Part 2

Snow Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 2

 

Donghae went home grumpily and was greeted by his annoying bestfriend. “Have you seen your snow angel?” he teased. He went straight to his bedroom and was about to close his door. “Why so grumpy?” Eunhyuk asked and holds his doorknob.

 

“I’m not in the mood.” He murmured tiredly.

 

“Why? Because you haven’t seen your snow angel?” he asked.

 

“Will you shut up? SNOW ANGEL DOESN’T EXIST!” he exclaimed and bangs his door. Eunhyuk hits his nose and shouted. “YAH! WHAT’S UP WITH YOU HAE!?”

 

Donghae jumps on his bed and looks at his ceiling thinking what just happened a while ago. He can’t believe it still and thinks that all is just a dream and he needs to wake up from it. He fell asleep thinking about it and wakes up as he feels like someone is watching over him. He open his eyes slowly and shift his body to the other side and rubs his eyes to see who is the person inside his room.

 

Surprise he fell to his bed and rubs his as he get up and rubs his eyes again and blinks it thrice only to see a goddess in front of him. His mouth forms an “O” shape in shock and stutters.

 

“What are you doing here?” The goddess in front of him laughs in utter surprise seeing how shock the other party is with her appearance.

 

“Yah! Fishy! Have you forgotten about me?” she pouts and puff her cheeks.

 

Donghae on the other hand moves closer to the goddess in front of her cupping her cheeks.

 

“Sandara Park is this another trick of your Snow Angel act?” he asked gazing on her eyes. Dara smiled and giggles.

 

“What snow angel are you talking about fishy ah.” She pouts.

 

“Pfft! Is that one of your tricks again?” he asked looking suspicious at her.

 

“Yah!” Sandara Park playfully taps his chest. He looks at her confuse on what’s going on thinking that it is all a dream and the girl in front of her is nothing but an imagination forming in to his mind.

 

“Yah! Fishy-ah have you forgotten about your rabbit?” she pouts.

 

“Rabbit?” he asked gazing at her eyes.

 

“I don’t have any rabbit.” He continues.

 

Dara pinches his nose and smirks. “Yah! Fishy-ah! Have you forgotten about us?” she pouts and looks down.

 

“Huh? What about us? Pfft! Stop acting Sandara Park-ssi.” He said.

 

“Yah! How can you say something like that?! I hate you.” she cries and stomps her feet leaving him in awe struck inside his room.

 

He a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter