Understand me !?

Why is everthing Here so Cold!

                                                                              Auqa's(Pov.)

 

What the world is this? I asked Kyuhyun in a confused voice.Its were you will be practicing untill the training is over,He said with sarcasim in his voice.What am I going to do with a sword,Explosive bombs,A pocket knife.I mean a Gun is fine ,But I'am not some Character from a Marvel or Dc comic book idiot! I  yelled in frustation.Well seems like your gonna have t learn,He said while going to pick up the sword and pointing it towards the ceiling.The place wasnt Tacki it just look ike an Gym room or dancing class.What is this place!?,China asked while looking around Nervously. Well china,Kyuhyun answered,This place is owned by my father it is an building for Activities for children....You could say a childrens recreational center he smiled.Cool,She responded back....But wh-Why is no one here?She asked doubtfully.Hmph,Thats a god question....Im not really one to concern my self with my father business but from what i understand it is now a private building of business.Also i could have sworn it was closed because children were'nt coming home on time,Alot of children had been missing or kidnapped for days and some still haven't been found.But that was a year ago he smiled,So you should be just fine dont worry. I wont China sighed back in relief,While putting her hands on her hips in a with thoughtful face,I just feel so sorry for those kids.I know what its like...When you seem like your just having a normal day and you come home and your parents aren't there or you can't come home at all,She said with pitty in her face making me feel worse about it then I actually did! Its alrite china come on let just get this over with,I snorted.So you girls ready Kyuhyun said with seriousness now upon his face and in his tone of voice.The first station we will work at is explosives, Explosives!! China repeated in a voice full of fear.Yep you got it china.Now lets began...To deactivate a bomb you have to look at the cords that is the most imortant think,There is a yellow cord,Green,Red,& Blue cord It is in each set of the area that makes the bomb which are four area's.You understandhe looked at us waiting for an answer.Yes I think i do,I need a no or yes answer Auqa.Do you understand Auqa he repeated about three times.So I had to choose but to say yes.ye~YES! Kyuhyun Gosh! I yelled .Good....He said as he let off a smirk seeing i was irritated and contiued to proceed.Do you understand China,Yes its very simple.Then thats great i think explosives might be your area.What No.no.no.no What area China can't be in control of explosives are you crazy! I yelled with fury in my voice.Maybe if you understood it, It wouldn't be chinas area,He smirked. I'll learn how too do it besides were just getting warmed up.He looked at me with a doubtful face,Are you sure you ca handle it Auqa because I need you too be focused onehundred precent of the time.I can just............. (I then pulled him to the side) Just dont make it china area,I think its just a little to over whelming for her.Or is it just a little over whelming for you to see her having a risk with something as dangreous as Explosive bombs.Nnn-no its not !Are you sure Auqa you cant baby her forever.Kyuhun I told you from the beginning im only doing this if its helping china be more safe,But This~This right here is not being more safe! Do you understand,I said with frustration & concern in my voice.He then raised his hand on my shoulder while stareing directly a me with concern.I do.....I do understand Auqa and I want you too know im not going to let anything happen to you or China,What i need you to do though to make this better is by you worrying a bit more less and a bit more focusing,You understand? He said while raising a brow at me. Yes Kyu..I understand.I  said with a bit more relief.Come on now he said with a faint smile we gotta blow some up.Whatever! I laughed as we walked back over to china. I was wondering what was taking you so long guys.China said sounding excited.Look who a happy camper is,Yeah These weapons are really neat & cool. Well I'll Show you your station china we decided to put you at the gun station.Something that only takes aim and no close contact. I guess that will be fun too.I'll try it.She said with curiosity on her face.As I practiced the explosives and swords I got a little better at it.After china aimed at targets all day her & I were beat down and hungry.Come on guys,We've done enough practice for today so lets go.Kyuhyun said without any sign of tired expressions in his voice. Why are you not tired that was so frustating.I asked while breathing in & out a storm.Practice i guess,He aswered hesitantly.Well where in the world did you learn all those skills your like a bruce lee times 10x. Your not even sweating.He then started to laugh as we walked to the car looking straight ahead.I just Practice really really hard thats all,He said nervouly.Or could it be that you have supernatural powers because that would be cool I joked.He just stared at me for a while with a face full of thought.While barely answering my questions.Are you guys hungry he said as he got into the car. YEAH! Totally hungry,China said excited.Okay we can go to this festival,Its a traditional korean festival that happens once a year,Thats tonight?! I asked a bit nervously.Yeah well go to that.Alrite then lets go china said excieted as ever........Okay I guess.

