Part 1

Snow Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“It is mythically said that Snow Angel exist I heard that they come on winter to send out snows and bring happiness to everyone in town. They said they’re like Santa’s little helper to bring out happiness to the young ones who wants to play on the snow but it is also belief that God sent them from above. They said that mostly Snow Angel’s have white silky skin like snow and their aura is like an angel and their smiles are precious and worth seeing. It is also said that they transform to human when the winter comes to come play with the kids on the field or sometimes they transform to human to complete a mission to make someone happy. Do you want to see a Snow Angel and make you happy?”

 

“Pfft. That’s the lamiest thing I’ve ever read.” Donghae laughed from his seat reading the article from his laptop. Oh! wait does the word “lamiest” exist? He laughs to himself.

 

“Fishy~!” Eunhyuk knock on his door.

 

“What?” he asked smiling mischievously. Sensing that his best friend seems to be up to something he hurried to his side and peek on what he is reading and burst in to laughter.

 

“Yah! Fishy-ah! You believe on that thing?” he covered his mouth to hold his laughs.

 

“Of course not!” he closed his laptop in shocked.

 

“Pfft! Yeah sure! Snow Angel huh?” he laughs and leave his room.

 

He slumps his back on his seat and look up to the ceiling thinking what should he do today having a little break from work is sure quiet boring this time. He stands from his seat and hurried to his closet to change something that is suitable for the effin cold weather. He didn’t forget to wear his facemask to keep him from being recognized.

 

“Fishy-ah! Are you going to look for Snow Angel?” Eunhyuk teased.

 

“Tsss. Sure I will. Do you wanna see an angel now?” he laughs the other guy nodded still teasing him for believing such thing or such specie doesn’t exist.

 

Donghae give him a whack on the head and hurried out of their house.

 

Will it snow today? He asked himself and look up to the sky. He decided to hang out on his favorite coffee shop by himself of course. He seats on the isolated area of the shop where you can view an empty lot on the window.

 

He sips his coffee and heaved a sigh as he stares on the empty lot. A flash of light made his sight a bit blur. He rubs his eyes and looks at the same spot he then saw a lovely lady in front of him. Based on the ladies expression she’s definitely surprised that someone saw her. Suddenly droplets of snow started to fall and the people inside the coffee shop are amused that it is the first snow this year. Some of them went out to catch the first droplets of snow and some just stayed to just watch it falls while enjoying their coffee. Kids are definitely enjoying it, jumping on their seats and eager to go outside to play and catch it on their hands. On the other hand Donghae who is still flabbergasted is still staring at the girl in front of him who is on the other hand flabbergasted as he is. The pretty lady in front of him is so pretty that he can’t stop staring at her and she’s glowing under the droplets of snow. “Snow Angel.” He murmured. The lady in front of him changed her expression and smiled at her.

 

She’s so lovely. He thought to himself.

 

She walks closer taking a little step-by-step on the empty lot to Donghae’s position. She touches the glass window parting them as if wanting to caress his face closer. She flashes a smile. “Donghae.” She murmured.

 

“Eh~~~????? Aren’t you Sandara Park?” he exclaimed inside the coffee shop and grabs attention he then stands face the window and look at the lady in front of him again. “What are you doing here?” he mouthed audibly. The lady flashes a smile again. Sandara Park the girl in his dreams. The girl she likes the most. It can’t be Sandara Park.

 

Snow Angel, huh? Are you putting a prank on me? He thought to himself and smirked.

 

He went out to the parking lot and found Sandara Park playing catching snow on her hands. She smiled seeing him and hops closer to his. “Annyeong Donghae.” She flashed a smile. “Yah! Sandara Park! What are you doing here?” he asked.

 

“Oh! Wait! Are you really Sandara Park or you just get some plastic surgery to look like her?” he accused. He then pulled her cheeks then pressed her eyelids then lifts up his chin to look different views of her. Soon, he then pinch her noes pulling it upward like the “piggy nose” thingy. Sandara then shoved his hands away then look at him annoyed with his actions.

 

“Yah! What the.. I’m real! You’re crazy.” She caresses her cheeks and nose.

 

“Just making sure.” He smirked. “Did you just appear on this em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter