Just Like Christmas Day~

EXO One Shots

There's about 1297 words in this story. So sorry if it's too long for your liking...

It was about 3.28am when I finished drafting this story... So I decided to post this chapter when I'm all up and sober after a good morning's sleep. So here you go~ It's a Luhan's story!!

I'm supposed to post this on Christmas but I went visiting and so I didn't had time. I came back at 11.30pm on Christmas. So I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Songs used:

Taylor Swift - White Christmas 

EXO - Christmas Day (And I used the outfit here too, or well, I tried.)

-------------------------------------------------------

You woke up to the incessant ringing of your phone. Damn, you should have left your phone on silent. Now you couldn't get back to sleep!

2 Missed Calls 13 Unread Messages

Mostly from your friends and family. Christmas greetings. And more Christmas greetings kept flooding your mailbox.

Oh yeah, Christmas.

Slowly replying to all your friends and family members, one particular message caught your eye. It was from your boyfriend.

From: Baby Lu

HI, BAOBEI~ SORRY THAT I CAN'T BE HERE WITH YOU. BUT CAN YOU DO ME A FAVOUR? CAN YOU HEAD TO YIXING'S DANCE STUDIO TODAY AT ABOUT NOON? I PROMISED TO GET SOMETHING FROM HIM TODAY BUT I CAN'T MAKE IT? SO DO YOU MIND?

THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU~

And that was it. Yeah, your adorable boyfriend couldn't celebrate Christmas with you this year. He had work to settle overseas.

So you got up and decided to get ready for the day.

After breakfast, you'd decided to go to Yixing's Dance Studio. Yixing is a close friend of Luhan. He's shy and has really cute dimples. You had called Yixing to say that you were reaching his studio.

You knocked on the door thrice before twisting the knob of the door. You entered the room, realising that Yixing wasn't alone. He was with a few of his friends, but you knew them too. Jongin and Sehun. Yixing grabbed your hand and led you to the chair that was placed in the middle of the room. He placed a finger to his lips before turning on the stereo.

And they danced. A pump, a turn, a slide, a glide. A twist, a pull, a and a turn.

When the music was about to end, Yixing had taken a card out from his pocket. And just when the music ended, he handed you the card.

To my baobei~

I lied. You didn't have to get anything from Yixing for me, although I'm pretty sure I owe Sehun his bubble tea now. But awesome performance right? Take it as a Christmas gift from me to you? Do you mind heading to Minseok's Coffee Shop for me? Kris will be there. He knows what to pass you, so don't worry. Just go.

With so much love,

Your Baby Lu~

You bid farewell to the three boys as you headed out to Minseok's place. Minseok had opened his own coffee shop. 'Xiurista' he calls the name of his shop. Xiurista was just four blocks away from the studio. The familiar jingle was heard as you opened the door. Kris was sitting in the cafe too and he gestured you over to join him. "Here, special-brewed White Chocolate Cappuccino." Minseok says, handing you a cup. "And a Strawberry Cheesecake for noona!!" Zitao says excitedly, placing the plate on the table. "Enjoy~"

Kris stares at you as you eat. He alternates between watching you and the scenery outside. "So are we going to eat in silence or what, Yifan?" You asked Kris. "Well, I was instructed to wait for you to finish your cake and coffee before doing anything." Kris answers. You nodded your head and continued eating.

"So now what?" You had finished your coffee and cake and now awaiting what Kris had to give you. Another card.

To my baobei~

Are you full now? Well, is that cake delicious? What about the cappuccino? It's special-brewed, it has to be delicious. Especially brewed by Barista Minseok. Anyway, this card is all you need to take from Kris ge. Anyway, this is your Christmas gift PART 2! I need you to do one last favour for me. Please?

Head down back to Yixing's dance studio. Your last gift should be there.

Love you to the moon and back,

Your Baby Lu~

When you looked up from reading the note, Kris was nowhere to be seen. So you had only waved goodbye to Zitao and Minseok.

You slowly make your way back to Yixing's.

Joonmyun was standing outside one of the studios and had waved you over to come join him. Joonmyun opened the door and pulled you to sit on the chair. He took his seat next to Jongdae and turned to look at Chanyeol who had a guitar on his lap. He gave a nod and you assumed Chanyeol took it as a cue to start.

And a 1… 2… 3… 

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know. Where the treetops glisten and children listen to hear sleigh bells in the snow~" Joonmyun started singing. "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas with every Christmas card I write. May your days be merry and bright… And may all you Christmases be white…" Jongdae had sung the next verse. "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, with every Christmas card I write. May your days be merry and bright~" A slight pause. "And may all your Christmases be white~" Joonmyun and Jongdae finished together.

It wasn't a minute later, Kyungsoo had walked through the door singing the first few lines of Christmas Day. And it wasn't until Kyungsoo walked in, you realised all of them had worn the same attire. A red checkered shirt, white suspenders and jeans. Baekhyun had started to sing the next part of the song. You smiled. It felt like a performance to you. A concert and you had the front row tickets.

When it was Jongdae's turn to sing, he reached out his hand and motioned you to hold it. Grabbing hold of his hand, he tugged you gently. You got off the chair and followed him. The others slowly walking behind you.

Still singing, he led you out of the room. "Just like the Christmas day~" Everyone behind you sang. "Sonkkoba gidarideon." Yixing sang.  And since Joonmyun was the next one to sing, he had taken Jongdae's place on leading you to the next destination.

While singing, he gently held you hand, still pulling you along the stretch of corridors passing by the empty dance studios. "You're just like Christmas day~" Joonmyun sang as he opened the door to another dance room.

Kris, Sehun, Jongin, Minseok and Zitao were in the room, also dressed in the same attire. Yixing had started singing the next verse, Joonmyun had led you to a chair and went to his position. Everyone started dancing as if they have practiced this for weeks. You smiled as you listened to them sing.

It was when the song about to end, Jongdae was the one that led you out of that chair once again. He led you to the back of the room where there was a huge silver box with a white ribbon tied around it. A box you didn't notice until the end of the song.

"Manyang Deultteugon Hae~ You're just like Christmas Day~" Jongdae sang.

There was a card with 'OPEN IT' in big bold words written on top. You pulled the ribbon off and lift the lid off the box.

You teared. Luhan stood up from his gift box. "You're just like Christmas Day~" He finished off.

You chuckled, looking at Luhan. He was in the same attire, except he had a big red bow tied around his neck and two little ones tied around his reindeer headband. "For your last surprise gift, you've got me." He says. He gives you a light kiss on your forehead.

After you've helped him get out from the small box and taking off the ribbons off him, you heard Sehun calling his favourite hyung. Sehun pointed upwards.

A mistletoe. A mistletoe held by Baekhyun whom was piggybacked by Chanyeol.

"Really?" You asked. All of them nodded.

"Merry Christmas, Baby Lu~" You smiled.

"Merry Christmas, baobei~" He smiled as he kissed you.

---------------------------

Christmas Lu is done!!

Did you enjoy Baby Lu's story?

I hope you did!

Now I shall head back to the idea board and see what kind of stories I can come up with!

Stay tune!!

Thank you guys so much for supporting me and my stories!!

I love you guys so much and I hope you guys know that.

Please continue to Read, Comment and Subscribe!!

/gives reindeer hats/

-junwoonie