 

 

Degree_CJ_G3231__1400x933__gallery_main.       proxy-2.jpg

 

 

When we arrived at the festival full of lights & decorations.I just couldnt stop thinking about how Aunt sooyoung,China,And me used to come here every year ,I just miss her so much.I was knocked out of my train of thought when china yelled my name from the food stand.Auqa come one,I then approched  Kyu.who was about to pay fr the food china ordered.No ill pay for it its fine really,Auqa let me pay besides you cant use that credit card ,He said looking at me with a mocking face.Why?! I answered sharply. Well use it only if you want the police to trace the card.Your suppose to stay hidden for now....No one can contact you or know where you are at anytime its dangerous.Okay~okay just pay for it .I said as I sighed realizing I want this nightmare to be over as quick as possible.As we ate and saw sights I was still having a pretty goodtime.Come on China lets play some games win some prizes. Well be right her Kyuhyun.I said like a kid with icecream.Okay..He then laughed,Im glad your having fun.Thanks kyu,I said with a sarcatic tone of voice.Are you gonna eat I asked hesitantly, Haha you worry to much Auqa im fine alrite...... just go have fun.I just think you dont worry enough ,I said in a low toned voice as I walked away.What was that smart Allic he shouted as i walked away.Oh nothing I  yelled whil still walking forward. As I approched the game that china played I decided to play the game around the stand a water shooting game.As I turned after I played the game for times.The scenery looked way better this year it was tempting...I know kyu would be upset but....It won't take long.China ill be back okay.O-okay.She was too into winning prizes to even notice me. I looked at the shining lights and the photo both i remember we use to take like a thousand pictures in that thing.I giggled to myself.I walked into the photo booth closeing the curtains.As I went out the other curtain side,As my heart all most droped I was in complete shock.A-aunt soo....I muttered to myself,There was my Aunt Sooyoung and my best friend Sunny handing out a Missing person fliars of me & China. As tears began to roll down my face I could just see the sadness on there faces. As I walked a bit closer you could see the faces of those who shook their heads a simple no.I couldn't bare to keep looking at them I-i felt deserted like I was alone .My life ..... my old life is gone and its no going back now......I turned and ran to leave, If I stood there any longer I'd call her name.I ran off with tears i my eyes falling everywhere. China! Lets go now,Hey were'd you go. It dosent matter I replied sharply.Come on lets go! As i was running to find Kyu I tried to dry my eyes before i reached him but that didnt work when i bumped into him.Uhum Im ready T~to go. Auqa what What happen why are you crying,I was looking for you i told you not to go far.D-did anybody Do Any~Anything.....Because I'll be glad to hurt them Auqa.No.no.no its No one your right Kyu ..I should have never went far dont worry lets jus-Just go okay.I said looking at him with sadness in my voice.Auqa what happened you have to tell me these things its alrite.He said trying to assure me I'd be fine in his care.Lets jus~~ (SCREAMING) What happen china yelled while running over to me,As I hugged her.Kyu looked around cautiously.Its a snipper come on we've gotta get out of here.As we began running as others did in a big hearded crowd.People began to be shot down one by one.Run faster guys.I cant run any faster,China stressed.As I  stopped from a firmiliar voice ,I turned around and saw sunny an my aunt Soo everything began to slow down like a matrix movie.And all I saw was slow motions of people running by me even buming me in slow motion its like my brain slowed down completly.Auqa I heard another firmiliar screaming yell (MOVE,MOVE,RUN,AUQA RUN) suddenly I was tackled to the ground  by a worried kyuhyun,I-IM sorry my aunt and friend their here.My eye motion and hearing was no longer in slow motion or echoing.Are you okay he said while over top of me.Im fine ...im fine ,Are you okay china said in concern.Im fine lets go.Aunt soo!? china said faintly with a blank expression on her face. China ,Auqa Aunt soo and sunny yelled.They were tryng to get to us with panic upon their face.You cant kyu wispered to me.He's here and the nightwalkers their shooting from a building I see.If they know you know them their lives will be in great danger.I wasn't going to cry Lets go Kyu then said while lifting off of me and picking me up with him.China Over here Auqa...I turned to see my aunt crying trying t get pass the crowd who was being stombled on left & right.KYUHYUN!! I heard sunny yell.What the hell..... I felt so close to them like i can just give them a hug tell them i'd be alright and leave .To tell my auntSoo I love her and china was fine.China began to cry and try to call her name along with sunny's.Come on China... No get off of me! She kicked and screamed as Kyuhyun picked her up over his shoulder  and covered I looked back once more and muttered and ,"Im sorry". Hopeing that the wind would carry those words to them.Thats my last time looking back.As ran to catch up with kyu .We had made it too the car.he placed china in the car and put the child lock on so should couldnt get it. I didnt even cry I couldnt it was a new chapter in my life.China are you okay ? I asked her as tears ran down her face.Leave me alone! China