Blood stained

Why is everthing Here so Cold!

                                    Kyuhyun's POV.

 

Auqa was sound asleep resting tight in my arms.It was times like this that made me wish for things to be this way always I remember when our oath was made . Things like this took me from the reality of life.It took me away from all the pain my brother caused our father and our family, He would never admit it but he hates himself for what he put him through. I found myself getting caught up in my job my uncle assigned me way back ago.I wasn't a nuisance to that type of work.My blood line causes me to be the very thing I am today, I have a duty due to my blood line or atleast I had a duty.Every day I was taught and raised to be like and accomplish the things my ancestors had done.I did as I was supposed to, I was the "Good boy."My brother was always out of line,Didn't want to work for the top he just wanted to be at the top.My brother was a screwup but I can say he always did try to find a way to please my father.Nothing worked,My father thought he was weak ,soft hearted ,troubled, manipulative, wild, and dishonorable. Actually when we were very much younger we were close but as my brother got older he began to do things to dishonnor our family, I still didnt understand why they treated me so special and why they still do,All the bad things ive done and stained my hands with are not the things that i want to receive an accoplishment about.My brother gave up and started to drink and stay out have multiple women surrounding him abusing them both physically, verbally, and mentally. The woman all around him where lost very beautiful and shameful. He'd hurt them so bad he'd almost kill them but they wouldn't run away ,I felt bad for those woman...but at that time I was told not to interfere with my brother actions he had taken. There was one ...One girl who was not with my brother by   her sheer  will she was beautiful ,smart ,and a slave girl.She would run away from my brother but would always return because she found her self having nowhere to run to. He bought her ...She was his ,That's what he thought...But over time I'd noticed he'd watch her more than the other girls but neglect her in a ual way he would always seem like he didn't want to touch her and he barely hit her ever.He was in love with her at least That's what I thought...Maybe.During that time I started my assignment with my uncle.One day I saw them walking through the garden after being away from home for a couple of years doing my assignment ,He was holding her hand and he kissed her cheek lightly as if he was her lover.For the first time seeing him in love reminded of me of my own.Yes... his forbidden love our father would never approve of,and he knew it just as well as I did.We had a celebration for me being the new right hand of my father,It was an high class organized event by my Father and Uncle,I was next in line to the throne.Something that made me cringe.Its not that I didn't want to have that position its just I knew my brother wanted it more.I had no intentions to be the next aror to the thrown...I honestly hated decisions being made for me.That night we drank in moderation red wine.I noticed Leeteuk taking a little bit more than the normal he was almost past drunk.I knew it because he smiled at me and said congratulations.When it was time to make speeches he was the first to volunteer. I could see the embarrassment on my fathers face."This goes out to my favorite and only little brother kyuhyun,"He said extra loud with the bright light revealing how red and tired his eyes where."My little brother had always been a big help according to my father,The best there is at everything...Well you know what I say to my father's opinions he can shove them right up his opinionated !!! " You could hear the OOhhhs and Ahhs at that moment, Made by our guest.Mostly people looked at me but some eyes reverted to my older brother. My brother never will understand he had the very thing I want most "Freedom". I want to run away more than anyone and It hurt me even more cause I knew where exactly I'd rather be than here underneath the stars that shined like the girl I loved.I felt myself becoming angry ,I began to slowly give him his applause while walking up towards to the stage.Well brother your still as cheer full I smiled,"Haha and your still as emotionless as ever little brother, "He said as he gave me a look of hate and utter disgust. "Shows over,"I said as I reverted back to my seriousness.No Kyuhyun the shows just began,He said as his face Began to twitch angrly. I'm impatient Leetuek.I then stepped a few feet closer as my anger was boiling hot as well.If you dont ecsort yourself out I will.Is that a threat from my baby brother he said as he began to reach to place his hand on my shoulder. I then caught his hand in mid air.I was uncontrollable when I was angry ,It lead me into flipping him onto floor as I picked him up by his shirt and threw him in the crowd on one of the white clothed tables.I could hear my father yell for me to stop and not to hurt him.As I jumped off the stage and onto the table he landed on."Now is the show over,"I said as I could feel the other side of me rushing through my body. I felt a kick rush through my ribs,and I flew back onto the floor.He ammedially grabbed a sharp knife from the table of one of the guest who where panicking as they began clearing out the room.Leetuek! I heard my Uncles voice yell."Stop you two you'll kill each other,"he cried out.Isn't that the point Leetuek said with a sinister smile on his face as he held the knife to my neck ,"Are you ready for death little brother." Stop ,Stop this now leetuek," I heard a voice in the distance.It was her the girl....he loved."Krystal what are you doing here ,Why did you come here huh!Leetuek said with concern in his voice.I had never knew her name ...I'm just not one to consult myself into leetueks business...I didn't care or I was just not that interested."Please, don't hurt your brother I beg of you please." ...I don't need protection from a woman of your well being,I proposed ...but thank you as I let out a smile at leetuek."You bastard who asked you to talk to her ,Who asked you to talk at all," he yelled as he held the knife closer."That's enough ,What is the meaning of this slave women here."She's not just some woman ...or slave at that she is my fiancée.Leetuek confirmed ,Even my eyes as well as my father and other family who was still there,Grew bigger because everyone was more shocked at this moment than afraid.Who would have ever thought that Leetuek would ever want or even think to settle down....

