Tao (Huang Zitao)

EXO One Shots

Sorry, I promised that it'll have Baekhyun next. But something cropped up with Baekhyun's story. This story might change a little but here you go! So here I present you Huang Zitao. Oh by the way, this story is not proof read yet. So yeah... Enjoy!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was like as if Tao had the power of time control because being with him (or just near him), the whole world seemed to stop.

Tao was a transfer student from a neighbouring school. He was cold and didn't talk much. Keeping things to himself and distance himself from the others. But because of that, he was popular. He was popular among the girls and boys.

When you confessed to him, it was under a big shady tree in the school's back garden. Since you were that shy girl that was always too afraid to speak up, it took all of your courage to confess to him. You were pretty sure he had never noticed you before and you were more than sure that just like other girls, you would get rejected by him. But you were willing to give it a shot. You had to try. You had nothing to lose anyway. With your head lowered, you softly confessed to him, but you were sure it was loud enough for him to hear, "I like you."

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Seconds passed. Then a minute. Two minutes.

Your world seemed to crumble a little when you heard no reply. You chuckled sadly. As you lifted your head to see his expression, you weren't sure what his expression painted. You lamely tried to wipe your tears away with the back of your hand. A sad laughter before you spoke, "I like you. But it's okay if you don't like me back. You don't have to like me back. I just wanted to tell you that I like you, thats all." You tried to smile. And how much willpower does it take to form that smile.

As you turned to walk away, a hand grasp your wrist and turns you back. Tao. He pulled you towards him, one arm around your petite waist and another across your back. "You haven't heard my answer. I admit it took me a little longer to reply. I thought I heard wrong. But here's my answer." He tilts his head placing his lips closer to your ear, "I like you too." The moment he said he reciprocated your feelings.

Time stopped.

For your first date with him, enjoying every single minute with him, hand-holding, hearing his laugh and you wished time would go by slower. You wished time could just stop. Being the perfect boyfriend he is, Tao sends you off at your doorstep, both hands holding yours. "Today was wonderful, thank you," you said. He gave his sweetest smile. "I'm glad I didn't disappoint my girlfriend." "It's late and you should go in now. But I don't want today to end." He whined. You chuckled. How cute can he get right now?

"I don't want to leave you~" He complained. You chuckled at his cuteness. "But today still has to end. So..." He dragged. So? So what? He pecked your lips. "Goodnight, my love." He said shyly. You were shocked. Your fingers ghosted over your lips. Your first kiss. "Was that your first kiss?" You shyly nodded. "Good, so here's your second kiss for the night." Before you could even say anything, he kisses you again. This time, he angled his head a little and placed his slender fingers under your chin to deepen the kiss.

Time stops again.

As the both of you parted, Tao smiled. "Goodnight and sweet dreams, my love. I'll see you tomorrow, so don't miss me too much, okay?" He says as he walks away.

You weren't sure if Tao really had the power of time control or it was just you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ending is totally crappy and weird, okay?

I'm sorry about this story. And I seriously have no idea who's next. Might not post an update tomorrow, maybe on Thursday or something? I make no promises.

I have no idea who's next in line for the next chapter so yeah....

Oh and one more thing!

WHO'S GOING FOR BAP LIVE ON EARTH IN SINGAPORE?

 

Okay, anyway, thanks for reading this story of mine.

Read? Comment? Subscribe?

Comment or leave a word? How much you like it? How much you don't like it? How or whatever... I'm talking rubbish now...

It's okay if you're a silent reader or you don't subscribe though. I'm already thankful enough that you're reading this story of mine.

 

Kamsahamnida.

- junwoonie