The Absent-minded Siblings

Revenge For My Sister (In a weird way)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Now, let’s begin.” Park Kyung said, sitting cross legged on his bed.

I was sitting across him in the same position. And yes, we were indeed in his house. Why? Because the dumb math genius thought that meditation would do the trick for me.

Yes, he’s utterly dumb…sigh…

“Look, I really don’t think that this will help me.” I said stretching out my legs.

“I’m the math genius here!” he furrowed his brows. “Back to your position.”

‘What have I gotten myself into? I should be the one doing the torture, not the one getting tortured!’

I sighed, crossing my legs again.

“What now?” I hissed at him.

“Close your eyes and just listen to me. Don’t think of anything else and just focus on my voice.” he said.

I sighed again and closed my eyes, rolling them inside.

“Now, you know that little x guy right? He will be your best friend from now on. But this guy is way too absent minded, that’s why he gets easily lost. As his best friend, you must always find him and comfort him, because usually his little brother y loses his way too. Comfort him then you two must work together to find the y kid. That’s usually easier since he stops going further as soon as he realizes his big brother isn’t with him.

That’s what you do in almost every math problem Zico-sshi. You just use different formulas, or in this case, different streets to find the siblings.”

I could

Please log in to read the full chapter