Charming leader catched a cold~

Leader Saranghae

~Practice room~ 

As every other day Hello Venus members were practicing for their comeback..

After a few hours of dancing Lime Sat on the floor "I'm tired!" She said wiping her sweat from her forehead with her hand.

Yoonjo was the next to sit "Guys.. Let's take a break" she says laying on the floor.

Ara coughed a few times Before turning turning off the music "Okay let's rest a little but don't get used to it cause it's gonna be a long day" she says before landing on the floor. 

"Yay!" The maknae let out and sat. 

Nara smiled and went to get water while Alice was standing standing there looking at the members then noticed Ara's red cheeks,nose and forehead. 

Nara got back with 2 bottles of water. 

"Thanks Nara!" Lime says with a smile as she was about to take the bottle, Nara moved her hand "It's not for you, It's for our Maknae!" She says and gives it to Yooyoung. 

"Thanks Unnie!" The Maknae says with a smile.

Lime pouted while Yoonjo laughed at her then got up. 

Somehow Alice moved fast and snatched the other bottle that Nara has "It's important.." she says and gets closer to the tired leader. 

"Don't worry Unni we can share!" Yooyoung says with a smile, Nara smiled also and sat next to her.

"Are you okay?" Alice asked offering the bottle of water to Ara. 

Ara coughed again "Yeah I'm fine!" She says with a smile and grabs the bottle. 

Alice pouted "Don't lie to me!" She says with a cute pout then puts her hand on At s' s forehead. 

Ara dropped the bottle of water "You're hand is cold.." she says closing her eyes with a little smile.

"My hand is not cold you're burning in fever!!!" Alice shout shocked "You idiot you catched a cold you have to rest!" She says irritated as she gets up. 

Everyone looked at the two.

"I'll be fine!" Ara says with a smile. 

Alice went to talk to the manager oppa in the office.

Yoonjo threw a bottle of water to Lime "Don't say I never did something good for you!" She says as she sits.

"Hahaha thanks!" Lime replies with a smile. 

After some minutes Alice and the manager came out of the office. He looked Ara "You seem really sick, you can get back to your dorm!" He says then gets back to the office. 

"But I'm okay!" Ara says as she gets up. 

"Ara we'll be fine go to rest, see you later!" Nara says with a smile while Alice pushes her to the door softly. 

~After the practice at the dorm~ 

"Alice what the hell? We're tired!" Lime complained pouting cutely. 

Alice showed her fists "We're going to clean this messy dorm without making any noise Yoo Ara needs to rest!" She says serious. 

Yoonjo sighs "We can do it tomorrow!" She says complaining also. 

Yooyoung just looked at Nara. 

"Ara needs to know that we can be alright without her, she needs to know that we can work together without fighting, she needs to know that she can rely on us I want her to wake up tomorrow to see how well we did today so she won't be worrying all the time!" Alice said determinate. 

The four members looked at themselves and somehow Alice words moved them. 

"You right, this place can look nicer.. Let's work together Hello Venus!" Nara says with a smile. 

Yooyoung smiled "I still have energy!" She said.

"Now it's up to you Tom and Jerry!" Alice said then took a deep breath. 

"Hello Venus forever!" Lime says making everyone smile. 

"Hello Venus!" Everyone says. 

After that everyone started cleaning the messy dorm. 

Alice went to the kitchen and started to  prepare chicken soup for her dear leader. (It wasn't the best chicken soup ever but it was descent xD) 

Once ready she went to Ara' s room, she left the plate aside then  looked at her sleeping for a few minutes "Cute.." she thought as her finger touches her cheek softly. 

Something inside was telling her to get closer so she leaned forward her face was a few inches away from Ara's "Are this butterflies?" She thought as she feels a light tickling on her stomach. 

Ara was totally in dreamland!! 

"I wanna.. I wanna.." The blond girl whispers as she looks Ara' s lips and slowly gets closer to close the gap between their lips. 

After a few seconds Alice retreat herself and with her fingers touched her lips "Now I understand Why they say fireworks!" She thought shocked. 

Suddenly someone opens the door, Alice looked at the person. 

"We finished, we want pizza give me money!" Lime says like a child, Alice fast got up and go out with her of the room. 

"You almost wake Ara up!" Alice says irritated. 

Lime looked Alice in a odd way "You're about to feed her, she needs to wake up!" She replies. 

Alice got nervous. 

"We want pizza, look around everything looks perfect!" Yoonjo says interrupting the two. 

Yooyoung and Nara also show up. 

"We're on diet and Ara won't be happy since we ate that on Monday too!" Alice say doubting with her finger on her chin.

"C'mon!" Yooyoung says cutely moving Alice side to side. 

Suddenly  the other  members did that too. 

"Ahh! Okay.." Alice says pouting. 

"Here's your purse give us money!" Yoonjo says cutely. 

"These persons... I'll punch the next who do aegyo" Alice says irritated as she pulls out the money from her purse.

The three younger members smiled. 

"Why am I paying?" Alice asked. 

"Well Ara unnie treat us cause she's the leader so you're leading tonight so you pay!" Yooyoung says with a smile and snatches the money. 

Alice sighed then walked to Ara' s room and noticed Ara already ate the soup. She smiled and took the plate back to the kitchen. 

~After 30 min~ 

The doorbell rang.. 

"Pizza!!" Everyone shouts except Alice who was hushing them.

Everyone were already setting the table once done they sat to eat.

Alice looked at them "Like kids.. " she thought as she watches them eat and fighting for slides. 

After a few minutes there was 2 slides of pizza still Alice read Lime and Yooyoung eyes and fast proclaimed her property. 

"These are mine! MINE MINE MINE!" Alice says stopping the members. (Alice was saving them for Ara!) 

The members were looking at her with a grin on their faces. 

"Why are we listening to weakest of all of us!" Yoonjo said still with an evil grin. 

Alice scratched her head "I'm the weakest member.." she whispered thinking about it. 

"Yah!" Yoonjo Sat on Alice and everyone attacked the pizza slides. 

"I payed for it!" Alice says pouting as the members eat the last slides of pizza with a smile. 

Everyone laughed. 

~The next day~ 

The members woke up as usual.. 

Nara and Alice notice Ara wasn't on her bed and fast look for her at the dorm.They found her at the kitchen making breakfast. 

"Ara You shouldn't be up!" Nara says worried.  

Ara smiles "I'm feeling great, no fever or coughing!" She says then continue making breakfast. 

The younger members also got up and looked at Ara. 

"Unnie!" The three says acting like little childs and run to her to hug her. 

Alice pouted a little "These kids..." she thought 

"Alice unnie made us eat pizza not caring about the diet and also made us clean.." The three younger girls say fake crying.

"Yeah I noticed.. I should get sick more often!" Ara says with a smile. 

"It's not funny, is traumatic I'M TRAUMATIZED!!" Lime says hugging more her leader.

Ara smiled again "I don't think Alice is that bad she took care of me well of me last night!" She says looking at the girls.

Alice looked other way embarrased and blushing hard "Does she know?" She wondered. 

(END OF THIS FIRST CHAPTER.. HOPE U LIKE IT!)