☑ First Step ☑

Accidentally a tomboy!?

 

Chapter OnelHt2hQ2.pngQ2Ar4ya.pngNbRBycv.png

Annyeonhasseyo! Before this chapter even begins i just want to thank to all of my lovely subscribers for being awesome and patiently waiting. I'm glad that I've gotten 10+ subs before even starting this fic! I hope to make you satisfied with this chapter ^_^ Enjoy :)


Authors p.o.v

  "Ring,ring" The alarm clock ringed and you got up in a instant . "Today is the day ! The day for auditioning !  You can do this! Goo JaeHee, HWAITING!" There You again , you were now officially busy talking to yourself like usually...
You jumped out of your bed with a happy feel, to get needed encouragement. You bid your messy bed goodbyes and sprinted into the bathroom. You finished your daily routine and grabbed the long-time planned outfit you chose to wear .You wanted to feel comfortable while dancing ,yet look unique. 
 
You put your hair in a bun, munched down on your breakfast and along with your father you headed out the door.
In the car you already started to feel slightly nervous, what if you're not good enough? Will this be worth the effort? You question yourself thinking if you should back out of this. 
"JaeHee?" Your dad asked you making your head snap towards his direction. "De appa?" You responded back. 
"Everything will turn out well, only if you want to" he said reassuring you. How did he know that I'm nervous? you questioned yourself,maybe he is a psychic!?. After the hour long ride you have arrived to the place that the auditions were held in. As you walked out the door your dad has grabbed your hand to boost your confidence but you snached your hand away.Feeling embarrassed you just hugged him quick, and continued walking next to him. 
 
You waited patiently until it was your turn to audition. There wasn't many people,after all.  You want to put as much effort as you can! You waked into the medium-sized room that included 3 judges and a cameraman. You began your introduction.
"Annyeonhasseyo, goo Jae-Hee imida! I'm 15 years old and I love to dance" 
You said trying to sound as confident ad you probably can. They nodded and played a random song, therefore they wanted you to freestyle. You finished dancing and they nodded,you thanked and left afterwards. 
After everyone has auditioned,the judges have started reading the applicant's forms. Including your form. 
 
Judges pov {Shin}
"All these kids are very everyday like! There not really the idol-material .... Well lets see the last form" I said as my crew and I checked over the last form. Wait I remember this girl! I had a sudden flashback which was soon iterupred with the voice that belongs to no one else than kim. "Goo JaeHee, 15 years old. She has a dream to become a performer. Her speciality is dance. She wants to land into the Chinese marketing system." My colleague kim read out loud and the last sentence kind of surprised me! Chinese marketing!?  No one wants to do that...most people that audition are from china because they want to start a career in Korea.. "Hmm..seems interesting, shall we watch her audition now?" Another colleague Jisoo has stated. I nodded and we all began watching jaehee's audition tape. Right when she started I felt like she's different, not just from the people that auditioned... But she also deferred overall.  "Wow, she's got them moves" kim stated and everyone nodded. "Well whatcha think?" I asked and everyone gave me the you're-the-main-judge-so-decide-yourself-look. I nodded and put her name under the potential trainee list. So far she was the only person on that list... "Lets see where this can lead into..."
 
Your p.o.v
Right when I finished my audition i felt so much relieved! Uuf, that was nerve racking! I hope that this can actually lead me somewhere! I read the online article that said "if you get chosen you will get contacted under 24 hours after your audition" I was expecting it very much, I just had this feeling of victory,already.  Well I must have been wrong!
I glanced at the clock which now read 11:00 PM . I sighed and began to entertain my self. By entertain I certainly don't mean watch a comedy movie... I'm making one my self! i decided to wear one of my non-wearable wigs.
I looked into the huge mirror placed on my wall (in my room) and began doing strange facial expressions. Its actually one of my hobbies now! I laughed really hard, I don't even know why! Maybe I was too tired! I quietly skipped into the kitchen and sneakingly grabbed my fathers red bull, which I was highly forbidden to taste. I snuck back into my room and opened the can.
I'm pretty sure that it was the red bull! But it tasted to bitter! It was too dark for me to notice the logo.  Yuck! I still drank it in one-go!
My head turned a bit dizzy for a second but then a sudden wave of energy took over my body. Before going nuts I checked the time again. 12:00 PM.  Well... That was fast!
 
I grabbed my headphones and turned the music on to the extreme and began my gag-dancing which might have looked like some drunk-old-man-trying-to-impress-someone-while-looking-like-they-have-some-issues. This feeling was weird and I didn't really feel like myself! I took a peek at the ticking clock which now read "2AM". I laughed at the time and tried to calm myself down while listening to 2am. After watching all the possible videos that had something to do with 2AM, i wiped my tears from the sad music with a mixture of jokwon's kkap dancing.
 
The clock has no longer read 2AM but 3:30 AM. This sudden feeling came.. It's ukiss time!!! I started listening to ukiss while wearing my head phones. I put my MP3 player into my pocked and started dancing randomly. Even though its a ballad type of song I felt the urge to be this bright with my dance. I remember playing the music over and over so many times, that I'll surely remember every single word of the song for at least a decade! Again I had to look at the clock! "OMO IT'S 5 o'clock in the morning!!!!!" I gasped but then realized... It's 5 O'clock in the morning" I stated singing the song.  who the hell knows how I know this song.. I feel drunk?I was running around and I slipped! I don't remember where it was but I fell asleep. 
 
JaeHee's dad p.o.v
I heard some strange sounds coming from jaehee's room. I peeked trough the door and seen her dancing around. It's pretty late and she looks very creepy but.. I'll Let her have some fun! After all, she's always alone.. I went back into my bed and fell sleep easily. After a couple hours,my beauty sleep has been. Interrupted! I heard something like a slip and walked into the room of that sound source. I seen a fallen asleep JaeHee. The thing is, the was sleeping in a tub! How the heak did she end up there? Don't tell me that she fell! What's wrong with kids these days?!! I took a hold of her body and carried her to her bed. Over the 10 years she sure has gotten heavier! I placed her into her bed and pulled the covers over her body. I pecked her forehead and was about to leave but I seen a empty can of some drink. I picked it up, about to trow it away. But then I though to myself. She is old enough! She will clean in when she'll wake up!  
Gosh,why can't my daughter be normal?

AbEKPDM.png

 Author's Note
It's me again! Soo whatcha think so far? Sorry for not having misster in the first chapter.(hides in a corner) but they will be revealed in the next chapter (pinky promise.) and I really apologize for the long and boring 1st chapter, I just wanted to get over this so you could understand her life.. Umm... What do you think that jaehee drank? Comment down below and stay tuned :)