That question..

Leader Saranghae

"Why? I wanna know tell me Ara!" Lime asks as a little kid pouting. 

"Stop acting like this is annoying!" Ara says looking other way. 

Lime pouts more "But I'm the best wife!" She says complaining. 

Yooyoung smiles "C'mon unnie is just a game!" She says as she opens the refrigerator and takes ice cream.

"What?! You said that cause you were chose by two while me.. NoBody wants me lately! Lime says a little depressed. 

Yoonjo smirks "It's because you're not a wife but a husband!"she says as she pulls out a bottle of water from the refrigerator. 

"Really? I'm not forgotten?" Lime asked grabbing Yoonjo hands. 

"Yeah we thinks about you as a husband!" She replied blushing. 

Nara and Alice looked at the two. 

"Just kiss her already!" Alice said with a smirk. 

"Unnie you never revealed which member would you marry If you were a guy.." Yooyoung asked to the leader. 

Ara got red and coughed a few times "I.. I.. *looked at the members then Alice Alice* NONE!" She said blushing and nervous.

Alice looked other way.

"What? Why?!" All of them reacted. 

Ara went to her room fast and closed the door

"I bet she would choose me!" Lime says confident. 

Yoonjo pouted "I don't think so.." she said looking at the younger girl. 

"I don't wanna be rude but I'm better looking than you!" Nara says looking at th two. 

Yooyoung smiled "But I'm way too cute!" She said 

Alice looked at the four girls "And these are mature women!" She thought. 

~The next day at practice~ 

The girls were practicing as always for their come back. Alice made a bad spin and end up slipping and hitting herself. 

Everyone stopped dancing but the faster in react was Ara who helped her to get up, the members brought a chair from the office. 

"Are you okay?" She asked concerned as she made her sit while the other members were also worried for the blond girl. 

"I just hit my knees, I'll be fine!" Alice replied with a smile. 

Ara looked at her knees and they were red. 

Lime fast went to get ice and brought it. 

Ara putted the ice on her knees while Alice was looking other way blushing. "Okay let's get back to practice!" The leader says to the girls who got to their position. 

"Be more careful Alice, I was really worried" The leader said before returning to her position. 

Alice smiled and watched Ara's back as she dances during the whole practice. 

~Once in the dorm~ 

The girls returned to their dorm without her leader, she said "she had something to buy.." 

"I'll cook something delicious so Ara will choose me!" Lime says with a smile as she goes to the kitchen. 

Yoonjo pouted "Well then I'll.. I don't know but she will choose me because I'm not immature like you!" She said. 

Yooyoung smiled "I'm just going to show my aegyo!" She said cutely.

"Ara doesn't like Aegyo!" Lime says as she prepares food.

"I'm going to win!" Yoonjo says.

"No,I'll win!" Lime says arguing   

"My knees, I can't deal with this!" Alice says complaining as she goes to her moom. 

Nara only looked at the three girls arguing like kids. 

Suddenly someone opened the door. 

"Unnie!!" Yooyoung says then goes to her and hugs her.

The other two also hugged the leader. 

"I Cooked for you!" Lime says with a smile as Ara pouts. 

Yoonjo pouts "She's just doing it because she wants you to choose her as your wife!" She says irritated. 

"You would choose me right Unnie?" Yooyoung asked with aegyo. 

Ara looked other way "Again with that?" She asked then looked around and realized something is missing "Where is Alice?" She says leaving the three girls aside. 

"She went to the room, her knees hurt!" Nara replied. 

"I bought her some medicine and some bands!" Ara says as she walks to the room unconsciously ignoring the others. 

"Oh it was obvious it was her!" Yoonjo says looking at Nara who smirked. 

"who??" Yooyoung and Lime asked. 

~At the room~ 

Alice was laying on her bed with her eyes closed. 

"I heard your knees hurt!" Ara says as she gets closer. 

Alice recognized the voice then opened her eyes and sat on bed "Just a little.." she replied. 

"luckily I bought some things that might make you feel better!" Ara says with a smile, showing her bag and sitting next to her. 

"What you bought?" the blond girl asked.

Ara pulled out an ice cream from the bag, Alice smiled and took it "thanks" she said.

"Just don't tell the others!" Ara replied with a smiled then also pulled out some bands and started banding her knees softly. 

"I can do it myself" Alice says blushing hard. 

"I want to do it, don't worry.." Ara replied as she bands her knees 

Alice smiled as he heart is beating fast "If only I could say it now.. would you reject me? " she thought as her smiles fades away.