My life

Life as Kim Joonmyun

"Hyuuuuuuuuunnngggggggggg!!! have you seen my eyeliner?" Baekhyun whined/asked. He has searching for it for the last 45 minutes still oblivious to the fact that the giant troll must have hidden it AGAIN. I glared at the giant troll who is trying to stifle his laugh. I sighed, why did I even agree being with this people?

 

"Chanyeol stop hiding Baekhyun's cosmetics my head hurts from all his whining." I said still glaring at him'"But hyung i didn't do it I promise" He gave me his innocent look, that didn't work since Kris is the only idiot here who falls for aegyos. We spent the next thirty minutes trying to get it from the giant creep, turns out he is innocent after all it just rolled under the couch. How did it even get there?I just left Exo-k(Exo-m is still in China) in the living room to take a hot shower.

 

I took off my clothes and got inside the shower and started thinking, How did I manage to survive all those months as Suho the angelic leader of EXO. I still remembered our debut stages it felt magical. Exo debuted with a cool and feirce image , If only the fans knew what they really are, I sighed. I dried my hair and changed into my comfortable clothes and went to the livingroom where the guys are.

 

"Aaaahhhhh!!! hyung help me Baekhyun hyung is trying to skin me alive!!! Chanyeol ran to me and started hiding behind my back, then I saw Baekhyun charging into my direction, next thing I knew I was sandwich between a giant troll and a diva."yaaahhh!!!" I struggled to get out from the fight. I tried to break them up after minutes of persuading shouting and negotiating it worked!(with some help from other members of course and a threat, of not being able to use Baekhyun's favorite brand of cosmetics and banning Chanyeol from using crack ever again).

When they were already in good terms I tried asking them what really happened. " So what started your little wrestling match?" I asked. "Hyung he called me Bacon" Baco- I mean Baekhyun whined, I sighed all that just because of that silly junkfood? I just sat on the couch trying to concentrate on what I am watching, it was We Got Married Taemin and Naeun sunbaes, they look cute together.

 

My wonderful two minutes of relaxation was  disrupted by a whine it was the maknae .

 

" Hyuuuuunnngggg!! Kai hyung is chasing me!!" I sighed. Well this always happens, Sehun is probably teasing Kai how dark his skin is and our eomma would always take the side of Kai ( KaiSoo forever).

 

"Bratnae Yah! stop bullying my kkamjong(darkjong). Or else no dinner for you!"(told you so eomma is always looking out for Ka- oh wait) Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen probably making kimchi spaghetti for dinner. Kai had this smug look on his face while staring at the maknae, that expression of his turned into a frown when his little brain had registered what Kyungsoo had said.

 

"Yah! eomma you are supposed to be on my side, he started it, why are you helping him?" Kai said/whined before blowing a frustrated raspberry. I could hear Sehun snickering behind him and doing his little victory dance kinda reminds me of Taemin sunbae's.(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD_bEkdKP7c).

 

 

 

Dinner time came and Kyungsoo called for the other members to eat dinner together. Chanyeol and Kai started scarfing down the kimchi spaghetti Kyungsoo had made, just being the bottomless pits they are. Sehun and Baekhyun are still watching their diets as idols. Kyungsoo was just there eating his food quietly. Well as for me, my appetite was ruined the second I saw how Chanyeol was pigging on the food.

 

While everyone was enjoying their food (except for me),the doorbell suddenly rung "I'll go get it" I shouted excitedly before leaving the other members in the table, It's not like they wanted to anyways they are too busy/lazy to care. It must be manager hyung again with our schedule for tomorrow.

 

I was mistaken when I saw Kris looking down on me, like literally (curse you 189cm benben) and the rest of the Exo m members behind him. Then I heard Chanyeol's deep voice booming from the kitchen "AYYO WHADDUPP KREASE!!" he said with his engrish. Kris just gave him his piercing glare and went past through me then the other Exo m members just followed him.

 

"Hey ge-hyung" Tao said as he passed me each of them greeted me. I just stood there still processing what just happened 'EXO-M IS IN KOREA!!!'. Oh no this is bad. I stopped spacing out and closed the door behind me when I turned around I saw the whole house in chaos in just a matter of minutes there are bags of chips around the living room and unpacked bags are scattered everywhere. 

 

I groaned to before facepalming myself our manager hyung never told us that Exo m is coming. With them in the house I have twice as much people to look out for. Don't get me wrong I was a bit glad they are here, maybe Exo will be promoting together now, no subunits just exo as whole. But I'm still scared of what will happen, putting twelve guys together in one dorm? 

 

I just sighed as I sat in the couch to watch to trying to ignore the whining of Tao, the laughs of the troll brothers and the booming music from Kai's room. This is going to be a long night. I sighed.

 

 

 

 


A/N


I just finished the first chapter and I know it's pretty short and I'm so sorry I have failed you guys.