dont be upset. IM not upset ,She said with fire.Im disipointed & upset,She said with a pout on her face.I'll leave you alone but everything will be okay.She didnt say anything she just stared out the back window.Kyuhyun was silent the whole time.Im sorry i didnt listen to you kyu... I -i just couldnt pretend like i didnt see them suffering.Im not mad at all My concern for you is what i relize you dont see. I may pick on you sometimes but Dont feel like you cant tell me how you feel i want to understand you i want to communicate with you,He said as he turned to smile at me with a face that showed he wanted me to understand him & he wanted to understand me.Okay i'll say what I feel from now on.As we almost arrived to his home he then said.We are going to have to evacuate the primacis.What why? i asked confused.Your Aunt and sunny saw us as in me with you guys its not safe.My file could easily be brought up from work with my address.We have to get going.Where are we going now?! China said with puffy eyes messy hair and a swollen voice from yelling.Some where safe China.Kyuhyun said with gloominess in his voice.Are you alrite china ? He asked concerned ,No-I~Im fine okay! She said in a bitter voice.You can talk to me anytime,Kyuhyun said. I then thought as we got our clothing what made kyu so much more nicer.I just dont get how yon go from being enemys to the only person who can understand you at this moment,I guess maybe by fate . We then went to go retrieve  our weapons that were in two black dufflebags.We were  driving for about 40minutes.Where are we going? I said in a sleepy voice.Where almost there,Kyuhyun replied while paying attention to the road.About 20 minutes later we arrived at a cabin house it was in the woods.Where are we?! I asked anxiuosly.Where in the korean forest of the country side of south korea.This is my private house also its my safe house for situtions like this,He chuckled. Its really fancy built for it to be in the forest ,I joked. It had glass windows with a glass door.Why so much glass I asked.Its highly bullet proof glass specialy made by the korean army .Its used on tanks and  sheilds. My good friend designed it. Cool I-i guess. come on ill get our things. I got settled in my room and china did to,Our rooms were right next to each other.I wasn't sure where Kyuhyun's. I just sat on my bed trying to relax.Then suddenly my door screched opened alittle while I heard a faint knock.Can I come in? Kyuhyun said with a curious tone of voice.Can I sit down? He asked hesitantly.Sure i guess.He sat down on my bed next to me.I let out a loud huff & Sigh.Something bothering you ?He asked as we sat there quietly.No-Well yes kinda,Its just everything happened so fast and more of this training my head will explode.Well maybe its because your thinking alittle too much in that big head of yours.he smiled.Well what do you think about ever come on i wanna know.Mhm ..well not much but I think about the things that matter most I dont like to think about one particular thing for to long,And i certainly dont like to over think things,I guess I like to go for things and dont take any moment to think about i just happens,Yah know?He said turning looking me in eyes.No! I do know I always think things over im just to cautious & I cant afford to take risk like that.I laughed... you're just a risk taker thats fine in some cases I  wish I could take things like  you sometimes.That would pobably make my life a whole lot easier.Maybe but I dont think its anything wrong with being cautious.He said in a thoughtful voice.You~you dont? No not all I think its rather a smart decision,Sometimes i wish I could afford to think like you but i just cant .I see,I said with a understanding voice.Dont beat your self up alrite,Things will get better just..Promise me you'll try to stay alive no matter what.I know -I know your saying dont do anything stupid.I~i know okay,I said with an assuring voice.He Then cupped my check while pulling me closer to him.No im saying I care about you and I dont want anything to happen to you.My face burned like it was in a furnace I was alittle confused.Then the other half of me was completly aware of my this situation in my heart. Understand?He said while looking at me with his light brown eyes stareing into mine.I Understand.He then kissed me without hesitation.It caught me off gard but i was still melted inside as his heat from his tounge roamed inside of my mouth.I was still pulled close to him with his arms wrapped around my waist.He then removed his lips from mine for a while.While wispering in my ear,Good. Then Kissing my forehead.Kyuhy~ Shhh,He then cut me off.Its going to be okay.I then hugged him tight with him still hugging me. We sat that way for a while.Then soon I began to fall asleep on him while I layed down while he held me close,I thought I have to do this because if i dont the people I love will die. So in my case its"Fight for love or die".I slowly went to sleep completely thinking about the people I love.

 

tumblr_m59fqtC6NY1qka0e1o1_500.jpg   tumblr_n1sf381VP41ru8n6ao4_500.gif

 

2010031223251610011.jpg  photo.jpg

 

THANKYOU ALL FOR READING MY STORY PLEASE SHARE,SUBCRIBE,AND ALWAYS FEEL COMFORTABLE TO COMMENT!!! IM SO HAPPY I FINALLY THIS CHAPTER AND YES THINGS GOT HEATED  CHAPTER.THANKYOU FOR EVERYONE WHO LIKES MY STORYS THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH I APPRECIATE IT .....<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :) :) :) :)