Like a School Girl

99 Days and Forever

“What time does the flight arrive?” asked Siwon who was tapping his foot while waiting with the line of cars outside the airport.

“In ten minutes sir.” The tall guy with an athletic build answered. Siwon clicked his tongue, the wait was too much that he actually went out of his way to fetch his girlfriend. How long did they not see each other, a week? No, a month. Imagine how could a skinship guy like Siwon be breathing.

He grabbed his phone in his pocket, no messages. The last call he received was three hours ago before Tiffany boarded. Siwon ran off early from the drama shoot just to see her today. It was his freest schedule to date and he wouldn’t mind spending it with his princess.

“Mhm, okay, mhm, yes. Alright.” The man beside Siwon went busy with his Bluetooth headset. It seems like he was talking to somebody important, as soon as he dropped the call the guy faced Siwon.

“Sir, the girls are here. Their airplane has just landed.” Then a bright smile painted across his face.

*click click* *click click*

The fans and media were busy taking photos of the girls as they have just landed Incheon International Airport from their event in Thailand. People were everywhere, shouting each member’s name. A group of nine ladies cut through the thicket of people in the lobby. Their stagger cannot be denied that they were someone important, add to these were the classy shades all of them were wearing.

Siwon was waiting outside his car, patiently waiting for that one girl. Some of the media men tried to take pictures of him while waiting but the soshi managers were kind to let them be off a distance and respect his privacy. Though Siwon was naturally nice inside, he tended to some fangirls who asked for his picture and autograph.

Managers were pushing the carts containing the girls’ luggage. One by one they came out, heading to the cars opened for them. In order, Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon rode the first car. Then Yoona, Taeyeon and the maknae on the second car. The others, Jessica, Sooyoung rode the last car. Oh wait. Tiffany. Yeah, where is Tiffany?

“Miss Tiffany someone is here to see you.” The other coordi whispered to her. She had this ‘what?’ face all over for she was tired and wanted her precious sleep. Meeting someone was off the hook, but she was also curious on who the mystery person was. It even got her curious when her manager started pushing her luggage cart across the vehicle heading towards a familiar car.

“Isn’t this Siwon’s car?” she pointed to her manager.

“Yes it is baby, welcome home!” Siwon crept to her behind. She turned around and saw him smiling.

“You know I really really want to hug you right now.” She laughed showing her eye smile. Siwon missed that, almost forgot how it looks like. Turning his head left and right he saw Tiffany’s manager and the guy earlier who was the group’s bodyguard standing awkwardly.

“Ehem, um, Taejun, Chungmo, I’ll be taking care of Tiffany.” He cheekily smiled getting the push cart. The two boys got it and scurried back to the group’s convoy. Siwon noticed the stuff Tiffany had and wondering what made her pack up this much of things when they only had two days in Thailand.

“I’m guessing someone went retail therapy again and got full on baggage limit.” He teased as he stowed her things in the back seat of his car. His girlfriend waxed annoyance on his comment. If there’s one thing she should not be commented on, that’s her love for shopping. “Just kidding princess! Get in the car.” He told.

“Seatbelts please.” Siwon reached to Tiffany’s side to lock her seatbelt but the lady just gazed at her.

“Oh, am I forgetting something?” he tried to figure out Tiffany’s stern look at him. “Oh, um, yeah, welcome back hug!” Siwon opened his arms but instead Tiffany cupped his face and gave him a sweet kiss.

They parted and Siwon was left speechless.

“I missed you so much baby.” Tiffany said and locked her seatbelt. Siwon was still in a state of shock. That kiss. Too much. His heart was going to explode anytime.

“Hey, aren’t we going to leave? I’m tired.” Tiffany nudged his sides only to find Siwon smiling to himself like an idiot. “Hey, are you okay?” she tried waving her hands in front of him but Siwon was just sitting there with the steering wheel in his hand still smiling.

“Siwon!”

“Oh, um, yeah? What? Oh, um, yeah let’s drive you home.” He said in a distorted tone.

“Siwon are you blushing?” Tiffany saw his reddening cheeks and found it really cute.

“What? Uh, no! It’s just cold outside and it was warm here.” He alibied, but that thing won’t work with Tiffany because he was so obvious. He started the engine not entertaining her comments anymore.

“Siwon you just blushed over a kiss like a schoolgirl. You are so cute!” his girlfriend pinched his cheeks and giggled over his pretty little accidents.

“I did not okay? Let’s go you’re tired.” Siwon maneuvered and drive past the airport way.

“I think you missed me so much, you were not like that when I we last met. Now you’re red as a tomato. Omo, Siwon is blushing hard on skinship! That would be a good opener for HanBam!” she chortled like a little kid. Siwon didn’t know what to feel that moment. He wanted to play mad at Tiffany but that kiss definitely kicked his happy hormones and made him blush.

“Oh yeah, so you’re liking that you’re away from me that long?” Siwon played with her guilt making her think twice. His sudden unyielding face made Tiffany worry.

“It’s not like that.” She pouted, not knowing the next words to say. Siwon was quiet trying to suppress his laughter but just when he couldn’t take it in he yelled, “Gotcha!” saying that he got Tiffany again with his acting skills.

“Aish Siwon! What a nice boyfie!” and she knew it was a long day of mocking and teasing with this guy.

***

“Whoa, really? Well what do you think?” the first guy said.

“Yes, I’m ready for it, I just couldn’t wait any longer, I just hope it goes well and it’s the only thing I know that I haven’t done yet.” The other guy answered in a defensive tone.

“Have my support then.” The third guy said as he joined the conversation.

“We will do this as a group, after all we’re a family.” The first guy said again.

“You are so cheesy! I think you’ll be the first one to cry!” the third guy teased.

“Ah so you want to bet now you pabo!” the first guy tried to hit the third guy who mocked him of his comment.

“Aish, can you stop it? I just want to make everything perfect. Make something that the two of us can’t forget.” The second guy said. 

-------------------------

A/N: SO I THINK EVERYONE GOT IT :) Yes it's a sequel. Here's the first update! Sorry if it's too short. I'm telling you, the next few ones, there are gonna be SFNY overload so watch out. Kekekeke, thanks for all the lovely comments! Been productive today and replied to everyone hehehe :) See yah soon chinggus! HWAITING!!!