006. wanting; woohyun/myungsoo- Smiles are Better.

∞ 100 INFINITE Fic Challenge ∞

006. wanting; woohyun/myungsoo

Smiles are Better.

Myungsoo looked out the window with a grimace. He was in the van with the members who were around him, talking amongst themselves.  He sighed and leaned on the glass, watching the outside scenery pass by. He's been having a habit of sighing these days. The members noticed his constant gloomy attitude for the past week, but never pried with it. All he does is gaze around and sigh. No talking, no smiling, and most definitely no skinship. 

Woohyun's especially been noticing this lately since the said other hasn't been hugging anyone lately. Woohyun worriedly glanced at  Myungsoo in the seat in front of him. *It's already been a week.* He sighed. Woohyun's been seeing Myungsoo caught in a daze for most of his time, and as he gazes at nothing, he starts to cringe his eyebrows. This worries him deeply. *Since no one will talk to him, I guess I'll do it.* He thought as everyone unloaded from the car and into the recording studio. 

Everyone was in the dressing room at the back of the KBS recording building changing into their outfits and getting their makeup done. Woohyun just finished prepping and noticed Myungsoo quietly sitting on the couch alone. He was in his eyebrow cringing gaze again. This made Woohyun sigh. He walked over to the couch and jumped onto it next to Myungsoo. "Hey Myunggie!" Woohyun smiled. Myungsoo just nodded in recognition, making the other immediately frown. "Yah, what's wrong?" He shook his arm, scooting closer. Myungsoo just looked away and muttered,"Nothing." coarsley. Woohyun raised an eyebrow. "Really." He said gently, placing his palm on the other's lap. "What's wrong?"

"It's none of your business so just sit down and shut up or leave." Woohyun looked at him with shock. This was the first time Myungsoo has snapped at anyone. Woohyun kept quiet and scooted away from him on the couch. It got awkward so he cleared his throat and walked away. "Excuse me." He said quietly with a broken voice before leaving. When he left, Myungsoo quickly looked at the place he once sat. His eyes once filled with coldness now were filled with warmth and worry. He closed them. *I'm sorry hyung. I didn't mean it.*

                                                                                     ∞ ∞ ∞

Infinite performed with their flawless dancing and vocal skills just like usual. Today was just another ordinary day: working to their fullest, doing what they love. They just got off stage and were walking to their dressing room to rest before the final stage. Myungsoo was on his way to the bathroom when a hand reached out and grabbed him into an empty room. 

Myungsoo heard a click and assumed that whoever had taken him in, probably a sasaeng fan, had locked him in. It was dark and quiet in the room. All he could hear was the other person's breathing. "Please let me out, i'll give you a fansign." Myungsoo said calmly as he backed away from the dark and mysterious figure. All of a sudden he heard laughter. "A fansign?! Why would I need one when I see you everyday?" All of a sudden the lights . Myungsoo's eyes widened when he saw who it was. 

It was Woohyun.

Immediately, he looked away. Embarrassed and guilty. Swiftly he walked past Woohyun and was about to unlock the door when Woohyun held his arm. "Myung, I dragged you here so we could talk. Don't leave." Myungsoo stopped and turned his head to look at his hyung carefully. His eyes looked worried. Myungsoo sighed and nodded, looking at the floor. Woohyun led him onto the couch and sat next to him. 

He looked at him tenderly."What's wrong?" He whispered. No response. Myungsoo was just staring off into the distance, straight faced. "C'mon. I'm worried. Everyone's worried if you haven't noticed. You can tell me what's wrong." He placed an arm around the younger and looked at his eyes warmly. Myungsoo just shook his head uttering, "I don't want to talk about it." His eyebrows were cringing again. 

Woohyun frowned. *He's cringing his eyebrows again.* Woohyun carefully brought his hand up to Myungsoo's forehead and loosened his eyebrows. Myungsoo looked at him weirdly. Woohyun then spread Myungsoo's lips into a small smile. "Whatever it is, stop cringing and start smiling more. You'll get through it, but worrying the members isn't going to help it. We're worried for you, Myung. When you're ready, you can tell us." Woohyun smiled at Myungsoo. "We miss you, Myung. We miss the old skinship crazy, smiling, and laughing Myungsoo." He hugged the younger into a tight embrace. "We miss you." He whispered again. 

Myungsoo's eyes started b with tears. He had a lot to say but they were all caught in his throat. "T-thanks hyung." He whispered brokenly. That was all he could make out from the mountains of words he couldn't spill. Tears started running down his cheeks as he closed his eyes, hugging the other back.

"It's okay." Woohyun whispered back, rubbing the younger's back.

*As long as you stop cringing and start smiling. All I want is for you to smile.*

-End-

Word Count: 863

Finished: 13.07.26 | 12:29 AM