Questions

Revenge For My Sister (In a weird way)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

After three hours of studying, I looked at my notebook where I noted all the questions I couldn’t solve. I quickly took out my phone and dialed Park Kyung’s number.

It started ringing and the sound make me wonder, didn’t he have my sister’s phone number? Why didn’t he just call her?

When Park Kyung finally answered after three rings, I muttered to myself “Probably he tried but failed but sis blocked his number.”

“What?                “ Park Kyung asked from the other line.

“Nothing.” I answered. “I was just talking to myself.”

“Okaaay… What is it?” he said, trying to get to the point.

“Ah, I had some questions so I called you to say that I’m coming over.”

“Wha-“ he began but couldn’t finish it.

I had cut him off saying “I will be there in five. Don’t try to escape or I’m not telling you my sister’s workplace!” then hung up.

 

~*~*~

“You know Woo Jiho, you’re unbelievable.” Park Kyung said while letting me in.

“Yup I know. But why did you say that now?” I replied while taking my shoes off.

“You just do as you like and then even threaten my saying that you won’t tell where your sister works.”

“How is that threatening? If I don’t get my questions answered then our deal’s off right? I just reminded you of that.” I raised my brows.

“Uh-oh..” he rolled his eyes. “Let’s go to my room and get over with it.”

Please log in to read the full chapter