” Changmin turn around to face the boy. “At least she not shaking her to keep anyone.” He said and got into his car and drove off. “I’m going to beat him up.” Dongwoon shouted. The two brothers came inside the house again when they saw Joohyun standing there, they didn’t know what to say to her as she just went to her room. When Nana knew about Uee and Hyuna fight she went to meet her sister. “Uee, I heard what happen?” she said and held her hand. “Oh.” All she said to her sister. “What’s going on? You use to tell me everything?” Nana said as she walks in front of her. “Things change, you change. You haven’t call or texts me much since the switch.” She told Nana. “Mianhe, I just became busy.” She told her. “I know, but don’t worry. I’ll live.”

It’s only three weeks left before school starts and both Uee and Hyuna drama went to a point where the brother’s friendship was at risk, Changmin didn’t want anyone to insult Uee and the same goes to the Yoon’s brothers.  Junhyung wasn’t allow to call or talk to Uee, Hyun-Joong would go see her whenever he can or talk to her and calm her down. One night Uee, Joohyun, Nana were together at a party when Hyuna, Yuri and Yoona walk up to them. “Joohyun ah.” Yoona said as she hug the girl. “Yoona.” She smile back. “What are you doing here?” Yoona asks Joohyun, she look at the two girls beside her. “I came with Nana and Uee.” She told the others. “I didn’t know you like party, if I knew I would invited you.” She said with a smile. “Oh, I didn’t but they wanted me to so I just came. What are you doing here?” She asks. “What do you think? To dance, party, drink.” Hyuna said and roll her eyes. “Yah, stop rolling those eyes of yours or it will flip.” Uee told her. “What’s your problem?” Hyuna said. “Joohyun talking to Yoona, not you. So don’t get involve with they’re talk.” Hyun-Joong, Taecyeon, Nichkhun notice the girls were getting fire up when they went to pull them apart. They older boys send the girls home,  when Hyuna got home she called Doojoon and Dongwoon. “Oppa, she try to fight me again.” She said to them. “When?” Dongwoon who was on the other end said. “At the club, but Hyun-Joong, Taecyeon and Nichkhun oppa pull us apart so we wouldn’t fight.” She could hear her brother took a deep breath. “If she hurt you in any way, tell oppa and I will take care of it.” She smiles when she heard that. “Oppa, Uee didn’t get to hurt me but Joohyun said something means to me and I hit her. But she also hit me back and now my cheek is bruise.” Look outside when he saw a car pulling up. “Oppa have to go, talk to you later. Don’t worry oppa will take care of it for you.” She smile and hung up the phone. “That’s what you get for taking me away from my oppa.” Dongwoon walk outside when he saw Uee got out of the passnager side and move her chair for Joohyun to get out, he walk outside as the two girls saw him coming towards them. Dongwoon push Uee as she hit the car when Joohyun try going over to see if Uee was hurt Dongwoon pull her away. “Uee?” Hyun-Joong said as he ran out to her. “Are you ok?” look at her face. “Oppa, I’m fine.” She said and tries to smile. “Let me go talk to him.” Hyun-Joong was about to walk away when Uee stop him. “Oppa, don’t. I don’t want it to be a bigger problem.” She told Hyun-Joong and Nana. “Ok, if he hurt you in any way, you have to tell me.” Hyun-Joong said. “Me too, I won’t let anyone hurt my sister.” Dongwoon close the door as he let go of Joohyun hand, she look at Dongwoon confusedly. “Even if you’re my real sister, if you hurt Hyuna I won’t promise you that I won’t hurt you.” He said and storm off to his bedroom as he left her standing there.

One week pass by since the club issue between the girls,  Changmin, Dongwoon, Doojoon friendship ended when Changmin learn about Dongwoon pushing Uee. Nana stop going over to her boyfriend Doojoon house and went to spend some time with Uee, he didn’t like the fact that she wasn’t spending as much time as she use to with him. He doesn’t like to share Nana with anyone even if it was Uee, he start to dislike Uee more and more. Nana notice the way Doojoon look at Uee and knew he didn’t like her, and decided to break up with him. “Doojoon oppa, mianhe.” She told him, he was confused. “For what?” he asks? “For what I’m about to do, I can’t be with someone if he doesn’t like my sister.” He was shock she said that to him. “Nana.” She tries to smile. “I know you don’t like my sister, I can see it in your eyes. My sister and your sister aren’t in a good relationship and it’s seemed to be affecting you. “Held his hand. “I’m sorry, but my sister needs me just like how yours needs you.” Nana got up and left Doojoon at the spot. She could hear him shouting but she needed to do this for her sister, she more important than Doojoon. Yuri and Yoona stop talking to Joohyun as the twins knew their parents doesn’t like Joohyun anymore; they didn’t tell their parents what happen that night and let their parents stay mad at Joohyun. “Yuri, do you think we should tell mom and dad?” Yuri turns to look at her sister. “No, it’s already in the past. It wouldn’t change anything.” She said to Yoona. “Maybe you’re right.” The two girls went to Hyuna house as Yuri went to meet her parents as well. “Omma, appa.” She said cheerful and hug them. “Yuri you came.” She smile and hug the older man. “Appa, would I lie to you?” she said cutely. “You never lie, that’s why I would you so much.” He said and kisses her forehead. “You and Hyuna are much alike.” He opens his arms as Hyuna went in for a hug as well. “Appa I love you.” Hyuna said.