 

 

 

 

 

                                             No ones POV. 

 

As Leetuek announced his engagement to a poor women named Krystal everyone couldn't help but to be surprised."She is a disgrace and you are too I want you out of my life and out of this family",Leetueks father said firmly."You know what I hate you I hate all  of you just die ,Just Die!" Leetuek said with frustration and anger as he pulled out a longer deadlier dagger and launched at his father."Stop this now Leetuek !"Kyuhyun said as he speed up and ran after Leetuek to protect his father. Kyuhyn had drew his dagger."As noble men we have swern duties to keep our family's and citizens protected from people the likes of you."Kyuhyun said as he pointed his dagger aiming from his brothers heart."Your right big brother,I don't have any emotion that's why I can kill you in front of a crowd cold blooded."Kyuhyuns eyes turned a bloody red as his brothers turned a dark black.There eyes were a symbol of them being nonmortalized and the strength they poseesed as well.As kyuhyun charged his dagger to end Leetueks life,He heard a cry that broke his train of thought that ended his perfect aim...The cry caught up with him to late.As he looked into his brothers eyes that had changed back to normal,They were wide confused ...surprised and broken.Kyuhyun then opened his eyes to reveal the blood dripping from his hands,To him it smelled sweet ,refreshing, and tempting.All the things that Leetueks blood wasn't .As he looked at the girl who had her arms hugging leetuek tight with a smile on her face as her head was layed upon his chest. Kyuhyun then realized who's blood was on the dagger and released it from her back.As she coughed up blood as he released it from her. Leetuek layed her down revealing her smile that kept still on her face for him.Kyuhyun stood there in disbelief as he watched a girl bleeding rapidly right in front of him."I -I thought I ....told you not to run off in dangerous situations," Leetuek said as he her face as blood was all over his clothes and hands."I'm sorry I couldn't be every thing you needed ,I'm sorry that I didn't treat you better I...I ...Krystal please ,please breath ...someone help me please." Leetuek was crying uncontrollably as he held tight onto her white gown she wore.Everyone just stood in disbelief and in shock knowing that she wouldn't make it,The way kyuhyun placed the blade in her it was deep and penetrating. Kyuhyun began to leave the building as he left his brother there to cry onto the women he loved."Kyuhyun could feel his body shaking abrutly,When his brother yelled out."She's pregnant with my child please help her!"Leetuek said with heavy frustration.Kyuhyun stopped at the door and widened his eyes,As tears came down he began to open the door and keep walking not looking back.The thought of him killing his brothers lover and there baby was unbearable."I'm an uncle..."Kyuhyun cried out as he wondered into the darkness . He looked at his blood stained hands and felt the specks of blood dripping down his face.He wondered into the human world."I'm weak, I'm no man of honor, I'm a killer ,A cold blooded killer, It is my nature to hurt others so why does your comfort soften me and makes me happy and warm when no one else can."As kyuhyun began to walk into a light enterning the human world he found himself in a dark gloomy home it was a foster home for unwanted children,Or for kids who parents or legal guardian passed away. He'd been there dozens of times.A girl with beautiful brown eyes and curely dark brown hair appeared in her night gown.the some color as the one Krystal wore."Kyuhyun your here I'm so happy"Auqa said as she hugged him tightly not noticing him covered in blood,Not knowing until she went to take his hand and felt a substance of thick wetness on his hands ."K-Kyuhyun what happened"! He only glanced at her and muttered a few unheard words."I...I don't know".  