99 Days and Forever

Description

If not for a 99 day contract, Siwon would have been just another bachelor but through the help of this one girl, he was able to feel something for the first time in his life. That feeling of having a special someone in his heart. He had the least time he expected it to be, and what made him like this was the blur in the back is mind that he wanted to be with her forever. 

What comes next after 99 days? 

Foreword

"Are you ready Siwon?" Sungmin tapped the younger in the back while his thoughts were lost with the girl who was on stage.

"I think I am." Siwon lets out a heavy sigh as if the burden of the world was all his.

"Relax, you'll get through it man. I promise you, it will be okay. Fans are here for you, we are here for you."  Donghae blurted.

"Super Junior, you guys are up next." the PD said. Finally the lights on stage went dim. The girls performing on stage ran backstage where the same group of boys were waiting for their cue. Siwon grabbed his mic from the coordi and lined up with the boys. His palms were sweaty and he was feeling restless. Why he hasn't feel like this before? It was a strange feeling but it was shattered by a lady who came suprising him with a kiss on the cheeks.

"Give your best onstage baby! I love you!" she whispered then came running to her coordi-unnie like a kid.

It was too quick for Siwon to realize that it was his girlfriend. What a daze. He thought to himself. He can never get his eyes off her. A good catch indeed, they were one of the first few couple who were outward towards dating. Truly it was some tough luck, dealing with the fans and press but look where they are now, it is so much worth it. 

Admiring her from afar he suddenly hears Leeateuk beside him who was sobbing. "Leeteuk? Uh, what's wrong? Are you alright?" Siwon consoled him by scooting closer. This got everyone's attention and huddled around the leader who was evidently sobbing quietly.

 

the909maknae
Hey guys, I have updated 99 days today, well, not really update. More of piecing the second half of 'Rejection' hehe enjoy!