Revenge For My Sister (In a weird way)

Revenge For My Sister (In a weird way)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I.Can’t. Just. Do. Maths!

Why doesn’t anyone understand that? Can’t a person live just fine without maths? I’ve been living without it for 18 years now and I think I’m doing pretty well.

‘Oh it, I‘m just going to fail this exam.’

Thinking like that, I stood up and gathered all my books.

When I was about to go out of the school library, I bumped into our school’s mathematic genius, Park Kyung. Don’t think of some nerd when I say maths genius, he’s like the most popular guy in the entire school.

You wouldn’t even imagine how much I despise him! And it’s not because of his marks or popularity. Well, not entirely. It’s because the way he treated his past girlfriends, precisely my sister. She cried for four days and nights after they broke up.

 Oh boy! If I ever catch him treating a girl like , he won’t see the day light anymore. But since I didn’t see him in action even once and since none of his past girlfriends talk bad about him –in fact all they say is how nice he was towards them-  I don’t have a good enough reason to beat him up.

Great, now he comes towards me… Let’s see what he has to say.

He slowly walked, smiling and when he was finally in front of me he said “Hey, Jiho right?”

I nodded replying “Zico is fine.”

“Okay then, Zico. I wanted to ask something…”

“What?” I said sharply.

“Where does your sister work

Please log in to read the full chapter