Kyuhyun said as he sank his head down now looking at the ground. "kyu...Come on let's go get you cleaned up."Auqa said while dragging him to the bathroom quietly so no one would hear them.As Kyuhyun sat on the toilet Auqa went to find a rag to use.She came back with a warm rag and as she began to wipe away the blood stained on him,She felt his arms wrap around her waist and straddle her on his lap while she continued to wipe away the blood .He buried his face into her.As she began to blush from his touch. She was so happy he began to show more affection to her in a closer way,After all the time they knew each other."Kyuhyun you ~you can tell me what your feeling or why your sad..Y-you don't have to tell me what happened at all."Auqa said looking down at the troublesome boy with worried eyes.Kyuhyun then looked up her gazing his red blood eyes like he always did when he craved her blood."I-l just wanted to be happy and free all my life now...Finally I am truely happy, I know because I feel that way everytime im with you."He said as he quickly pinned her to the bathroom floor. He saw the look in her eyes that made him feel upset that her eyes were  frightened eyes and it turned him on as a demon vampire."I have always loved you Auqa and I watched a woman die at my hands ,I murdered her and her baby.I couldn't imagine the anger and hurt I would feel if someone hurt you."He said as he looked at her with gloomy saddened eyes.her eyes began to water as she his face and held him close to her."I hope your not afraid of me now," he said as his eyes projected onto her teary ones."No ,No! I could never be afraid of you I love you more than anything Kyuhyun,I know you better than what you think so dont doubt me okay!"She said as her face began to blush up as she turned her face to meet with his with a firm face and a steamy shly cute look in her eyes.His urges and desires took over him quickly as he her neck up and down as she let out a shocked moan ,It turned him on ....He bared his fangs and wondered his eyes to search where to bite her.As tears began to fall slowly from her face, He then rose his face to hers wiping her tears away as he  cuped her face in his hand." It is unsafe for me to keep seeing you I will erase your memory,Shhh ... please dont cry he smiled at her wiping away her tears."No ,Its not fair I want to stay with you and  be happy."She said as she hugged him tightly him into her arms."I fear there will be people who would try to hurt you to hurt me,These people are evil and would try to take you away from me."He said with hurt and seriousness in his eyes." No fair you get to leave Me behind...I-i promise I will stay with you forever by your side,I don't care that your not human I .. ,I love you kyuhyun its no fair,"She said as her tears fell harder now."I love you very much Auqa more than you would ever know."Kyuhyun then crashed his lips into hers.As his tounge began to roam ."I'm afraid I'm going to have to take you up on that promise,"He said as he unlocked his lips from hers.She smiled up at him.His teeth began to bear out of his mouth and sink into her neck.She gasped the pain and pleasure were mixed up feelings she received. "Ah ah ah...Kyuh~hyu..n I ....",Her eyes began to come weary and  all she saw was blood driping from the beautiful boys mouth as his red lust fulled eyes stayed on hers.This is our oath the promise to be with me for an eternity,"He said as he bit into his wrist to hold the blood in his mouth, As he brought his mouth to the girl who was bleeding out her neck shivering now.He then placed his lips on hers while spilling the blood into ,"When you wake up you will not know I ever exsisted,This is the safest way to protect you, Now all the memories we shared shall be gone from your memory." He said as he her hair and shut her eyelids closed."This will only take my existence from your memory,but "When the time is right"  I will come for you,and when your memories of me come back to you one day  then it will also restore your new self  as our oath was to live eternally together."Kyuhyun then smiled as tears began to flow down his face.Kyuhyun knew what he was doing was for her well being,He knew he would be lonely from the time when he wasn't with her,He would be broken but he would wait for her no matter how long it took.

 

 ~Flashback ended~

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys for not updating in so long thanks for waiting and supporting my story there will be more action to come.Love you guys and please share and subscribe to my story.and comment I want to hear your opinion😘👊😊✊💯💯🔥